View Poll Results: Who gets a Chicken Dinner?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Darth Drizzle

0 0%
  • Siriel

1 100.00%
    A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Default Rumblers League Round 6: Darth Drizzle vs Siriel: THE VOTE

Link to match

- You have 48 hours to vote (so there's no rush, take the opportunity to read the match and its discussion).
    - Please leave a valid reason why you have voted the way you did.
    - Non-leaguers may vote, but I MUST stress that random voting sullies the integrity of the entire league. If you are going to vote once, please do so regularly across the board.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

Extraordinary Member

Goinna vote Darth Drizzile, I think his strat is too strong.

(Yes, I know I argued with Darth Drizzle a lot about the Mindstone, but even if I'm right on that front, I don't think it'll effect the outcome a great deal.)

Voting for myself for reasons I already explained in the thread; I predicted and countered the center of Darth's entire strategy, which completely falls apart if Legion isn't there.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Voting Siriel.

I heavily disagree with the idea that Flash speedsters don’t think at super speed (it has happened numerous times in the show).

Beyond that, I think Siriel was clever and targeted the two people Darth needs for his strat.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Voting for myself.

As said Legion can think once before Paige can find him, teleport to him, then chant a spell to bansih him with questionable thinking speed.

Even so Apocalypse does have Quicksilver level thought speed that isn't questionable and puts up a Power Stone Sheild to stop enemy magic and attacks anyways so on both levels thr enemies opening moves fail and the mutants go forward with their winning stratagy.
    Last edited by Darth Drizzle; 07-30-2021 at 08:29 AM.
    And with that the rest of the Domino's will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Well, I disagree with the idea that the Mind Stone needs a machine, but I also disagree with the idea that Flashes can't think at super speed.

I like that Darth provided video feats, but then Siriel said he would have if anyone asked.

Hm... Darth DOES go for the time-stop Strat, and Siriel does start by trying to immediately stop Legion.

I'll go with that and award the victory to the big S.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

The Eternal Librarian TheBookDragon's Avatar

I think that I think Darth Drizzle team is just to strong and is going to win this match.
    Last edited by TheBookDragon; 07-30-2021 at 10:57 AM.

I'm voting for Darth. As expected, Siriel's strategies are top-notch and well-thought-out, but I don't think it's enough to overcome Darth's team of powerhouses.