Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    It was Circe all along!

Here's a question, if she was to reveal herself as the mastermind, does she do it with a catchy song like Agatha? Or Vince McMahon style?
    I'd like to think Circe would find a way to merge both. But she's defiantly have more of the Agatha pizazz.

~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Extraordinary Member

No denying that well is thoroughly poisoned from conception. Unlike something like Marvel's Civil War--which at least tried to paint the opposing sides as having good and bad points--Injustice just went full Bat-wank by making him (and everyone who agrees with him) indisputably correct and everyone else the worst, baby-strangling monsters imaginable.
    The ground is sour.

I do like godisawesome's idea: introducing an "opposite" Earth to the Injustice Earth where Batman was the one who turned evil and Superman and Wonder Woman are the ones opposing him. It would be cathartic to see a good Diana not only kick evil Diana's ass again but take charge and lead the good guys to victory, and a nice change of pace to see a variant of Batman who's the despicable jerkass who turned evil for stupid, petty reasons for a change.
    The “salted earth” approach with Wonder Woman is why I think another alternate universe where the reverse of the Injustice situation occurs is the best option.

Injustice Superman has a catalyst event, which Injustice Diana doesn’t have… and Injustice Superman is still a villain too much. Injustice Diana is portrayed as simply an opportunist who was always corrupt, murderous, and a closet tyrant-in-waiting. At the same time, dodging with her by making her Circe, while something that *could* theoretically work, would still stretch the narrative a bit too much.

An Evil Batman would also even the equation a bit… and I actually also agree that his fall should be more petty and stupid if they had him show up. Contrasting the dramatic and even over-the-top catalyst of Superman accidentally killing Lois and his kid along with Metropolis with something like… Batman simply chooses to kill a random, nameless murderer, covers it up, and then takes Ra’s offer on secrecy before making his move.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Incredible Member

I do like godisawesome's idea: introducing an "opposite" Earth to the Injustice Earth where Batman was the one who turned evil and Superman and Wonder Woman are the ones opposing him. It would be cathartic to see a good Diana not only kick evil Diana's ass again but take charge and lead the good guys to victory, and a nice change of pace to see a variant of Batman who's the despicable jerkass who turned evil for stupid, petty reasons for a change.
    Heck yes!

One thing I'd like to point out.

Steve wasn't a Nazi
    No he wasn't, even in the Injustice comic. He was a German agent but "German" does not equal "Nazi." See here at 4:56-5:18-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFB_...Lr7d-B&index=6
    Last edited by hareluyafan1; 08-21-2021 at 02:59 PM.