Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    "At least I acted with decorum..." Booooy you turned her into a statue and then LIED about it to her FACE you're lucky the only thing she did was break the table.
    We didn't even need to go that far back. Dude is pandering and talking down to her like right now which is so Doom but Storm ain't the one. He really was trying to help though, bless his heart. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

My creator showcase thread ln cbr. http://https://community.cbr.com/showthread.php?150839-Art-Journey

Number of People on my ignore list: 0

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    Though for all of Doom’s grandstanding he did have a point about mysterium and throwing things of balance, which I feel like is an allusion to the Living Tribunal.
    It's a good thing that Krakoa has a goddess who preserves the balance between things on their side then lol

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha's Ghost View Post
    This Agent Brand is clearly working with Beast.
    Please let's not sully Brand's name by comparing her to THE BEAST. Even on Brand's worst day she could run circles around Beast's incompetent furry butt.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    "At least I acted with decorum..." Booooy you turned her into a statue and then LIED about it to her FACE you're lucky the only thing she did was break the table.
    exactly he should be glad that is all she did.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, THE REGENT OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Am I the only one who finds Doom charming like I see why his people love him he's a fun leader if nothing else I'd alway be laughing living underneath his reign.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Am I the only one who finds Doom charming like I see why his people love him he's a fun leader if nothing else I'd alway be laughing living underneath his reign.
    Idk bout charming but dude is definitely entertaining as hell. There's a reason writers just toss him around franchises and it tends to work.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I mean sure as long as you bow down to the will of DOOM in perpetuity he's not that bad of a guy lol

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Idk bout charming but dude is definitely entertaining as hell. There's a reason writers just toss him around franchises and it tends to work.
    he is considered marvels best villain, aside from magneto so its not that surprising

Mighty Member

Ro cleared that MF lmao

Mighty Member

(he's still probably right better get excalibur on this mysterium BS stat! Maybe learn magic yourself! Magic girl ororo arc now?)

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    He's so entertaining I remember back in my childhood playing Ultimate Alliance & Picking Doom to fight Doom in the final boss battle the dialogue is hysterical!!

Loved the dig about Doom’s Wedding.
    Marvel corner box petition: please sign and share with your friends https://chng.it/yr5j2dvwzB

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JamJams View Post
    So the Mysterium was stolen from the white hot room. That seems dangerous as Doom said and I imagine the attacks on the Kree/Skrull has something to do with Dormmamu sensing the material on their respective planets. But I also think this is Brand playing 5-D chess. She's counting on the material to attract all the wrong attention to the other empires which will keep them in a weaker state which only helps Sol's position in the galaxy.

I'm also glad Storm is keeping her Gala outfit as her royal attire cause it is fantastic.
    The mutants and by extension the X-men are currently doing a lot of things that fall into the category of "We shouldn't ask if we can do it, but if we should do it?".

The resurection protocol, joining force with their mutant villians, interlinking super powers to the point of organic machinery, heavily relying on Krakoa (a hive mind they can't even directly communicate with without a special mutant) for all their needs and technologies, terraforming Mars, placing a whole civilization of agressive mutants on it, trying to gain a foothold in intergallactic politics (despite only having a magic island a bit on a rush terraformed planet as power basis) and now stealing materials from the White Hot Room.

One of these things would allready be ripe for a story about hubris. Not to forget how many of these are breaking the unwritten law of what super heros are allowed to create and have last. So the mutants are more or less starting to get themself a fine collection of damocles swords hovering over their heads.

On a side note. For a material from that kind of place of origin, it's properties sound rather unimpressive.

So what happened with Doom' wedding?

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    While Doom deserved his smack, taking his “I wore gloves” comment as a tacit admission that he had to sneak up to the Above Place does raise the issue that, yes, stealing the Mysterium will bring consequences that Krakoa/Arrako can beat with ‘witness mutant supremacy!”

Especially since they nearly managed to accidentally 616 into a Cancerverse
    Really? How did that nearly happened and how were they involved?