Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    So Infinite Frontier is more like a Countdown to Final Crisis then.
    In many ways but it's not maddeningly incompetent like Countdown to Final Crisis was.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Why would you possibly think that?

Look how long it's taken DC to do much of anything with the Justice Society of America beyond occasional appearances since the start of Rebirth?

How many signs have there been so far that anybody with authority at DC is committed to doing anything with the JSA for the long term?

I'm sorry, but considering how the JSA has been treated in the past, I'm a bit skeptical until DC actually does something more concrete with them.
    An actual, real-life JSA could seriously appear on your doorstep and knock on your door and, when you came to answer it, you would still say, "Eh, I'm not sure this is really the real JSA, one of you changed a piece of your costume, do better. Until then, I'll only read Batman and Scooby Doo."

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    An actual, real-life JSA could seriously appear on your doorstep and knock on your door and, when you came to answer it, you would still say, "Eh, I'm not sure this is really the real JSA, one of you changed a piece of your costume, do better. Until then, I'll only read Batman and Scooby Doo."
    So, you have a date for when that new Justice Society title Geoff Johns showed at the end of the Stargirl Spring Break Special (two months ago) is suppose to be out?

from a different thread:
    Pretty hilarious how this thread went silent as soon as the many doubters were proven wrong. I don’t mind saying I told you so because I’m sure everyone here is happy to have the JSA back.

(Any second now majorhoy will show up to complain that it’s not the ‘real’ JSA.)

Astonishing Member

Just wait some more.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

At least on the point of saying "DC, I'm tired with the Justice Society of Edging. Give it to me already," I agree with the Major entirely.

DC Universe Rebirth
    Doomsday Clock
    Dark Knights: Death Metal
    Infinite Frontier

How many more splash pages are they going to give us before we get the team? Admittedly, this is in the middle of a story so it seems like we may finally get the JSA... But still. COMMIT!
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    So, you have a date for when that new Justice Society title Geoff Johns showed at the end of the Stargirl Spring Break Special (two months ago) is suppose to be out?

from a different thread:
    I didn't promise a monthly. Other posters might have but I didn't. I just said they're back and they're all over the DCU again. Jay, Allen, all of Infinity Inc., their history restored... They're not just no-line cameos like you keep suggesting or "not the real JSA" like you keep saying. The new "it all happened" approach applies to them too.

But when Helena Wayne Huntress appears under a caption reading "Earth-2" and you say it isn't her because of a coloring error on her mask, I don't know why I bother or why I'm here bothering again. It's just so tired to read the same post over and over again that I can't seem to help myself.

Also, Johns never promised a series either. There was a "continued in Stargirl #1" after the Stargirl story but there wasn't any such thing on the JSA splash. Those pages were only dedicated to letting the reader know that the team was fully back and fully in continuity again. You know, like you keep saying they aren't.

Spoiler alert: Dan Didio is gone. You can stop insisting that the new regime is responsible for the last 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    So Infinite Frontier is more like a Countdown to Final Crisis then.
    Think it’s aiming moreso for 52
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Spoiler alert: Dan Didio is gone. You can stop insisting that the new regime is responsible for the last 10 years.
    Hard to do that when lots of G5 stuff is being used and incorporated into mainstream universe.