Fantastic Member

Default Samantha Stephens' Magic vs. Sailor Moon's Magic

Magic battle! Samantha Stephens' magic vs. Sailor Moon's magic. Who wins?

I assume that Samantha can do this to Sailor Moon, If so, then it is game over.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I assume that Samantha can do this to Sailor Moon, If so, then it is game over.

Samantha ha frozen people that quickly as well as transformed them. Not sure of Sailor Moon's abilities.
    Power with Girl is better.

Astonishing Member

Sam freeze or transformation. Can Sailor Moon resist such? Need a feat for such.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Sam freeze or transformation. Can Sailor Moon resist such? Need a feat for such.
    As far as I can gather, doing something like this was Sailor Pluto's Ability alone, and usually when she used it something really bad happened.

I don't think it's ever been tried on Sailor Moon.

Iirc Sailor moon has like, CBPH reactions and more than enough firepower to one shot Sam here.

What are Sams reaction feats?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Iirc Sailor moon has like, CBPH reactions and more than enough firepower to one shot Sam here.

It depends on your definition of reaction. If she needs to get from one place to another, she doesn't run, she snaps her fingers and teleports. A nose wiggle is the fastest way to cast a spell, though she has used hand waves as well as full on spoken spells. The had waving and nose twitching aren't usually needed. Most witches just pop in and out, appear then vanish.

Most of Sailor Moon's attacks usually involve something spoken, like 'Moon Make Up Power' or whatever.

And yeah, Samantha isn't a fighter, she's just a housewife who also happens to be a witch.

This is how Samantha fights

A lot of power has been attributed to Sailor Moon, but in a real world setting without PIS or otherwise having her opponents wait around long enough to let her transform and shoot off an attack, just how fast is she really?

Assuming she is already transformed, what has Sailor Moon done that didn't require at least a minute if not more to activate? What can Sailor Moon do if she loses her 'tools', her wands and broaches, and crystals, or whatever?

Does Sailor Moon have any powers that don't require the use of magic crystals or other items?

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post

It's inconsistent. Sometimes, she has to cast a spell. Other times, she does the same thing by wiggling her nose. At others, the same thing with a quick wave of her hand or snapping her fingers.

While Samantha has proven willing to fight physically, she never actually did it. She's not a trained physical combatant. But they start a hundred feet away. She doesn't have to be. So it comes down to reaction speed, who attacks first.

If Sailor Moon always has to speak at least a couple of words, then Samantha should beat her.

If this was in character, I'd give it to Sailor because she's a fighter and might attack while Sam hesitates. But this is standard arena bloodlust. Samantha's going to go for the win by whatever means necessary as fast as possible.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    A lot of power has been attributed to Sailor Moon, but in a real world setting without PIS or otherwise having her opponents wait around long enough to let her transform and shoot off an attack, just how fast is she really?

Assuming she is already transformed, what has Sailor Moon done that didn't require at least a minute if not more to activate? What can Sailor Moon do if she loses her 'tools', her wands and broaches, and crystals, or whatever?

Does Sailor Moon have any powers that don't require the use of magic crystals or other items?
    What we see on TV is for the viewers benefit. She's fired off her attacks in much less than a minute before. She attacks Rubeus with Moon Princess Halation a split second before she finishes saying it. I also recall the other senshi using attacks without saying them so that gives me the impression that they don't NEED to shout off attack names. And in the manga, all of their attacks were instant.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    It's inconsistent. Sometimes, she has to cast a spell. Other times, she does the same thing by wiggling her nose. At others, the same thing with a quick wave of her hand or snapping her fingers.

While Samantha has proven willing to fight physically, she never actually did it. She's not a trained physical combatant. But they start a hundred feet away. She doesn't have to be. So it comes down to reaction speed, who attacks first.

If Sailor Moon always has to speak at least a couple of words, then Samantha should beat her.

If this was in character, I'd give it to Sailor because she's a fighter and might attack while Sam hesitates. But this is standard arena bloodlust. Samantha's going to go for the win by whatever means necessary as fast as possible.
    Is this Anime Sailor Moon, Manga Sailor Moon or Composite Sailor Moon? Manga Sailor Moon was lethal even without bloodlust. And Composite Sailor Moon would include Princess Sailor Moon from the live action, who for all intents and purposes WAS bloodlusted.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aura Blaize View Post
    Is this Anime Sailor Moon, Manga Sailor Moon or Composite Sailor Moon? Manga Sailor Moon was lethal even without bloodlust. And Composite Sailor Moon would include Princess Sailor Moon from the live action, who for all intents and purposes WAS bloodlusted.
    Composite Sailor Moon.

Also this is strictly a battle using just magic rather than a physical fight.