Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 101
  1. #1
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    808

    Default Sinister War #2 preview


  2. #2
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3,808

    Default

    Same, just wish they show Spidey taking a lot of them down.

  3. #3
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    754

    Default

    I'm kinda disappointed, hoping thinking Mark Bagley is doing all 4 issues by himself but well looks good, Im guessing he's still doing the bulk. Carlos Gomez however is drawing so thats a plus.

  4. #4
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    12,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    I'm kinda disappointed, hoping thinking Mark Bagley is doing all 4 issues by himself but well looks good, Im guessing he's still doing the bulk. Carlos Gomez however is drawing so thats a plus.
    Carlos Gomez is always a plus.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  5. #5
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    71,606

    Default

    So...Spider-Man versus the money-based Sinister Six?

  6. #6
    Spectacular Member Dinosaur Hulk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    I prefer not to tell you... just in case
    Posts
    223

    Default

    I guess Sinister War mini is going to be about Peter fighting villains and ASM issues serve as tie-ins being about Harry/Mary/Norman etc?
    Best comic books I'm reading:
    The Immortal Hulk (duh), Daredevil, Hellions, X-Men (Hickman), SWORD, TMNT The Last Ronin, Stillwater, Robin (kinda)

  7. #7
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3,808

    Default

    My guess is Spider-fam show up to save him again, I really hope it doesn't happen though.

  8. #8
    Astonishing Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    My guess is Spider-fam show up to save him again, I really hope it doesn't happen though.
    I mean the team was made for a reason might as well use them. Cause he obviously cant beat all 29 opponents by himself
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

    "I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

    "My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

  9. #9

    Default

    Looking forward to this!

  10. #10
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I mean the team was made for a reason might as well use them. Cause he obviously cant beat all 29 opponents by himself
    Yeah, but these are just 6 and he can easily deal with them.
    The other teams are more formidable as well, this is one of if not the weakest ones.

  11. #11
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    71,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I mean the team was made for a reason might as well use them. Cause he obviously cant beat all 29 opponents by himself
    Well, the Order of the Web probably need to seem actually useful at some point.

  12. #12
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    My guess is Spider-fam show up to save him again, I really hope it doesn't happen though.
    I misread that to say "Spider-Ham" and now I'm really a little sad that we're not having a Blazing Saddles style ending to Spencer's run where Spider-Ham shows up and it's just slapstick
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

  13. #13
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    I misread that to say "Spider-Ham" and now I'm really a little sad that we're not having a Blazing Saddles style ending to Spencer's run where Spider-Ham shows up and it's just slapstick
    Hah, wouldn't fit the tone but I would like to see Spider-Ham in thise weird color aliens we saw Jonah and Peter discover.The die-chromators.The ones Pete went to Doc Strange for

  14. #14
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    12,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Hah, wouldn't fit the tone but I would like to see Spider-Ham in thise weird color aliens we saw Jonah and Peter discover.The die-chromators.The ones Pete went to Doc Strange for
    From ASM 25? Yeah, that was pretty funny.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  15. #15
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Posts
    3,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    From ASM 25? Yeah, that was pretty funny.
    That is the one IIRC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •