Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jness View Post
    What's the story here? I'm pretty surprised that this happened tbh. I must have missed *something*...
    Not sure. I was browsing another thread and stumbled upon one of his posts and there was BANNED under his name. Was wondering why he was quiet. Maybe one of the other members who knew him better might know.

Astonishing Member

Yeah I have a feeling that Boomerang will eventually side with Spidey in this arc in redeeming himself, atleast I'm hoping.

Extraordinary Member

I'm confused by the timeline.
    First Kindred gets the 3 six teams together, then tells them what to do with his big speech.Then Spidey is brought to the place and attacked and gets stabbed.Do I have this right?
    And what was that ending?

Incredible Member

This issue wasn't great. It's becoming a really crappy meme/trope where Peter is constantly getting absolutely wrecked. These D lister's just destroying him is so embarrassing now.

Quote Originally Posted by xpyred View Post
    This issue wasn't great. It's becoming a really crappy meme/trope where Peter is constantly getting absolutely wrecked. These D lister's just destroying him is so embarrassing now.
    To be fair, he’s got 19 B-D list villains piling on him all at once (I’d consider Shocker at least to be arguably B-list. Some of the others debatably could count as C-list, like maybe Beetle). Admittedly he should have had an easier time against the first 6 though, before the rest of them showed up.

Extraordinary Member

I would agree but he's physically and mentally broken rn. Everything that has happened in this run took place in the span of a month.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    I would agree but he's physically and mentally broken rn. Everything that has happened in this run took place in the span of a month.
    I get what you’re saying but let’s be honest - when isn’t Peter mentally and physically exhausted?

Extraordinary Member

I get what you’re saying but let’s be honest - when isn’t Peter mentally and physically exhausted?
    Yeah,my point was to an extreme degree even for him.Specially with the Kindred killing and ressurection stuff, even worse by the fact that he is Harry.
    He's also talking and clearly not going all out which I hope he does, I don't want Spider-fam or the new Avengers to save his butt, he can do this on his own for sure.

Astonishing Member

I really hate “Pathetic Parker” and or the “Damsel In Distress.” For me it comes down to one thing and one thing only: Does OMD go away or not? If it does then great all of the BS was worth it. But if not it is not Spencer at best gets a D from me. I subscribe to MLB At Bat for the Yankees and NHL Center Ice for the Islanders. I sure as hell do not invest money and time to see them lose. Amazing for me is no different I do not waste time and money to see Peter lose.

Admittedly Anya Kravinoff joining a team of female Spider-Man villains that are mostly gender-flips of male Spider-Man villains is the most sensible story direction ever. Might even get to fight the clone of her dad.

I don't know what's going on anymore. I just want to see the aftermatch... Oh wait. Beyond.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I really hate “Pathetic Parker” and or the “Damsel In Distress.” For me it comes down to one thing and one thing only: Does OMD go away or not? If it does then great all of the BS was worth it. But if not it is not Spencer at best gets a D from me. I subscribe to MLB At Bat for the Yankees and NHL Center Ice for the Islanders. I sure as hell do not invest money and time to see them lose. Amazing for me is no different I do not waste time and money to see Peter lose.
    I need more than an OMD resolution... by the end of this run, I need Peter to score a decisive win over Harry. The Kindred thing has gone on too long, time for some payback.

Mighty Member

I don't want Peter to become Batman or anything, but Peter is smart enough for the occasional "I've been two steps ahead the entire time" style win. I don't think it's coming here (maaaaaybe in Beyond?), but I also am starting to be a little concerned for how little time is left for a conclusion - one of the Six teams being secretly in Peter's pocket, ready to turn on the others while the Order of the Web has been doing some other thing (which can all be explained in a quick flashback) would be one way to pick up the pace and give a satisfying conclusion.
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dzika_Sowa View Post
    I don't know what's going on anymore. I just want to see the aftermatch... Oh wait. Beyond.
    My reaction.
    I hate how much Beyond has taken my(and others) hype from this.Because no matter the conclusion we will never get to see it play out

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    I don't want Peter to become Batman or anything, but Peter is smart enough for the occasional "I've been two steps ahead the entire time" style win. I don't think it's coming here (maaaaaybe in Beyond?), but I also am starting to be a little concerned for how little time is left for a conclusion - one of the Six teams being secretly in Peter's pocket, ready to turn on the others while the Order of the Web has been doing some other thing (which can all be explained in a quick flashback) would be one way to pick up the pace and give a satisfying conclusion.
    Yeah, I want Peter to do this by himself