Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    More Storm AND more Arakkii definitely has made my Monday. So happy the Arakkii will be fleshed out more. Can't wait to see what he has in store.
    Agreed. There is so much story potential with the mutants of Planet Arrako, with Storm as their leader, AND the diplomatic ring. This is so very exciting.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Absolutely phenomenal. And I loved everything he had to say about Storm. My body is ready.
    IKR!? My excitement is off the charts. My Mind, Body, and Soul and those of all my past lives are ready. I am LIVING!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I couldn't be more excited for Al Ewing's SWORD and whatever it might turn into in the future. Also very glad to hear he's not going anywhere and has at least another year's worth of stories planned. Ororo truly has landed in the most capable hands and I'll be loving every minute of it!

BANNED

The rare interview that makes me feel confident about the thinking behind a character's direction. About time Ro gets a push.

Quiet King 2 Regent Ororo RealEyesRealizeRealLies77's Avatar

Considering that S.W.O.R.D. has been the only book of the HOX/POX era that I haven't had some disappointment with & has been consistent in quality from issue #1,this is ecstatic news!Color me intrigued at seeing the new applications he has planned for Ororo's abilities in space environments,also liked that he thinks every now & again a lightning bolt up the arse just puts an exclamation on some situations LOL.Definitely ready for more Arakki to get introduced & hope he reveals all the members of the Great Ring of Arakko.The only thing I'm worrying about now is if the artistic quality will be held up.No problem with Caselli but Schiti just puts that extra OOmph into his work as Pepe does.It's a lil foreboding for Schiti to leave as Storm becomes Regent but hoping he returns soon or they bring in Dautermann,a year of his strories is going to require an artist of high caliber.Really interested in seeing whose staffing the Keep too as they have a variety of obscure mutants Al could elevate & put his touch on!
    Last edited by RealEyesRealizeRealLies77; 07-26-2021 at 05:47 PM.
    The Pessimist looks down and hits his head
    The Optimist looks up and loses his footing
    The Realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly

Pull List : X-MEN , IMMORTAL X-MEN , NEW MUTANTS , X-MEN RED , WOLVERINE, THOR ,ETERNALS , BLACK PANTHER , EXCELLENCE , KILLADELPHIA , NOCTERRA ,THE NICE HOUSE ON THE LAKE , LITTLE MONSTERS , BONEYARD ORCHARD , NIGHTMARE BLOG , SEVEN SONS

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    And this...

We’re going to be fleshing out the Arakkii. I have pretty much the entire next year planned ahead, and that’s going to involve some big shifts in things — but I can promise that we have no plans to move backward, or shuffle the Arakkii off to the sidelines. We’ve got big plans for them, and I’m personally doing a lot of planning work on that front even as we speak.

So saith my new God of the Cosmic Realms
    Perriooddd!!

Planet Arakko not going nowhere lols

I actually think the Martian… er, Planet Arakko backdrop could be fertile ground for some fun stories. Bar fights involving Arakki mutants and aliens, for example.

now that the Mutants finally became the Inhumans, I'm wondering how Inhuman fans feel about it?! Will there ever be a place for the Inhumans again in the Marvel universe after Hickman's X-Men?

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    now that the Mutants finally became the Inhumans, I'm wondering how Inhuman fans feel about it?! Will there ever be a place for the Inhumans again in the Marvel universe after Hickman's X-Men?
    Space is vast. It's at least bigger than the continent of Africa so...As a fan of the Inhumans (long before Fart-Cloud Attacks!) I'm sure they can find a spot to exist along-side the mutants in space...if a writer wanted to bring them back. It's not as if the Kree and Skrulls have to take seats way to the back now that the mutants have expanded their borders.

Glibness aside...I really do miss them and want them to return to comics but under better management and direction.

As I say that...I would LOVE it if we had a few Inhumans added to the Keep's roster, as a way of re-introducing the characters.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 07-27-2021 at 05:55 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Space is vast. It's at least bigger than the continent of Africa so...As a fan of the Inhumans (long before Fart-Cloud Attacks!) I'm sure they can find a spot to exist along-side the mutants in space...if a writer wanted to bring them back. It's not as if the Kree and Skrulls have to take seats way to the back now that the mutants have expanded their borders.

Glibness aside...I really do miss them and want them to return to comics but under better management and direction.

As I say that...I would LOVE it if we had a few Inhumans added to the Keep's roster, as a way of re-introducing the characters.
    Reintroducing the Inhumans as mutant allies on the cosmic side of things would also be a great way to stay true to the characters and squash any remaining beef from the Era That Shall Not Be Named.

I find the whole relationship of the Inhumans to the mutants kind of interesting, in that the former were early Homo neanderthalensis or Homo sapiens experimented on by the Kree, who were trying to create weapons in their war against the Skrulls, about 25,000 years ago; whereas the Celestials had already planted the seed for mutation in the ancestors to both Homo neanderthalensis and Homo sapiens some 5 million years ago. And, other than in a few cases where mutants popped up early (e.g., immortal mutant Externals like Selene, Gideon, Apocalypse, etc.) most mutants popped up more recently in the last century.

Therefore, could it be said that the experiments the Kree did on the Inhumans with the Terrigen Mists just activated their dormant X-gene early, corrupting it somehow or mutating/evolving it into something else? Could they be genetic cousins, but like the Neanderthals and Homo Sapiens they are destined to be rivals on some fundamental, primal level?

Just thinking out loud here, but as someone who never really got into the Inhumans, I can see the potential for a fanatic cult of Inhumans out there who have a religious hatred of the mutants and essentially become anti-Krakoan terrorists as a result. Could be a cool plot thread, though I’m sure most folks don’t want to see another Inhuman-mutant rivalry after the last one which was so poorly written. But I’m thinking the actual Inhuman royal family (i.e., the good, mainstream Inhumans characters) would denounce this terrorist faction and indeed be allies to the mutants again. And maybe the terrorist Inhumans even take the name “The Dark Riders.” Because, after all, some of the OG Dark Riders were Inhumans.

Anyway, just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Now that the inhuman royals are no longer royals this inhuman fan is hoping that Attilian strikes a deal with the Queen of Sol and Planet arrako becomes their new home. With only Arrako there there is more than enough room for inhumans to finally have a place, a bonus would be arrako plants being able to help inhumans undergo safe terrigenisis.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Now that the inhuman royals are no longer royals this inhuman fan is hoping that Attilian strikes a deal with the Queen of Sol and Planet arrako becomes their new home. With only Arrako there there is more than enough room for inhumans to finally have a place, a bonus would be arrako plants being able to help inhumans undergo safe terrigenisis.
    To paraphrase my Sibling, JBen...

Boop! There it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Reintroducing the Inhumans as mutant allies on the cosmic side of things would also be a great way to stay true to the characters and squash any remaining beef from the Era That Shall Not Be Named.
    Hallelujah!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Perriooddd!!

Planet Arakko not going nowhere lols
    Amen!
    Boop
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!