Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ghost would definitely be a huge antivax conspiracist.

Beast would do antivax propaganda, so the pandemia gets worse and Krakoa can later sell a miracle remedy.

Apocalypse would be antivax, because for him, anibody who would die without a vaccine deserves to die.

I wonder where Cardiac would stand. He absolutely hates big pharma, and that can sometimes make him irrational. On the other hand, he cares about saving lives and he is s scientist, so he would see the benefit of vaccines.
    Last edited by mugiwara; 07-29-2021 at 02:46 PM.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

A bitter New Warriors fan MitchFox's Avatar

Religious fundamentalist types such as Reverend Stryker, Reverend Craig Sinclair, Crusader (Arthur Blackwood) and to the certain extent, Exodus are likely to be anti-vaccine since most religious zealots are irrational and anti-science.
    Last edited by MitchFox; 07-29-2021 at 04:39 PM.
    Tumblr: http://oxymitch.tumblr.com/

MITCH'S FAVOURITES - Speedball, Justice (Vance Astrovik), Gambit, Jubilee, Rogue, Wiccan, Speed, Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Quicksilver, She-Hulk, Cosmo

I could picture J. Jonah Jameson, who was a villain at least occasionally being anti-science.

Quote Originally Posted by captchuck View Post
    I could picture J. Jonah Jameson, who was a villain at least occasionally being anti-science.
    He was anti science when the writer wanted it. He was all on board for Science when he was creating The Fly, Scorpion and funding loads of Spider Slayers

But JJ has been pretty good about being on the right side of social issues. He calls out racists, and is all for equal rights I think I can remember an issue he lost some advertisement because he was against mutant camps or something. So I can see him telling people to get the shot. Just not that damn Spiderman!

I would see on the Heroes side USAgent being anti vax and many mutants.

Villain wise I agree with Doom not getting an American made vaccine, the Robot villians I dont think would have a need to take it. Not anti vax but hey they are Robots so why would they?

Some bad guys like Norman, Kingpin and other control freaks would take it but try very hard to control who gets it for profit.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I'd imagine Bullseye would be pro-vax and get on some task force to forcibly vax the public.

He'd get to throw needles at people.