Page 579 of 587 FirstFirst ... 79479529569575576577578579580581582583 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 8800

Thread: Arrow

  1. #8671
    Extraordinary Member Jokerz79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    5,737

    Default

    Oh god now I need Ollie to die in COIE it's so much kinder.

  2. #8672
    Helping the Helpless Denirac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,894

    Default

    So: Felicity and Ragman and Detective Lance are all confirmed to appear this season
    https://popculturetimes.com/2019/11/...al-season/amp/

    Lance will be in multiple episodes:
    https://comicbook.com/dc/2019/11/04/...-lance-return/
    Wally West deserved better than Heroes in Crisis

    Pull List:

    DC: JUSTICE LEAGUE, JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK, JUSTICE LEAGUE ODYSSEY, ACTION COMICS, LEVIATHAN, LAST KNIGHT ON EARTH

    MARVEL: AMAZING SPIDER-MAN, VENOM, WEB OF VENOM, ABSOLUTE CARNAGE, DAREDEVIL, HOUSE OF X, POWERS OF X, FANTASTIC FOUR

    BOOM STUDIOS: BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER, ANGEL

  3. #8673
    www.taurianfilms.com
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    So: Felicity and Ragman and Detective Lance are all confirmed to appear this season
    https://popculturetimes.com/2019/11/...al-season/amp/

    Lance will be in multiple episodes:
    https://comicbook.com/dc/2019/11/04/...-lance-return/
    the hell we need Ragman's OP self on the show for? I mean I like the actor but his character is too OP for Arrow.

  4. #8674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    the hell we need Ragman's OP self on the show for? I mean I like the actor but his character is too OP for Arrow.
    Looks like he's only returning for the series finale, so whatever is happening in the finale could be an all hands on deck type of scenario.

  5. #8675
    Pro Mutant Anarchist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,962

    Default

    Now we need Curtis to return as well!

  6. #8676
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    So: Felicity and Ragman and Detective Lance are all confirmed to appear this season
    https://popculturetimes.com/2019/11/...al-season/amp/

    Lance will be in multiple episodes:
    https://comicbook.com/dc/2019/11/04/...-lance-return/
    They finally remembered Ragman! And Captain Lance !!!

  7. #8677

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Looks like he's only returning for the series finale, so whatever is happening in the finale could be an all hands on deck type of scenario.
    Yeah, this is Crisis, after all!
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  8. #8678
    www.taurianfilms.com
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Now we need Curtis to return as well!
    we already know he is

  9. #8679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Yeah, this is Crisis, after all!
    Post Crisis actually. I too thought the final episode was the Crisis crossover episode, but that's Episode 8 and the finale episode where Ragman will appear is Episode 10, "Fadeout".

  10. #8680
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,497

    Default

    I'm starting to lose count of the number of people the Monitor is making deals with.

  11. #8681
    The Nature Boy AnakinFlair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Saint Ann, MO
    Posts
    1,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    I'm starting to lose count of the number of people the Monitor is making deals with.
    I made a deal with him 3 days ago.

  12. #8682

    Default

    I'm starting to wonder if the Arrowverse Monitor is something along the lines of, oh, Supergirl's Maxwell Lord just with slight Q powers. A manipulative bastard but not necessarily evil. However, Ollie's attempt to kill him may actually succeed, but will only give birth to Anti-Monitor, who is NOT "a manipulative bastard but not necessarily evil" but evil incarnate with a hatred for all things that live. Ollie may be cause of the Crisis, with Barry being what ends it.

  13. #8683
    The Nature Boy AnakinFlair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Saint Ann, MO
    Posts
    1,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if the Arrowverse Monitor is something along the lines of, oh, Supergirl's Maxwell Lord just with slight Q powers. A manipulative bastard but not necessarily evil. However, Ollie's attempt to kill him may actually succeed, but will only give birth to Anti-Monitor, who is NOT "a manipulative bastard but not necessarily evil" but evil incarnate with a hatred for all things that live. Ollie may be cause of the Crisis, with Barry being what ends it.
    That's a very interesting theory. Mine is maybe the Anti-Monitor is subtly manipulating Oliver to kill the Monitor, instead of possessing Lyla to do it.

    I also am starting to think that, much like in the comics, he's testing the heroes. He wants to make sure J'onn is strong enough, so he brings back his brother. He wants to test Laurel, so he tells her to betray Oliver to get her world back, and so on.

  14. #8684
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    I'm starting to lose count of the number of people the Monitor is making deals with.
    You mean you haven't? He's having a sale; 1 Reality Warping Favor for doing something that would endanger you/your soul in some way. Normally, its only a candy bar or something.

  15. #8685
    Spectacular Member Elden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    171

    Default

    This weeks ep was amazing. I thought having the future and present teams meet would be great, but gimmicky. But they handled it way better than I expected and it was my favourite episode in a long time. Awesome stuff!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •