Default Onscreen couples no one talks about

Everyone knows the famous couples like Bogart/Bacall who starred in To Have and Have Not, The Big Sleep, Dark Passage, and Key Largo.
    Tom Hanks/Meg Ryan had a great run w. Joe Versus the Volcano, Sleepless in Seattle, and You've Got Mail.

But then you have couples like Adam Sandler/Drew Barrymore. The Wedding Singer, 50 First Dates, and Blended are all fun movies and they def. have good chemistry.

Dwayne Johnson and Carla Gugino of all ppl, have a good run. Race to Witch Mountain, Faster (even though they shared no scenes), and San Andreas.
    It was almost four movies for them, as Johnson was originally set to star in The One, which wound up going to Jet Li.

One I just found out about which led to this thread is Eugene Levy/Catherine O’Hara.
    They worked together on sketch comedy show SCTV, the movies A Mighty Wind, Best in Show, Waiting For Guffman, For Your Consideration, then back to TV w. Schitt's Creek!

Sooooo….you guys have any couples you like that don’t get any shout outs?

Kevin bacon and Krya Sedgwick have been in many movies together. They dont any more because they want to make sure that one of them is home for their kids. In when Krya was doing her last show Call your Mother before it was canceled Bacon passed on a couple jobs so she could work and he could stay home.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawne comes to mind. They've stared in several movies together, and have been a couple for decades.

This probably doesn't count, since they've only been a couple on one show off and on for it's run, but I always thought that Colton Haynes and Willa Holland had insanely good chemistry.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

This probably doesn't count, since they've only been a couple on one show off and on for it's run, but I always thought that Colton Haynes and Willa Holland had insanely good chemistry.
    haha, I can see that!