A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Default Rumblers League Round 6: Tomzilla vs The MunchKing

Here we go!

Voting and debate rules:

- To avoid mass unreadable debate, each participant is allowed 8 posts to make their argument in their matches.
    - Each match is open for discussion for 72 hours.
    - Once all match discussions are over, vote threads will be posted on Thursday with polls (we have special dispensation from the board to allow polls). These will last for two days.

Team MunchKing
    Sun Wukong (The Monkey King Trilogy) 10
    Darth Vader (Star Wars) 5 w/ Xilien Mothership w/ Monsters (Godzilla: Final Wars) 10
    Rita Repulsa (MMPR) 7 w/ Sentinel (X-Men: DoFP) 7, Box of Gavrok (Buffyverse) 7, Paul Tibbets Binoculars (7)
    Tommy Oliver (Power Rangers) 4, Radioactive Spider Bite (Raimi Spider-Man Trilogy) 6, Captain America's Vibranium Shield (MCU) 2
    Basilisk (Harry Potter) 9 w/ Enlarged by Rita Repulsa's Wand (Power Rangers) 8
    Magneto (X-Men Movies: Young) 8 w/ Star Blade (Smallville) 9, Real World Gun of Choice (Real World) 1, Emotional Duplication (Misfits) 10
    T-800 (Terminator Movies) 2 w/ Plastic Gun w/ Mutant Cure Darts (X-Men: The Last Stand) 3, Pistol with Adamantium Bullets (X-Men Movies) 4, Darkest Timeline Paintball Gun (Community) 5
    Godzilla (2000) 9 w/ House Party Protocol Iron Man Armours (MCU) 9, J.A.R.V.I.S. (MCU) 2

Team Tomzilla
    Shadow King (10)
    Illyria (7) w/ Shazam Power (9)
    King Ghidorah (MonsterVerse) (10)
    Hela (8) w/ Stormbreaker (9)
    Vanya Hargreeves (9) w/ CRISP (George Version) (Rampage) (6)
    The Night King (8) w/ Absorption of F4 Powers (Fantastic Four: RotSS) (9)
    Buffy Summers (3) w/ Mjolnir (9)
    Thanos (9) w/ Green Lantern Ring (Green Lantern Movie) (9)
    Sherlock Holmes (Cumberbatch) (2) w/ Genie's Lamp (Aladdin) (8), The Mask(10)
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 07-26-2021 at 10:56 AM.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

GOD-KINGS OF THE KHAZAN

Shadow King 10

Illyria 7
    w/ Shazam Power 9

King Ghidorah 10

Hela 8
    w/ Stormbreaker 9

The Night King 8
    w/ Absorption of F4 Powers (Fantastic Four: RotSS) 9

Vanya Hargreeves 9
    w/ CRISPR (George Version) (Rampage) 6

Buffy Summers 3
    w/ Mjolnir 9

Thanos 9
    w/ Green Lantern Ring (Green Lantern Movie) 9

Sherlock Holmes (Cumberbatch) 2
    w/ Genie's Lamp (Aladdin) 8
    w/ The Mask (The Mask Movie) 10

vs.

Kaiju for Life-u

Time for Monkeying Around
    Sun Wukong (The Monkey King Trilogy) 10

Have You seen my New TIE?:
    Darth Vader (Star Wars) 5
    -- Xilien Mothership w/ Monsters (Godzilla: Final Wars) 10

Rita Their Rights!:
    Rita Repulsa (MMPR) 7
    --Sentinel(X-Men: DoFP) 7
    -- Box of Gavrok (Buffyverse) 7
    -- Paul Tibbet's Binoculars (Warehouse 13) 7

It's So Evil Being Green
    Tommy Oliver (Power Rangers) 4
    -- Radioactive Spider Bite (Raimi Spider-Man Trilogy) 6
    -- Captain America's Vibranium Shield (MCU) 2

All Serpents Great and Small
    Basilisk (Harry Potter) 9
    -- Enlarged by Rita Repulsa's Wand (Power Rangers) 8

Master of Mortars
    Magneto (X-Men Movies: Young) 8
    -- Star Blade(Smallville) 9
    -- Real World Gun of Choice (Real World) 1
    -- Emotional Duplication (Misfits) 10

Termination of ALL Life Forms
    T-800 (Terminator Movies) 2
    -- Plastic Gun w/ Mutant CureDarts (X-Men: The Last Stand) 3
    -- Pistol with Adamantium Bullets (X-Men Movies) 4
    -- Darkest Timeline Paintball Gun(Community) 5

Ain't No Party Like a Godzilla Party!
    Godzilla(2000) 9
    -- House Party Protocol Iron Man Armours[(MCU) 9
    — J.A.R.V.I.S. (MCU) 2

Let's start with something obvious. Godzilla beats King Ghidorah. The LAST time they fought, he got one of his heads blown off, and we wound up with MECHA King Ghidorah. So here, Godzilla will be itching to reprove his dominance, and maintain his title of King of the Monsters.

Now let's get into another point. Thanos's whole deal was trying to kill off half the population so the other half could have enough resources. Magneto knows what it is like to be declared "surplus to requirements" and have your friends and loved ones killed so that others can have more. And he doesn't like it. Yup, Nazi-Hating Magneto is Back, and he's cruising to put some holes in a mass-murderer. (The fact that HE was willing to kill loads of humans to achieve HIS goals, he'll write off as "Self-defense"). A couple weeks ago, in my fight with Jcog, he claimed the Schwerer Gustav couldn't shoot through Hal Jordan's shields. I should have called bull hockey on that then, so I'll have to do it now. Movie Green Lantern shields had trouble with some large rocks dropping from a few feet up. There's no way they can stand up to 7 tons of metal being delivered at hypersonic velocity. Also I'm not 100% on all the movie feats, but I'm thinking penetrating 30 meters of earth and THEN blowing up a bunker is actually WAY more damage than any feats we saw in the MCU. SO Thanos may just be taking some serious damage if he gets hit by one.

So, Shadow King is obviously a scary threat. but the thing is, his ability to survive without a body is based on him being an extremly powerful psychic MUTANT. So before she does her usual early-fight stuff of animating and growing the Gavork box, instead Rita will teleport the T-800 behind Shadow King, so the T-800 can unload a full clip of Mutant Cure into the Shadow King. They worked nearly instantly after they hit the target, so Shadow King should be a "normie" before he has the chance to really do anything. And, as the T-800 doesn't have a mind to read and is appearing and shooting very quickly, SK should have no chance to detect and prevent it. Once he does that, he can move on with the paintball gun to take out any threats he can hit.

OG Magneto is going to grab the two major peices of metal on the opponents team, Mjolnir and Stormbreaker, and turn them on thier wielders. One shot from Mjolnir ought to lay Buffy out, and Stormbreaker would take off Hela's head. Then he can take these mighty weapons and kill everyone else on the enemy team with them.

The LAST time the Monkey King fought a Undead Necromancer, he beat her so badly the Buddha showed up to ultra-kill her so hard she'd be knocked out of the cycle of reincarnation. So anything the Night King can throw out to try to stop him, should provide next to NO resistance to the Great Sage Equal to Heaven.

The Basilisk and a House Party worth of Iron Man suits can go take on Illiyria, while looking at anyone it can on the way over. The Basilisk will introduce her to the venom that can cut through all the magic defenses the Pottervers had to shield stuff. That ought to cut through bother her demon magic AND her Shazam granted magic toughness. But even if it doesn't, they will distract her long enough for Magneto to swing a Stormbringer her way.

Vanya may be BIG, and she may have an almost Magento level of "whatever I can get away with" when it comes to sound based powers, but what we have on her is NUMBERS. A full roster of Godzilla baddies will go and beat on her. That should be enough, but again if it doesn't it will definately keep her distracted until a power house takes her out.

Now lets get into a little discusion about the Mask. In the movie they say the guy gets cartoon powers based on being suave and mind/body control because he's a closet romantic that really likes cartoons. Logically Sherlock being a sociopath that doesn't should get some kind of entirely different powers. Also, the Mask doesn't work during the day. The picture is of a day-world, the main scenes on Egoworld take place during the day. I'm assuming the fight takes place during the day. So Tommy can warp over behind Sherlock and clunk him with the Mighty Shield, and a maskless Sherlock should go down. But if Tomzilla argues we SHOULD go full Ipkiss with Sherlock, I'll point out a command to FREEZE! left Ipkiss LITERALLY frozen, and he couldn't do anything but talk until ordered to unfreeze. Either way Tommy will take the Genie's lamp away from Sherlock and wish that the other team were BANISHED to a place from whence they cannot return!! Probably somewhere inhumanly horrible like Wisconsin or something.

I’ll point out that all my dudes are experienced fighters, and once the situation inevitably changes, they can move on from one plan to the next, taking out all targets to the best of their abilities.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Tomzilla’s Strategy Against The MunchKING

Shadow King uses his telepathy to convince Ego the Living Planet that Team MunchKING are evil invaders. Ego was susceptible to Mantis’s empathic manipulations, so it shouldn’t be too difficult for a psionic powerhouse like the Shadow King to coerce him into doing my bidding. Furthermore, King Ghidorah releases his Alpha Titan Call, asserting his dominance over MunchKING’s monster army (e.g., Xilian Mothership Kaiju, Basilisk, G2K, etc.). Ego is also gracious enough to supplement King Ghidorah with massive amounts of electricity/radiation, making the Three-Headed Monster more powerful than ever.

Team MunchKING will now have to contend with the combined might of my team, Ego the Living Planet, and his own giant monsters working against him. It will not end well for him as I will describe further in detail.

Illyria slows downtime while my team initiates the next phase of the attack. First, Sherlock Holmes summons the Genie, and his First Wish is for the removal of ALL of MunchKING’s items. Holmes is in possession of the reality-warping Mask, which means it’s highly unlikely he and the Genie’s Lamp will be separated.

Next, Holmes makes his Second Wish: He commands the Genie to fight against Team MunchKING.

Speaking of Illyria, she moves against Magneto. With Magneto’s perception of time slowed down, he won’t see the Shazam-wielding Old One coming.

Sun Wukong is incredibly powerful, which is why I’ll be throwing Shadow King, King Ghidorah w/ Monster Army, Ego the Living Planet, and the Genie at him. Not even the Monkey King can overcome such powerful odds.

Thanos teaches Darth Vader a lesson in humility—and annihilation. The Mad Titan’s inhuman levels of strength and durability were already too much for the Sith Lord to handle. My Thanos wields a Green Lantern Ring, which only exacerbates Vader’s downfall.

Worthy Buffy vs. Green Ranger Tommy makes for a great fight. Ultimately, the Thunder Slayer emerges the victor, as she wields the power of MCU Thor in conjunction with her impeccable fighting skills.

Stormbreaker Hela smashes the T-800 to bits before helping Vanya Hargreeves and the Night King take down Rita Repulsa.

At this point in the game, Illyria and Thanos have won their battles and will join any active conflicts (e.g., Illyria joins Hela/Vanya/Night King against Rita; Thanos joins in the battle against Sun Wukong). I don’t expect my worthy, honorable foe to forfeit, which is why I’ll grind him into dust. It was a good fight, MunchKING. But you were no match for my God-Kings.

In the end, Ego will treat my victorious team to a banquet made in their honor. The Shadow King, Illyria, and Thanos will talk Ego into joining their ranks with the explicit goal of fulfilling the one true Rumblers purpose, to grow and spread, covering all that exists until everything…

…is Tomzilla.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Post 1/8

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Drizzle View Post
    Tomzilla’s Strategy Against The MunchKING

Shadow King uses his telepathy to convince Ego the Living Planet that Team MunchKING are evil invaders. Ego was susceptible to Mantis’s empathic manipulations, so it shouldn’t be too difficult for a psionic powerhouse like the Shadow King to coerce him into doing my bidding.
    Ugh, glad I shut that down first actions and hard. Not that my guy's COULDN'T beat up a Living Planet, but it's a lot less effort to NOT do that.

Furthermore, King Ghidorah releases his Alpha Titan Call, asserting his dominance over MunchKING’s monster army (e.g., Xilian Mothership Kaiju, Basilisk, G2K, etc.).
    How well does that work against actual mind control tech?

Illyria slows downtime while my team initiates the next phase of the attack. First, Sherlock Holmes summons the Genie, and his First Wish is for the removal of ALL of MunchKING’s items. Holmes is in possession of the reality-warping Mask, which means it’s highly unlikely he and the Genie’s Lamp will be separated.
    Until he gets clunked in the head and or freezes himself solid for comedy bits, depending which way you want to argue it.

Next, Holmes makes his Second Wish: He commands the Genie to fight against Team MunchKING.
    Genie couldn't kill people, and in the first movie wasn't that creative at fighting, so I'm sure we can handle it if Smith Genie is anything like Williams Genie.

Speaking of Illyria, she moves against Magneto. With Magneto’s perception of time slowed down, he won’t see the Shazam-wielding Old One coming.
    A) He had superspeed. It may not be the most amazing thing, but he's still moving pretty fast.

B) That's why I brought along some magic-eating-through venom!

Sun Wukong is incredibly powerful, which is why I’ll be throwing Shadow King, King Ghidorah w/ Monster Army, Ego the Living Planet, and the Genie at him. Not even the Monkey King can overcome such powerful odds.
    Well not EASILY. That would definitely be a big end of movie fright scene.

Fortunately that's why I shut down the Shadow King, and Gridoriah is going to lose to Godzilla like he always does. And a Basilisk roaming around LOOKING at things. Especially if Gridoriah's power calls the Basilisk over to his side. 3 sets of eyes mean 3 times the chance to see those big old death-orbs the Basilisk is packing.

Thanos teaches Darth Vader a lesson in humility—and annihilation. The Mad Titan’s inhuman levels of strength and durability were already too much for the Sith Lord to handle. My Thanos wields a Green Lantern Ring, which only exacerbates Vader’s downfall.
    Oh yes, Thanos could SUPER-kill Vader. That's why I opened up on the Mad Titan with some Real World > Fiction gun.

Worthy Buffy vs. Green Ranger Tommy makes for a great fight. Ultimately, the Thunder Slayer emerges the victor, as she wields the power of MCU Thor in conjunction with her impeccable fighting skills.
    SO um, I iknow the COMIC hammer works that way, but does the movie hammer actually give people Thor's powerset?

Stormbreaker Hela smashes the T-800 to bits before helping Vanya Hargreeves and the Night King take down Rita Repulsa.
    Hard to do when your axe is trying to cut off your own head instead.

But you were no match for my God-Kings.
    On the contrary, your Gods were not prepared for the power of mortal men, the ingenuity of their tech, and the sheer badassness of their DNA. (Magnetos say HI!)
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Extraordinary Member

Legion is a bullet timer, as my previous fight mentioned. Is Shadow King also a bullet timer?

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING
    Let's start with something obvious. Godzilla beats King Ghidorah. The LAST time they fought, he got one of his heads blown off, and we wound up with MECHA King Ghidorah. So here, Godzilla will be itching to reprove his dominance, and maintain his title of King of the Monsters.
    I’m using Monsterverse King Ghidorah. You’re using Godzilla 2000. My Ghidorah is literally five times bigger than your Godzilla. My Ghidorah not only overpowered but nearly killed Monsterverse Godzilla—who is a far more powerful Godzilla than yours.

Luckily, my Ghidorah was gracious enough to spare the lives of your Godzilla, Basilisk, and the Xilian Monsters by imposing his will on them. You’re welcome.

Movie Green Lantern shields had trouble with some large rocks dropping from a few feet up. There's no way they can stand up to 7 tons of metal being delivered at hypersonic velocity. Also I'm not 100% on all the movie feats, but I'm thinking penetrating 30 meters of earth and THEN blowing up a bunker is actually WAY more damage than any feats we saw in the MCU. SO Thanos may just be taking some serious damage if he gets hit by one.
    Green Lantern Rings are powered by the will of its wielder. MCU Thanos’s will > Hal Jordan by a longshot. I’m not sure why you’re dwelling on Hal’s low-showings when he was still a rookie or underestimating the power of the Rings (Kilowag created a miniature star with one), but by the end of the movie he was fighting off the cosmic threat Parallax while simultaneously resisting the gravitational pull of the Sun. That’s easily on par with Magneto’s best showings—and it’s my contention that Thanos is better than Hal.

Thanos is durable enough to not only wield the Infinity Gauntlet, but activate it twice. Magneto isn’t hurting him anytime soon. Not that Magneto will be able to launch an attack, with Illyria slowing down time and blitzing him into red paste.

So, Shadow King is obviously a scary threat. but the thing is, his ability to survive without a body is based on him being an extremly powerful psychic MUTANT. So before she does her usual early-fight stuff of animating and growing the Gavork box, instead Rita will teleport the T-800 behind Shadow King, so the T-800 can unload a full clip of Mutant Cure into the Shadow King. They worked nearly instantly after they hit the target, so Shadow King should be a "normie" before he has the chance to really do anything. And, as the T-800 doesn't have a mind to read and is appearing and shooting very quickly, SK should have no chance to detect and prevent it. Once he does that, he can move on with the paintball gun to take out any threats he can hit.
    The Shadow King has already brokered a truce with Ego the Living Planet, who sees your team as hostile invaders. Additionally, the Genie has removed your team’s items.

Assuming that hasn’t happened yet, it’s highly-unlikely Rita will know precisely where Shadow King is and it’s even more unlikely the T-800 will score direct hits. The Mutant Cure Bullets only work after they hit their targets. Shadow King is powerful enough to telekinetically fling a mutant dampening device, so he’ll have no trouble avoiding/blocking T-800’s attacks.

The Shadow King is more than just a psychic; he’s a reality warping/matter manipulator. The T-800 is doomed.

OG Magneto is going to grab the two major peices of metal on the opponents team, Mjolnir and Stormbreaker, and turn them on thier wielders. One shot from Mjolnir ought to lay Buffy out, and Stormbreaker would take off Hela's head. Then he can take these mighty weapons and kill everyone else on the enemy team with them.
    You seem to think Magneto can do this while simultaneously fighting Lantern Thanos. You’re gravely mistaken. Also, it’s dubious Magneto’s magnetism can overcome Odin’s enchantment over Mjolnir. Also, Illyria has already eviscerated Magneto, but even if she hasn’t yet her time powers have already slowed your team down, meaning Thanos/Hela/Buffy have made short work of the Master of Magnetism.

The Basilisk and a House Party worth of Iron Man suits can go take on Illiyria, while looking at anyone it can on the way over. The Basilisk will introduce her to the venom that can cut through all the magic defenses the Pottervers had to shield stuff. That ought to cut through bother her demon magic AND her Shazam granted magic toughness. But even if it doesn't, they will distract her long enough for Magneto to swing a Stormbringer her way.
    The Basilisk has pledged its allegiance to King Ghidorah. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Vanya may be BIG, and she may have an almost Magento level of "whatever I can get away with" when it comes to sound based powers, but what we have on her is NUMBERS. A full roster of Godzilla baddies will go and beat on her. That should be enough, but again if it doesn't it will definately keep her distracted until a power house takes her out.
    Firstly, Vanya’s sound-based powers are leagues above Magneto. Second, your kaiju baddies have defected to my side. Lastly, Vanya has enough firepower to decimate Ego the Living Planet if push came to shove, so those monsters better learn their place or they’re dead*.

*Which the Night King would be fine with.

Now lets get into a little discusion about the Mask. In the movie they say the guy gets cartoon powers based on being suave and mind/body control because he's a closet romantic that really likes cartoons. Logically Sherlock being a sociopath that doesn't should get some kind of entirely different powers. Also, the Mask doesn't work during the day. The picture is of a day-world, the main scenes on Egoworld take place during the day. I'm assuming the fight takes place during the day. So Tommy can warp over behind Sherlock and clunk him with the Mighty Shield, and a maskless Sherlock should go down. But if Tomzilla argues we SHOULD go full Ipkiss with Sherlock, I'll point out a command to FREEZE! left Ipkiss LITERALLY frozen, and he couldn't do anything but talk until ordered to unfreeze. Either way Tommy will take the Genie's lamp away from Sherlock and wish that the other team were BANISHED to a place from whence they cannot return!! Probably somewhere inhumanly horrible like Wisconsin or something.
    The Mask powers worked during the day in Son of the Mask. Even if that wasn’t the case, Sherlock still has enough time to make his Wishes, and given how many miles are separating them, it’s unlikely Tommy knows his exact location nor can he reach him in time.

How well does that work against actual mind control tech?
    What are you talking about?

Genie couldn't kill people, and in the first movie wasn't that creative at fighting, so I'm sure we can handle it if Smith Genie is anything like Williams Genie.
    Correction: Genie couldn’t bring people back from the dead. Killing them outright IS on the menu.

A) He had superspeed. It may not be the most amazing thing, but he's still moving pretty fast.
    There’s no evidence Magneto is fast enough to stop Illyria from slowing down time and blitzing him with the Speed of Mercury.

B) That's why I brought along some magic-eating-through venom!
    Which works against you because Basilisk is on my side now.

Fortunately that's why I shut down the Shadow King, and Gridoriah is going to lose to Godzilla like he always does. And a Basilisk roaming around LOOKING at things. Especially if Gridoriah's power calls the Basilisk over to his side. 3 sets of eyes mean 3 times the chance to see those big old death-orbs the Basilisk is packing.
    None of this aged well.

SO um, I iknow the COMIC hammer works that way, but does the movie hammer actually give people Thor's powerset?
    MCU Captain America salutes.

Post 2/8

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzilla View Post
    I’m using Monsterverse King Ghidorah. You’re using Godzilla 2000. My Ghidorah is literally five times bigger than your Godzilla. My Ghidorah not only overpowered but nearly killed Monsterverse Godzilla—who is a far more powerful Godzilla than yours.
    Eh, like a five-times size disadvantage ever slowed Godzilla down!

(OK, it never did because I don't think he ever faced anyone with that kind of size advantage, but STILL!)

I mean he can also just stall until Magneto or someone gets around to helping.

I’m not sure why you’re dwelling on Hal’s low-showings when he was still a rookie or underestimating the power of the Rings.
    Because they aren't Comic book rings, and the actual shields they show were garbage compared to my gun.

Like I said, I'm pretty sure "30 meters deep and THEN penetrating and blowing up a bunker" is better than any personal destructive power we've seen in a superhero movie.

The Shadow King has already brokered a truce with Ego the Living Planet, who sees your team as hostile invaders. Additionally, the Genie has removed your team’s items.
    Because both of those are faster than Rita can warp, or dude can shoot?

it’s even more unlikely the T-800 will score direct hits. The Mutant Cure Bullets only work after they hit their targets.
    He wasn't trying to move away in the strat, and the T-800 is VERY accurate when it's trying to be. And "After" is still pretty much IMMEDIATELY after. I mean, Magneto gets hit, he just drops. Mystique crumples immediately but takes a few seconds to actually demorph, possibly because she was only hit with one dart.

You seem to think Magneto can do this while simultaneously fighting Lantern Thanos. You’re gravely mistaken.
    If ONLY I'd paid like 10 points or something so I could have extra copies of Magneto running around at super-speed! Then he could surely do all the stuff I say he could. Alas I totally didn't...

No wait, I did.

He can beat Thanos while also magnetic-floating the Asgard weapons BECAUSE THERE'S MORE THAN ONE MAGNETO.

The Basilisk has pledged its allegiance to King Ghidorah. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    He only listens to Parseltounges.

Unless you have feats of Gridoriah's powers being actual Mind Control or something?

Firstly, Vanya’s sound-based powers are leagues above Magneto.
    It was a reference to comic book Magneto using "magnetism" to do what ever crazy things he wants, even when it doesn't even have anything to do with metal.

Lastly, Vanya has enough firepower to decimate Ego the Living Planet if push came to shove, so those monsters better learn their place or they’re dead*.
    And I'm SURE you have feats of this, right? Her having more firepower than Ego?

The Mask powers worked during the day in Son of the Mask.
    Oh, are we counting that?

and given how many miles are separating them, it’s unlikely Tommy knows his exact location nor can he reach him in time.
    Tommy teleports across miles all the dang time in the show, with pinpoint accuracy. Heck, he even teleports into pocket dimensions when he feels like it.

What are you talking about?
    The Mind Control tech in the Xi'len space ship that made the monsters to what the Xi'len wanted.

Correction: Genie couldn’t bring people back from the dead. Killing them outright IS on the menu.
    Oh, that IS a change from the cartoon then. That was a pretty explicit plot point in the cartoon.

None of this aged well.
    Well, I'm just looking for some feats on how much mind control this roar was, rather than just "big scary monster so the others deferred to it". Because he may outsize Godzilla, but the Basilisk should be about his size.

MCU Captain America salutes.
    Such a clear and unambiguous feat.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING
    Eh, like a five-times size disadvantage ever slowed Godzilla down!

(OK, it never did because I don't think he ever faced anyone with that kind of size advantage, but STILL!)

I mean he can also just stall until Magneto or someone gets around to helping.
    If there is a fight between Monsterverse King Ghidorah and Godzilla 2000 (as in the latter doesn’t surrender to the former), KG would quickly overpower G2K and siphon his radiation.

Because they aren't Comic book rings, and the actual shields they show were garbage compared to my gun.
    Again, you’re concentrating on Hal’s low-showings when he was just starting out. Compare that to, say, Kilowag, who effortlessly created a miniature sun, or the more experienced Hal at the end of the movie, when he defeated Parallax next to the Sun. Creating a miniature star and resisting the gravitational pull of the Sun is more impressive than your gun.

Thanos is extremely durable (e.g., survived activating the Infinity Gauntlet numerous times, tanked Thor’s lightning, Captain Marvel’s photon punches, and Hulk attacks). With the GL Ring bolstering his impeccable durability, Thanos is even more durable, and there’s no way Magneto can crush him with ease like you seem to be claiming.

Because both of those are faster than Rita can warp, or dude can shoot?
    Shadow King doesn’t have to be faster. Ego is a problem for your team no matter what SK does. So even if Rita warps the T-800 over, Ego will still be attacking you. My argument is SK not only has the power to persuade Ego to see my team as friendlies, but he has the power to easily dispatch your assassin robot.

Meanwhile, Sherlock’s Wishes have removed your team’s items from the battlefield and unleashed the wrath of the Genie.

He wasn't trying to move away in the strat, and the T-800 is VERY accurate when it's trying to be. And "After" is still pretty much IMMEDIATELY after. I mean, Magneto gets hit, he just drops. Mystique crumples immediately but takes a few seconds to actually demorph, possibly because she was only hit with one dart.
    Shadow King is fast enough to blitz David Haller (a bullet-timing Omega level mutant beyond the likes of Magneto) and Time Eaters (temporal demons that eat timelines). He can warp reality itself and manipulate matter. He’s outright atomized other beings. The T-800 is doomed.

If ONLY I'd paid like 10 points or something so I could have extra copies of Magneto running around at super-speed! Then he could surely do all the stuff I say he could. Alas I totally didn't...

No wait, I did.

He can beat Thanos while also magnetic-floating the Asgard weapons BECAUSE THERE'S MORE THAN ONE MAGNETO.
    And Sherlock Holmes’s First Wish took all that away.

He only listens to Parseltounges.
    Which nobody on your team can speak, so you have a liability.

Unless you have feats of Gridoriah's powers being actual Mind Control or something?
    I never claimed it was mind-control in the conventional sense. Monsterverse King Ghidorah, like the Titans of Earth, use bioacoustics to communicate (which could be a form of telepathy). Manmade devices, like the ORCA, used bioacoustics to coerce Titans into doing a number of things. Ghidorah used it to assert his dominance. His Alpha Call was felt all over the world. Dozens of giant monsters obeyed.

And I'm SURE you have feats of this, right? Her having more firepower than Ego?
    Vanya nuked the Moon and caused the apocalypse.

Oh, are we counting that?
    It’s an extremely terrible movie. Unfortunately, it’s still canon.

Tommy teleports across miles all the dang time in the show, with pinpoint accuracy. Heck, he even teleports into pocket dimensions when he feels like it.
    That is impressive. I think that proves his fight with Worthy Buffy would be one for the books.

The Mind Control tech in the Xi'len space ship that made the monsters to what the Xi'len wanted.
    Thanks for clarifying.

Such a clear and unambiguous feat.
    Sorry, I assumed you were familiar with the MCU films. After lifting Thor’s hammer, Captain America possessed his power.

Post 3/8

Alright, since this is ending tomorrow, I will reiterate some points and ask the readers if they have any questions, or want me to provide any feats!

Point One: Rita can teleport and T-800 can shoot faster than Shadow King can have a protracted negotiation with an Ego that dislikes visitors and considers them a threat by the arena description. I'm not going to say it COULDN'T happen, but given that he's also trying to negotiate for a Gridoriah Power-Up, I'm going to argue it would take too long.

Point Two: Related to the first, T-800 is popping Shadow King with a whole clip, so it should drain his power pretty quick.

Point Three: The Mask is listed on his profile as from "The Mask Movie", not as a series or anything. So, because Son of the Mask is SO bad, I'm willing to grant it discontinuity status and say the mask works like it did in the movie.

Point Four: I don't know any of the feats of this roar Gridorah is trying to control my monsters with. However I will point out that Xi'len had like actual mind control tech in their ship, as seen by all the monsters joining Godzilla when the Xi'len were defeated.

Point Five: The Basilisk doesn't have any sort of control over it's death eyes. It just had to lock eyes with you to do it. Therefore even if it DOES go join Gridoriah, if it they lock eyes, Gridoriah is dropping.

Point Six: Magneto's got a Big Gun.

Point Seven: Magneto can also control metal in other people's weapons. Like a big axe made of metal.

Point Eight: There are multiple Magnetos running around, so One can devote his time and energy to fighting Thanos while the other kills everyone by dual-wielding Asgardian Superweapons.

Point Nine: Genie had to obey whoever held the lamp, so when Tommy takes the lamp away from Sherlock the Genie will have to obey HIM instead.

Point Ten: With Spider-Agility, Power Rangers fighting skill, and a shield that's REALLY good at thumping people, it should be child's play for Tommy to take the lamp.

Point Eleven: While he may have a point about Gridoriah being five times taller than my Godzilla (although My math says it's closer to 3 times. 170 feet is about 51 meters, and His King is 150 meters), but he sent it up against Sun Wukong, a guy famous for beating people/monsters that are physically WAY bigger than him.

Point Twelve: Illyria is trying to do time shenanigans, but the Magneto she's attacking has an item that gives him TV Superman levels of Superspeed.

SO if you'd like feats for these points or anything else that concerns you about our fight, feel free to ask!

Munch, it was a pleasure. Best of luck to you, brother!

Oh MAN, I didn't even SEE that last debate post from you. I guess you slid it in while I was working on my Final Point post, and I just completely missed it, because CBR doesn't tell you when somebody posted in the thread your trying to post to.

I could have DONE STUFF with those deets like 'it's just bioacoustic communication' or 'you are counting powers as items that can be taken away'. Dang it. Well that's just how it rolls sometimes.