Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Default Suicide Squad & Wildstorm

Since Earth O has discovered the Multiverse and has had the Suicide Squad "recruiting" members what's going to happen if they go to the Wildstorm part of the multiverse? Just food 4 thought.
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Midnight View Post
    Since Earth O has discovered the Multiverse and has had the Suicide Squad "recruiting" members what's going to happen if they go to the Wildstorm part of the multiverse? Just food 4 thought.
    It's funny that you think DC will ever do anything with the Wildstorm characters, like integrate them with the rest of the DC Universe.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    It's funny that you think DC will ever do anything with the Wildstorm characters, like integrate them with the rest of the DC Universe.
    I would love to see Amanda Waller & Henry Bendix to interact maybe to form an illumanti like alliance since the Sliding Albion is out there SOMEWHERE!
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Right now they are working on integrate them to the main universe again, with the WildCATs in Batman and the Authority in Superman. So it is possible in the future to see more characters in the main universe.
    Also, as seen with Charlton and Quality characters, it is possible a return to a more pure Wildstorm alternate earth. Ideally earth 55.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

I would love to see Amanda Waller & Henry Bendix to interact maybe to form an illumanti like alliance since the Sliding Albion is out there SOMEWHERE!
    Sliding Albion? I want to see Damocles!!
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    …but they are ? Superman is leading an Authority team with Apollo and Midnighter on it, Grifter and the WildCATS were in Batman Urban Legends, Zealot and Wonder Woman are going to be fighting each other, etc.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Spectacular Member

They did during the New 52 Midnighter series. But Henry methods proved too extreme and heavy handed, even for Waller.