Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Bro I was literally like… why the hell Rachel got that in her hands?

Could someone explain the scene with older Esme? I was a little confused about when it took place/ it’s implications on the future?
    Lol it was just so random like everybody had a gun. Oprah must have gave them out before the mission.

I think the scene was to show Krakoa will be around for awhile. Kid Cable specifically asks if it's worth it and Cable is like you want to know if Krakoa will be around forever, well fight for it. So we know at the very least Krakoa was around long enough for Esme to become an adult and reunite with cable. I thought it was cute how she still has a soft spot for kid cable and told adult cable to go easy on him.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I'm going to miss this series and Kid Cable. A lot.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Lol it was just so random like everybody had a gun. Oprah must have gave them out before the mission.

I think the scene was to show Krakoa will be around for awhile. Kid Cable specifically asks if it's worth it and Cable is like you want to know if Krakoa will be around forever, well fight for it. So we know at the very least Krakoa was around long enough for Esme to become an adult and reunite with cable. I thought it was cute how she still has a soft spot for kid cable and told adult cable to go easy on him.
    Ahhhh thank you! Yeah I doubt that has any real implications for the future cause if the next Head of X or even the one after that wants to burn down Krakoa they're not gonna stop because of this one panel.

Rachel with a bazooka
    Wtf

Astonishing Member

You're right it really does depend on editorial but honestly both Hickman, White, and other x writers have expressed their desire to make Krakoa a lasting staus quo. At least for the next few years. So I'm hoping that's what we get when eventually Hickman leaves a continuation of Krakoa.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by andreikes View Post
    Rachel with a bazooka
    Wtf
    This image is giving me Thundercat vibes!

At least Duggan remembers she exists. Usually she is not included in these things. And while I totally get the story Duggan is telling with Esme and Cable (now and down the line), it irks me again that in the past two years Jean has had some really get moments of empathy and interaction with other telepaths but Rachel is off limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Brisson's Teen Cable knew everything up till Phoenix Resurrection which in retrospect Liefield's Cable should've known that info too.
    Duggan ain't have to fix ****; time travel in comics just sucks.
    We saw Brisson's Teen Cable learn that information, just as we saw the O5 learn about their future selves. The only way to reconcile this would be to do the same thing that was done in Extermination and have Cable be mindwiped

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    We saw Brisson's Teen Cable learn that information, just as we saw the O5 learn about their future selves. The only way to reconcile this would be to do the same thing that was done in Extermination and have Cable be mindwiped
    should have the rematch

Extermination-2018-001-023.jpg

Ultimate Member

If we were going to get a Stryfe return, I kinda would have wanted to see him interact with Warpath and Rictor, after killing their families and being so integral to their being a part of the X-teams. For all the evil-Cable-clone hoopla, I don't feel like he's all that important to Cable, personally.

Stryfe cloned the 5 babeis. So that ending scene i just took as a bitter sweet story beat about how those two babies will be able to grow up and have eachother. Which is the opposite of what Cable and Stryfe went through.

And that Esme scene. Isn't that the moment that OG Cable sends back the bomb in his arm to Kid Cable?

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Stryfe cloned the 5 babeis. So that ending scene i just took as a bitter sweet story beat about how those two babies will be able to grow up and have eachother. Which is the opposite of what Cable and Stryfe went through.

And that Esme scene. Isn't that the moment that OG Cable sends back the bomb in his arm to Kid Cable?
    I thought the implication was that one of the babies was stryfe and though the cables didn't give him his second chance he ened up getting it anyway.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Oh thats actually makes sense.

Nice topic to wrap up, but what the hell was Rachel doing with a bazooka lol.

Jean agreed to help and kill her child, her clone?
    something hypocritical of her part.

I liked seeing Jean and Esme combining their powers in order to subdue Stryfe.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsome men don't lose fights View Post
    So f***ing sick of Stryfe getting no love from his so-called family. Jean actually helped murder him? That's pretty vile. Vulcan can conquer half the galaxy and nearly get it fed to the cancerverse, but Stryfe is irredeemable and must be destroyed on sight because it's easier to kill your kid than it is to admit you played favorites.
    Wasn’t he just trying to kill babies?
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

are there still two cables?

I like teen cable and don't want to see him go.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!