Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
Wonder Woman can get so caught up in her mission and truth, she doesn't realize some aren't ready or are unwilling to confront their flaws.
That's a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by JackJustMetMartin View Post
Not really. Dick basically raised Damian when Bruce was dead, also despite not wanting to Dick took on the Batman mantle. He's led several teams over the years and has been several times the undisputed leader in a team of superpowered heroes. And sure he didn't seem to bother with building trust and relationships with the Outsiders when he was with them, but Dick was also severely depressed and emotionally devastated during his Outsider days.

Dick's greatest personality flaw in my opinion is that he holds himself to a stupidly high standard. He tries to match an idealized version of Bruce, and never can. This leads to feelings of inadequacy and Dick feeling like an impostor.
Good points; when I explore why I worded it that way, I think it has to do with his romantic relationships. But I might be wrong on that also.

The imposter syndrome thing is real for him but I feel like he's moved past it. But comics are cyclical anyway.