Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

spidey has to be playing possum somewhat..

spoilers:
    Slyde does not have super-strength, how in the heck does he have him in an armlock? lol... And is this a new Slyde? Last I remember Jalome Beecher was killed years ago..
    And I wonder how his sliding boots work on a grassy area.. shouldn't be the same thing as on pavement or smooth surface
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post

spoilers:
    Slyde does not have super-strength, how in the heck does he have him in an armlock? lol... And is this a new Slyde? Last I remember Jalome Beecher was killed years ago..
    And I wonder how his sliding boots work on a grassy area.. shouldn't be the same thing as on pavement or smooth surface
    end of spoilers
    Yeah I hope so, or maybe he's just knocked out enough for him too hold him.
    This fight is a breeze for Spidey or should be

Astonishing Member

It would be a great time if Silver Sable and his team appears right after the last page to take down the Foreigner and his men.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    It would be a great time if Silver Sable and his team appears right after the last page to take down the Foreigner and his men.
    God yes
    More Sable with peter

With all of the beatings Spider-man's taking lately he ought to be in coma already, no need to wait to Spider-man Beyond, mr Spencer.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by vhm74 View Post
    With all of the beatings Spider-man's taking lately he ought to be in coma already, no need to wait to Spider-man Beyond, mr Spencer.
    Healing Factor

So pretty much the villains reason for fighting is that Kindred is holding them hostage. He got his bugs in their head. Overall nothing much happen besides the infighting and Peter getting stab
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Love to get Revolutionary_Jack thoughts on this. But he went and got himself banned.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    Love to get Revolutionary_Jack thoughts on this. But he went and got himself banned.
    I was wondering what happened to him?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    So pretty much the villains reason for fighting is that Kindred is holding them hostage. He got his bugs in their head. Overall nothing much happen besides the infighting and Peter getting stab
    Yes, after the stellar set-up and OMD starting to get directly addressed in #1, this was a bit of a letdown. Still worth the cover price… barely. Some good action, and snappy dialogue. I liked the all female villain team and Spidey getting knifed was a bit shocking. But no Mephisto or OMD teases. Kindred spinning his wheels and being boring as usual. Just nothing too essential. Everything that happens in the issue can be summarized in a paragraph. Very quick read, but it was s’okay. Hoping for a more impactful #3 though.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Yes, after the stellar set-up and OMD starting to get directly addressed in #1, this was a bit of a letdown. Still worth the cover price… barely. Some good action, and snappy dialogue. I liked the all female villain team and Spidey getting knifed was a bit shocking. But no Mephisto or OMD teases. Kindred spinning his wheels and being boring as usual. Just nothing too essential. Everything that happens in the issue can be summarized in a paragraph. Very quick read, but it was s’okay. Hoping for a more impactful #3 though.
    That seems to be ASM which makes sense.
    Glad they are keeping that to the main title.Better than what they did with King's ransom and Chameleon where reveals were only in giant-sizes.

Haven't read it yet.
    Also issue was said to have something major, is it the ending?
    Ock and Vulture and supposed to make their big plays

Also what happened to Revolutionary_Jack?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Perhaps Boomerang will sacrifice his life to save Spidey.

Fantastic Member

What's the story here? I'm pretty surprised that this happened tbh. I must have missed *something*...
    "Mutationem Aeternum"
    Krakoan and Proud

Astonishing Member

Didn't know that.

Extraordinary Member

Sooooooooo

Are Ock and Vulture teaming up.