You know what time it is, I'm covering reception on their lunch break and want to kill some time.

Okay... see if I can suss out a theme as we go.

------------------------------------------------------

BATTLE 01) Sung Jin-woo (Solo Levelling) versus Team Devil Hunters (DMC V)

The Monarch of Shadows takes on the Devil Hunters.

- Dante
- Nero
- Vergil
- Trish
- Lady
- V
- Lucia (Yes, even her)

Location: Jackson, Wyoming as depicted in The Last Of Us: Part 2. Sung Jin-woo starts off in the centre of the town. The Devil Hunters can approach from any direction alone or in groups.

Caveats: All characters have their strongest loadouts from DMC V or whichever game the most recently appeared in [Lucia]. Sin Devil Trigger is on deck. V and Vergil are able to co-exist through plot fiat.

Jin-woo has all of his shadows and equipment as of the most recent chapter, albeit he's at full health. He knows that he will be invaded but he does not know who or what is coming, the Devil Hunters get standard knowledge. Jin-woo can fly on his dragon around the environs of the town but he cannot go more than 200 metres up or outside of the city limits.

BATTLE 02) Lin Xue Ya/Lin Setsu A and Shang Bu Huan/Sho Fu Kan (Thunderbolt Fantasy) versus Fingolfin and Feanor (LotR)

The patriarchs of the LotR Gank Squad take on the Sword Plundering Nemesis and the Enigmatic Gale from Dong Li.

Location: The Tokyo Olympic Village (without people or covid)

Caveats: Standard loadout for the gank squad but no fear aura for Fingolfin. Lin is suitably motivated to actually fight for once rather than just piss about. No Sorcerous Sword Index for Shang.

BATTLE 03) All For One (My Hero Academia) versus The Justice League (DCAU/Snyder Cut)

The master of evil and horder of quirks takes on the most recent film versions of the Justice League.

- Superman
- Wonder Woman
- Batman
- Aquaman
- Flash
- Cyborg

Location: In a populated real-world version of London. The League is there to end the threat and save lives. AFO is there to cause trouble and destroy things.

Caveats: No time travel for Flash, Snyder cut feats on deck for everyone else. AFO has the same loadout of quirks we saw in his battle with All-Might.

Couldn't think of a theme and it's almost my lunchbreak, have it friends.