Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
But no one throws a FIT when they get a book.

We got Three Stooges, John Carter and others with books-no one is having a stroke about those books existing.

Yet here it's World War 3. Like a crime has been committed if a book NOT starring Batman and his entitled friends are not the leads.
I mean, I don't know what you want me to say- those are coming from different companies, with different sales expectations and different audiences they are trying to grasp. I know I'm a big John Carter stuff fan, and I've met more than one person that's worked on those comics and been just fully, blown away happy to get 5,000 sales. Either of the big two would cancel a book that low unless its an intentional push, and DC does intentional pushes much less than Marvel.

And to be clear, I'm just saying I personally don't think JSA will be a seller because I doubt most of the buyers at my LCS could name a JSA member, and if they could it would generally be Power Girl. Most of the Power Girl fans I've met (myself included) didn't even know she was connected to the JSA until they started asking about the possibility of her coming back and all this JSA discussion started up.