Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    My guess about this, and it is only a guess, is that it was a combination of the bad publicity, and some pushback from other talent that made them want this to go away.
    Kevin Feige not being happy about this would have helped I am sure. Even the current Boss at Disney should avoid stuff, that makes the guy ,that made them a few Billion Dollars unhappy.
    Not that we get a new version of the Feige/Perlmutter situation.
    That could end Chapaks turn as CEO sooner than later.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Lost me at "As predicted..."

Looking at this, and honestly thinking you should get any kind of credit for "Predicting..." how things would go is about like wanting recognition for that you predicted that a baby would eventually poop in it's diaper.
    I think you had the wrong post quoted.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

So she gets $40 mil instead of 50 and still gets deals for more Disney Movies? Nice Payday

Emma is probably next based of those results

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    So she gets $40 mil instead of 50 and still gets deals for more Disney Movies? Nice Payday

Stone? She has already benefited from this when she negotiated a much higher salary for the Cruella sequel.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    Stone? She has already benefited from this when she negotiated a much higher salary for the Cruella sequel.
    Isn't the sequel itself the deal? As I recall, there was no plan for a sequel until Disney put on the table for the renegotiation.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Isn't the sequel itself the deal? As I recall, there was no plan for a sequel until Disney put on the table for the renegotiation.
    Could be, considering that Cruella's box office isn't high enough to warrant a sequel automatically and Disney didn't come out with the numbers for its Disney+ PA release, likely meaning it didn't make much.

Stone reportedly still got a higher salary on top of that.
    Tolstoy will live forever. Some people do. But that's not enough. It's not the length of a life that matters, just the depth of it. The chances we take. The paths we choose. How we go on when our hearts break. Hearts always break and so we bend with our hearts. And we sway. But in the end what matters is that we loved... and lived.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post

I dont think we know for sure, the payout is just estimating, some say 40, some say 50. we may even find out years later she got more than that, also dont forget, she will also be getting royalties for the rest of life for the movie as well.

Bottom line is, Scar Jo still made bank and for disney, 40-50 million is chicken cheap change.

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chicago_bastard View Post
    I actually meant Emily Blunt for Jungle Cruise. I always get her and Stone confused.