Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

So does this mean we are eventually getting an Infinity Inc. and a JSA book when this is all over?

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    So does this mean we are eventually getting an Infinity Inc. and a JSA book when this is all over?
    Here's hoping. I'd buy both.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I preferred when Power Girl had the scoop neck rather than the boob window - I feel she's become too defined by that feature for the past couple decades.(even with the attempted redesigns) Lose the golden rope for her cape too, then that's it. I don't think it needs more updating then that. Also, it leaves it open for the artist to decide how low the neckline goes. With a boob window, it's just a boob window, no matter what.

Obsidian is fine as he is. (although, if those ... baubles on his outfit were toned down or gone, I guess I wouldn't mind that)
    Any love for yellow and white shiny suit? How about her busy JLI redesign?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Any love for yellow and white shiny suit? How about her busy JLI redesign?
    I was not a fan of either. The white and yellow one was boring to me and the Atlantean-influenced one had a boob window, shoulder pads and a headband...busy doesn't even begin to cover it.

I liked this design (sans Atlantean symbol):

Classic without covering her up, but no boob window. That's just my preference, but I'd still take the boob window outfit over the yellow JLI outfit or the covered up redesign with the weird "P" when she had that title with the Huntress.

Quote Originally Posted by married guy View Post
    Here's hoping. I'd buy both.
    In a heartbeat. Wow! Everyone is focused on Kara’s chest. I’d say this thread went south a wee bit but those are way up north.

Astonishing Member

Yum Booba.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

I was not a fan of either. The white and yellow one was boring to me and the Atlantean-influenced one had a boob window, shoulder pads and a headband...busy doesn't even begin to cover it.

Classic without covering her up, but no boob window. That's just my preference, but I'd still take the boob window outfit over the yellow JLI outfit or the covered up redesign with the weird "P" when she had that title with the Huntress.
    I do like this one as well. It's the costume I first saw PG in so it's always going to be up there for me.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

The fact that Power Girl's costume generated more conversation than anything in the issue itself does not reflect well on much enthusiasm Infinite Frontier has among it's readers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    The fact that Power Girl's costume generated more conversation than anything in the issue itself does not reflect well on much enthusiasm Infinite Frontier has among it's readers.
    I think that says less about the issue and more how comic forums are .

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

I thought everyone knew

Spades trumps Clubs
    Diamonds trump Spades
    Hearts trump Diamonds
    Boobies trump Story
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

I liked the Atlantean symbol and mystical connection as it makes her unique and provides avenues to different powets. The one thing I didn't like was the involuntary pregnancy plot

Infinite Frontier is just a lot to take in where I think it really is difficult to discuss as it is trying to touch on so many DC events and retcons where it gives me a headache, lol.

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Infinite Frontier is just a lot to take in where I think it really is difficult to discuss as it is trying to touch on so many DC events and retcons where it gives me a headache, lol.
    I'm enjoying the story thus far, but I'm also unsure as to what larger goal it's trying to accomplish that hasn't already been checked off by Doomsday Clock and Death Metal.y

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

I'm enjoying the story thus far, but I'm also unsure as to what larger goal it's trying to accomplish that hasn't already been checked off by Doomsday Clock and Death Metal.y
    This is the problem, and they've been teasing a JSA return for 5 years so anything tangential to that (including a fan-favorite like PG) is going to generate more discussion than more naval gazing about the multiverse, continuity and the latest pamphlet on why Darkseid is a big meanie head.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    This is the problem, and they've been teasing a JSA return for 5 years so anything tangential to that (including a fan-favorite like PG) is going to generate more discussion than more naval gazing about the multiverse, continuity and the latest pamphlet on why Darkseid is a big meanie head.
    Man now I’m wondering if Apokolips has propaganda with just Darkseid’s face on it and the words “Darkseid Is”
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.