Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Are you kidding hell yeah it would be! You should see his fanbase on Twitter we been planning Teddy's funeral for weeks!
    But why? He seems nice.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    While Doom deserved his smack, taking his “I wore gloves” comment as a tacit admission that he had to sneak up to the Above Place does raise the issue that, yes, stealing the Mysterium will bring consequences that Krakoa/Arrako can beat with ‘witness mutant supremacy!”

Especially since they nearly managed to accidentally 616 into a Cancerverse
    It's funny hearing "I wore gloves" from mister Rabum Alal.
    The Krakoans are EEEvil!

THEY MUST BE STOPPED!

Quote Originally Posted by gonnagiveittoya View Post
    So Storm does still work for Krakoa, like I predicted as does Brand, but Brand is just doing shady shit to the side. So at least there's some semblance of SWORD being independent from Krakoa even if it's only one person, and done by having the rest of Sword lying and gaslighting Teddy, to break the ice they caused be ause of their hatred of his mother, who someone (likely on the Council) killed and is now being covered up.
    Is this… a review? Anyways you right that Brand is shady as all hell.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    But why? He seems nice.
    Lmao its a joke because Anthony Olivera has been teasing chaos for their One-shot I think that happens next week, & people figure Billy is more important so they been joking about a Teddy funeral, meanwhile the Teddy stans are joking about Billy funeral it's stupid but the memes are entertaining lol.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Good now...can we actually get a decent review/synopsis?
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Planet Arakko, FOREVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Good now...can we actually get a decent review/synopsis?
    Ok Gotcha Doom & Storm spend the entire issue having their little date, Doom says he's happy to see her as a Queen instead of just a "Kings Wife" shade to T'challa. They talk about the Mysterium Metal the entire issue, Doom pretty much says you fucked around with forces beyond your understanding consequences are either coming or already here they have a dramatic staredown. Doom does his Grandstanding says he can Save Storm & the Rest of the mutants if they do blah blah "Doom is Doom, because Doom Overpowers not Even Doom because Doom Says Doommm!!!!!" Ya know his usual BS, Storm smacks him with lighting pretty much says "you're beneath us Doom" even Flys over his head to rub salt in the wound that's pretty much it for them.

Okay on the other side the Skree alliance is fighting for their lives on 2 fronts, Wiccan is on another Planet holding the fort very well, Meanwhile we follow Hulkling who was doing great but as we Saw at the end of Empyre shit hits the fan hard they get overrun we find out Teddy had been trying to contact Alpha Flight, but the Grinch herself Abigail Brand had somehow blocked all communications & used micro robots to monitor the situation so she could rescue emperor Teddy at the very last second, so when the Wanda bomb drops he'll feel that he "Owes them One" Teddy also mentions it's mostly Billy that hates the Pretender comments as we all knew, & that he tried to contact her recently with Magic to no avail, he mentions it was probably Dormmamu interference, (but we all know the truth) Abigail gaslights TF out of him & says "yeah that's probably why" in short they rescue Teddy more mindless one show up Abigail & her team fight cuts to black.

Oh Brand also Warns Storm the same forces attacking the Skree could be on their way to SOL & that the Shiar are already being attacked & she needs to prepare.

I dont like how this was another tie-in and for one thats not X-related. I was lost

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post
    Yeah, and she deserves for it to blow up in her face. How many people died while she was monitoring the planet for the "optimum" time to come to the "rescue".
    Captain Glory for one. Not that I'm overly familiar with the guy, but he seemed okay for a Kree.

Brand and Beast sure are a pair of power-gaming assholes, eh? No wonder they love each other so much.
    No longer 'Biden' our time, hur hur hur.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    Brand and Beast sure are a pair of power-gaming assholes, eh? No wonder they love each other so much.
    Good point. I'm not too familiar with Brand's character/style but it's going to be very interesting to see how she and Storm vibe. Ororo obviously would never play such games as Brand did here. Other than that I'm not too interested in this crossover event.

This, however, gave me life and I can't wait for more from our Queen and Planet Arakko.

Boop! Krakoa forever!

In the redcted paragraph of Brands personal log I feel like she is either going to set up Storm to fail or use Storm as her proxy. Both of which makes me hope Storm gives her a heavy dose of lightning.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Good point. I'm not too familiar with Brand's character/style but it's going to be very interesting to see how she and Storm vibe. Ororo obviously would never play such games as Brand did here. Other than that I'm not too interested in this crossover event.

This, however, gave me life and I can't wait for more from our Queen and Planet Arakko.

Brands the type who would kill a whole planet to save a galaxy type
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    In the redcted paragraph of Brands personal log I feel like she is either going to set up Storm to fail or use Storm as her proxy. Both of which makes me hope Storm gives her a heavy dose of lightning.
    Yes! Strike the green right out of her hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Brands the type who would kill a whole planet to save a galaxy type
    Ok gotcha cause I was thrown by that data page. Thank you!
    Boop! Krakoa forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Is this… a review? Anyways you right that Brand is shady as all hell.
    More like a youtube comment. Like & Subscribe to hear what else I don't like.

Brand let Colossus be tortured for years by psychotic aliens and allowed his tormentors to attempt to sterilize the entire mutant race, because it was an easier solution than going to war with them, even though they were planning on blowing the earth up from the start. And now she's pretending to be ride-or-die for the mutant cause. Bitch needs her wig snatched.
    No longer 'Biden' our time, hur hur hur.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

So it's all about Brand, Ororo, Doom, Wiccan and Hulklin this issue, no others involved?
    "I have been dancing with you my entire life "