Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

However this article is a great look at the bigger picture https://www.denofgeek.com/movies/sca...n-black-widow/

The wire goes more into it. Pretty much Chapek put his best friend a banker in the big seat at disney who knows NOTHING about movies or working with people in charge and added yes men in places they didn't need to be and ticking everyone off. People like feige and pixar have no say anymore over these yes men and a banker buddy of Chapeks.

Scarlett tried to work things out before all this and Chapek and his banker buddy ignored her! The hateful response and telling her paycheck to everyone shocked her and ticked many off in hollywood.

Iger is from what the wrap is saying ticked at Chapek over his handling of this and other things. The two have not talked in months and hate each other!

Chapek is ticked igor came back to help during the virus and wants him gone!

A battle is going on right now at disney!

https://www.thewrap.com/inside-disne...carjo-blunder/

John goes into it here and reads the full story.

Last edited by Gaastra; 08-04-2021 at 03:47 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    The wire goes more into it. Pretty much Chapek put his best friend a banker in the big seat at disney who knows NOTHING about movies or working with people in charge and added yes men in places they didn't need to be and ticking everyone off. People like feige and pixar have no say anymore over these yes men and a banker buddy of Chapeks.

Scarlett tried to work things out before all this and Chapek and his banker buddy ignored her! The hateful response and telling her paycheck to everyone shocked her and ticked many off in hollywood.

Iger is from what the wrap is saying ticked at Chapek over his handling of this and other things. The two have not talked in months and hate each other!

Chapek is ticked igor came back to help during the virus and wants him gone!

A battle is going on right now at disney!

https://www.thewrap.com/inside-disne...carjo-blunder/

John goes into it here and reads the full story.

I don’t want to hear what the wrap says, I don’t want to hear what Campea says, I don’t want to hear what some unnamed source is saying. I want to hear what Iger and Chapek says about this.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by luprki View Post
    I don’t want to hear what the wrap says, I don’t want to hear what Campea says, I don’t want to hear what some unnamed source is saying. I want to hear what Iger and Chapek says about this.
    People posting u tube videos like they know about this contract issue are jokes. Same people who earlier were saying all these other actors and actresses were gonna sue Disney as well. Which never happened.

I believe we've spoken about people that post about people before. Keep it on topic or you will find yourself booted.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Conn Seanery View Post
    I believe we've spoken about people that post about people before. Keep it on topic or you will find yourself booted.

Sorry Sean I didn't mean people who posted on this board people. I meant the people who created the u tube videos. But I can see how that could come across like that. No offense meant to the ones who forwarded the video.

I posted the campea video becouse he reads the full wrap post and the post is behind a sub wall so you could get the full story without signing up.

Also the wrap and deadline and hollywood reporter are trusted news in hollywood and campea is just reporting the story and reading it for those who can't due to the paywall.

BANNED

I read Johansson’s complaint again, but I can’t see how it makes sense. She maybe totally right that Disney is ripping her off, and they probably are ripping her off. But she is not suing Disney for violating the actual wording in the contract. I think this is just a PR stunt to stop Disney from ripping her off.

Extraordinary Member

If this is correct she's gonna have a really hard time. But she's already made an estimated 75 mil off her work in the mcu. I think she'll be okay.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...he-have-a-case

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    I posted the campea video becouse he reads the full wrap post and the post is behind a sub wall so you could get the full story without signing up.

Also the wrap and deadline and hollywood reporter are trusted news in hollywood and campea is just reporting the story and reading it for those who can't due to the paywall.
    Deadline and HWR clearly stated nobody outside of the lawyers have read any part of the contract because if that happened, that would dismiss the claim or counterclaim outright. Which is why Disney divulging her salary has been seen as a big misstep in the legal world.

Not sure why the Wrap and others are claiming otherwise.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Deadline and HWR clearly stated nobody outside of the lawyers have read any part of the contract because if that happened, that would dismiss the claim or counterclaim outright. Which is why Disney divulging her salary has been seen as a big misstep in the legal world.

Not sure why the Wrap and others are claiming otherwise.
    Misstep for Disney?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    I, for one, am SHOCKED that Disney appears to actually be the greedy ones in all this.
    Hahaha, almost made me spit my coffee with that little piece of sarcasm you devil.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    If this is correct she's gonna have a really hard time. But she's already made an estimated 75 mil off her work in the mcu. I think she'll be okay.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...he-have-a-case

Thats a good article Cliff.

https://www.cbr.com/black-widow-marv...-wide-release/

Welp, this really isn't looking good for Disney...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    Thats a good article Cliff.
    Yeah bloomberg is usually on point.