Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Rumor: NetherRealm's Marvel game has Gambit, Kitty, Blob, Mojo, Daken, Cyke

https://www.cbr.com/netherrealms-mar...ng-game-leaks/

The character list for the game includes, "Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Wolverine, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Groot and Rocket (duo character), Blade, Gamora, Moon Knight, Ghost Rider, Gambit, Shang-Chi, Kitty Pryde, Invisible Woman, Mr Fantastic, Hulk, Skaar, Doctor Octopus, Blob, Mojo, Bullseye, Mephisto, Daken, Arnim Zola, Venom, Abomination, Deacon Frost (and) Madam Masque."

Beyond that already bursting roster, u/Comicconthrowaway also mentions that Deadpool will be offered as a pre-order bonus. The first DLC pack will reportedly include Daredevil, Cyclops, Raiden and Kylo Ren (of the Star Wars franchise).

Probably not true cause it is 4chan rumor but damn, I would be so happy for it to be true.

Who do i have to pay to get a new X-men Legends on Switch. Thats all i want.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I'll believe it when I see it. Rumors surrounding games, especially unannounced games, tend to be very unreliable. And after the last Marvel vs. Capcom game, I think the bar for Marvel fighting games is very low.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Hard to believe considering that Netherrealm is owned by Warner Bros. It would be cool though

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Hard to believe considering that Netherrealm is owned by Warner Bros. It would be cool though
    Its possible, New Mutants (what a bomb, i couldn't make it past 20 minutes) is on HBOMax which is also owned by WB
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Ugh no Betsy or Kwannon. I always tweet Ed Boone to pitch an X-Men game to Marvel but this would be awesome as well.

Astonishing Member gonnagiveittoya's Avatar

There was a rumor a while ago that it was an Avengers vs X-Men game...which this kind of roster would support.

I think this is bogus though, especially the Kylo Ren part. What??

Kylo Ren as dlc is honestly more believable than Deacon Frost on the main roster. Now that’s a stretch

How would it even work to play as Shadowcat in a game? I remember X-Men Legends would limit how far Kurt could teleport in lower levels, but Kitty feels like a level breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    How would it even work to play as Shadowcat in a game? I remember X-Men Legends would limit how far Kurt could teleport in lower levels, but Kitty feels like a level breaker.
    Maybe using guard makes you intangible?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

> Deacon Frost

LMFAO
    "Cable was right!"

Astonishing Member

Maybe he’s going to be in the new blade movie? *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    I agree. Would definitely be cool though.

After the Marvel event on Fortnite (including the Deadpool & X-Force event which preceded it), I’ve been wanting to see Marvel do more of that. Licensing their characters to popular games. For example, Call of Duty Modern Warfare is just asking for a “Marvel Mercenaries” pack with soldier types from the MCU like Hawkeye, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Nick Fury, Black Widow (both versions), Taskmaster, Crossbones and Zemo. Followed by an X-Force themed mercenaries pack with Deadpool, Cable, Domino, Logan and Mystique (FOX movie versions). That would be cool AF IMO. Maybe throw in Dopinder for $#!ts and giggles too. Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe using guard makes you intangible?
    I forgot what company NetherRealm is and didn't realize this is about a fighting game. Whoops.

Maybe she'd have some type of stamina meter that would let her run through opponents to get to their back without having to jump over them.