Mighty Member

Default Some Ideas for Conner, Cassie which fit perfectly in Rebirth

Hello,

I am a huge fan of the YJ Generation, so here I have some Ideas in my mind, which would work PERFECTLY with the original Pre-Flashpoint Continuity and tie into the current Continuity:

The Ideas are for Conner and Cassie:

I hope that the old continuity comes back and is fused together with the current one, which changes the age of the YJ4 and make them older.
    So, I hope they get aged up and form another Team with Bart and Tim and move away from their hometowns:

Conner:
    -in the old continuity Jonathan Kent died and therefore Conner was kind of bound to Smallville, because he couldn’t leave Smallville, now Jonathan is alive, so he can leave Smallville to go to college or so

-I loved Lex Luthor in Forever Evil and his relationship to Bizarro.
    I hope that Lex and Conner can develop a father-son relationship (not making Conner evil), but calming Lex down and Conner being the one who can build a kind of bridge between Lex and the Super-Family

-Conner was born in a laboratory and he is the “son” of Lex Luthor, so it would be naturally for him if Conner studies Bioengineering or something like that. So, to show that he has kind of Lex Intelligence and is also very interested in this topic, because of his own nature.
    And if you read the issues with Black Zero, then you see that Black Zero seems to have great knowledge in many scientific fields and he plans etc. so he is much like a mix between Clark and Lex.

-Conner always feared that he could become like Lex and hoped that he becomes like Clark
    So, a perfect Idea would be that Conner gets a yellow lantern ring and a blue lantern ring, which represent this struggle. I like that he becomes able to wield both, because he says that now he controls fear, and he isn’t controlled by fear.
    AND!! If you look at Yellow Lantern Superman (Injustice) and compare him to Black Zero (Conner) then you find similarities regarding the outfit.

-This could also lead to let him abandon the name Superboy and become Black Zero also in main-continuity. This would actually be PERFECT, so both go their way and it doesn’t feel that Conner gets cheated out of his way to become Superman. It would be like maturing into his own character:
    Dick became Robin then Nightwing
    Conner became Superboy then Black Zero
    It also erases the -boy

-I also really like that he becomes the Nightwing of the Super-Family.
    He could develop a uncle like relationship to Jonathan like Nightwing has a brother relationship to Tim and Damian. It would also REALLY help the Titans Team if they have another powerful speaker for them. I like how Nightwing stands up for them and Conner could definitely take the same role.

Cassie:

-For Cassie I really hope that they bring the daughter of Zeus Origin back

-I also hope that she gets the NEW52 Lasso back which drains the life-energy out of enemies

-I also became interested in the Idea of her getting a Star Sapphire Ring
    They channel the emotion of love and Conner, her love died in her arms and if you lose someone who you loved you are a possible candidate to get such a ring

-for Outfit I hope that she gets the Titans of Tomorrow Rebirth Look, the Wonder Woman Look

-For new Code-Name I could imagine Fury

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    Some Ideas for Conner, Cassie which fit perfectly in Rebirth
    Rebirth was so five years ago . . . DC has moved on to Infinite Frontier (for at least this week).

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    . . . Cassie:
    . . .
    -For new Code-Name I could imagine Fury
    She'd have to wait on line since we've had at least two other characters that have used that name (and who we're still unsure of what their statuses may be)

And wasn't there another "Fury" in the New 52 Earth 2 series?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Rebirth was so five years ago . . . DC has moved on to Infinite Frontier (for at least this week).

She'd have to wait on line since we've had at least two other characters that have used that name (and who we're still unsure of what their statuses may be)

And wasn't there another "Fury" in the New 52 Earth 2 series?
    There was indeed another Fury in Robinson's Earth 2, but she was the daughter of Diana and Steppenwolf. Somehow. I forget if that was a Robinson idea or a Tom Taylor idea though.

Also, Lyta Trevor Fury had a brief one panel cameo in Infinite Frontier, with a costume similar too if not the same as the one you posted above. The last I've read or seen Helena Kosmatos was in Jimenez' WW run that attempted to place her into the Wonderverse because she thought Hippolyta was her mother...somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimbo View Post
    . . . Also, Lyta Trevor Fury had a brief one panel cameo in Infinite Frontier, with a costume similar too if not the same as the one you posted above. . .
    Do you mean this from Infinite Frontier #0?

Don't forget, there's now the six-issue series Infinite Frontier; I believe issue #3 just came out this week.

Masterff, it's better you start writing fanfiction based on your preferences. It would be cathartic for you.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Do you mean this from Infinite Frontier #0?

Don't forget, there's now the six-issue series Infinite Frontier; I believe issue #3 just came out this week.
    Yeah there's that one, but she had one in IF #3. In a panel where Obsidian's talking about Jade and it depicts her speaking in front of Infinity Inc.