Page 360 of 598 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Marvel-Studios Rep View Post
    Does season 5 still have flashbacks? I haven't gotten round to watching an episode yet. Still a little traumatized from season 4...the parts I watched of it that is.
    The flashbacks are the best they've ever been.

I didn't see this coming. I'm still shocked at how good this season is after the turd that was last season. Season 5 has some of the best Arrow moments so far in its entirety. I wouldn't say the show has redeemed itself just yet, but if they keep this up all the way until the season finale I would say this could be the best season yet.
    Last edited by LifeIsILL; 11-17-2016 at 12:37 PM.

BANNED

Who'd have thought that Lungren of all meatheads would sell an evil Redstar.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordTrump View Post
    Who'd have thought that Lungren of all meatheads would sell an evil Redstar.
    A pox on you sir. Lundgren is amazing. Loved his short physical squabble with Oliver in the episode.

So I don't think we are out of the woods yet from Olicity drama. The reporter is of course spying for a greater story, Felicity is going to learn what she is up to first, this will be after a few episodes of happy dating for Oliver and the reporter and then he gets all pissy when she tries to tell him whats up. Enter drama.

Hoping I am wrong, but we shall see.

Spectacular Member

Lundgren has been crushing it in the flashbacks the past two episodes. Totally awesome and a lot of presence.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Malcolm will be busy in Legends soon, I have a strong feeling its his supposedly dead son.
    Also Vigilante is most likely the DA.
    Tommy Merlin having a grudge against Oliver? Sure, especially if nobody told him his dad isn't actually dead.
    Tommy turning psychotic cop killer over it? Tommy of all people? Sorry, not seeing that happening unles somebody else pumped him full of mind-control drugs.

BANNED

Also, I'm impressed with the show that nobody considered even for an instant that Quentin might be Prometheus.

And the bulletproof shield trick-arrow was goofy, but IMO exactly the right kind of goofy.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Evelyn Sharpe was SMOKIN' HOT in that Red Dress.
    Enjoy her story arc in this episode.
    Reminds of the JUDAS CONTRACT from the New Teen Titans.

Also thought Vigilante was handle well.

ARROW Season 5 is 100 times better then Season 4.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by big_boss View Post
    Lundgren has been crushing it in the flashbacks the past two episodes. Totally awesome and a lot of presence.
    Man, he really has become a good actor. Getting Lundgren for the show was very smart, IMO.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Enjoy her story arc in this episode.
    She did look quite luscious, didn't she?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Considering her character is supposed to be 17, it tought it was creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Yeah, I forgot about that, since the actress is in her twenties.

I don't know if Diggle was going that hard on Rene during training, but I liked their subplot. With Spartan back alongside Green Arrow and Overwatch, I feel like there's better balance with the new recruits. Although it is a little hard to buy Vigilante escaping Green Arrow, Spartan, and Ragman alone, let alone everyone else there. Vigilante was cool, though. Lance and Thea had some great scenes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sain View Post
    lol there is no way you can get a fro into cornrows in time for battle, this episode specifically.
    Curtis is clearly a metahuman, and this is his power.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I really have to wonder how genuine, if at all, Susan's friendly overtures to Oliver are. She's calling a reporter in Russia to likely look into his connections to the Bratva, but takes him out for a drink and gives him some sound advice. Is it all for her story? I also wonder, as she gets to know him more, will she become more hesitant to publish what she knows?
    I'm wondering what Susan's true intentions are as well and if they'll change at all. She was doing more pursuing of Oliver than he of her, so that could be either just her nature or a change of heart. She does seem to see him in a different light now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    You're serious? Of course, it's Adrian Chase. It's like saying Oliver Queen is probably Green Arrow.
    It's entirely possible Vigilante is someone else and this is Adrian Chase's origin story and he ends up taking over as a new Vigilante after something happens to this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    The whole thing with abducting and selling young girls was creepy. Evelyn was rocking that dress, though, I'm hoping her alliance with Prometheus isn't as sinister as it seems.

BANNED

Is it me or is Arrow really getting their groove back like Stella? I see a lot of season 1-2 vibes. But that's just me. And I hope Vigilante has more gadgets on him. I memory serves correctly i think he had other weaponry besides guns.

Astonishing Member

Not to nitpick (but I will), did Team Arrow not want to kill Vigilante? Why - well, when poor old pathetic Mr. Terrific was taken hostage, several times Vigilante didn't have his gun pointed at Mr. T. However, Wild Pup did. If trained, you take that shot. Oh, well.

Having two guys fly through the air when shot - movie crap- doesn't happen - well, maybe with comic book physics. Getting all hysterical about 5.56 armor piercing hollow points. Where did do get them, who sells them - blah, blah. First AP aren't hollow points and you can get both in every gun store in America.

So you put an explosive in your mask, so that if someone reaches for the mask, it goes off? And your head stays on - or was the explosive elsewhere?

Still like the show and the moral crises for Ollie. Still think the team stinks except for Diggle.

Retired

I am always very impressed with John Diggle (David Ramsey). His character arc makes a lot more sense than Oliver's.

I like Stephen Amell, but if they killed off his character, Dig could easily fit into the role of Star City's protector. The only problem is he's not an archer, so he can't take the Green Arrow codename. It's unfortunate that they didn't have Ollie training Dig in archery from season one onward. By now John would be at the same level as Ollie was when he came home (given his five years of training).