Page 575 of 598 FirstFirst ... 75475525565571572573574575576577578579585 ... LastLast
Results 8,611 to 8,625 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Posted in wrong thread
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 10-22-2019 at 07:02 PM.

I'm fast forwarding all the flash forwards, because I don't expect them to mean anything in the end. I just don't believe they will set the spin-off in the future.

The rest of the episode was gold. I am wondering about the story Lyla told Laurel- I'm wondering if either she was actually on the team that got hit, and the Monitor saved her, or if maybe DIGGLE was on the team, and the Monitor brought him back, and now Lyla works for him.

As good as this episode was, I'm REALLY looking forward to next week. The return of Thea, and apparently the League of Assassins. I wonder if Talia reformed the League, or if that is what she will be doing.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Green trim on John's costume? I see you CW

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Green trim on John's costume? I see you CW
    Yeah, his helmet also gives off a green light under the visor now too.

But also, I was very happy to see KATANA!! Her entrance was better than anything she did in the "Suicide Squad" movie. I was really thinking there was a good chance they were going to kill her off, and they certainly knew we were expecting it. I hope we get another Bronze Tiger appearance too, especially since his son is important now.

With Lyla in the spotlight now, especially because of that last scene, it makes me wonder if she's the thing that connects the present to the future storyline somehow. Have they mentioned her in the future? The brothers mentioned Diggle a few times, but I don't recall them saying anything about her.

I do find it kind of funny that JJ and Connor's relationship is a dark mirror of Kara and Alex's, right down to the overbearing parent putting upon the older child to watch out for their adopted sibling.

One question I have- where did Laurel get her costume? I would have thought it was destroyed on Earth 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    So not only are the Future Arrows boring, they are stupid too.
    I watch Arrow when it is broadcast but use the delay setting on my cable box so I just fast forward through the future scenes and the commercials.

Is it just me or are they breaking more **** in the fight scenes in the first 2 eps than most of last season lol

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Is it just me or are they breaking more **** in the fight scenes in the first 2 eps than most of last season lol
    Short season and minimal fx. They can go all out on the fights now

Why is everyone hating on the future, I loved the scene between JJ and Connor.

Dwarfs compared to the present, sure, but still good.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post

Because some of us find it tedious and have no interest in any of these characters. But YMMV.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

After that last scene, I’m guessing we’re in for a twist that Monitor’s orchestrated everything behind the scenes, maybe Oliver’s entire life, in order to mold him into the multiverse’s savior for the crisis.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I do find it kind of funny that JJ and Connor's relationship is a dark mirror of Kara and Alex's, right down to the overbearing parent putting upon the older child to watch out for their adopted sibling.

One question I have- where did Laurel get her costume? I would have thought it was destroyed on Earth 2.
    And also John and Andy.

What if Lyla is working for the Monitor because she knows about Flashpoint and she wants her daughter back? (it would have interesting ramifications for the future storyline)

[edit] On second thought, I assume she knows because Dig told her, but still.... Or she just thinks of the Big Picture, the way Ollie was convinced - saving the universe isn't a bad thing...
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 10-23-2019 at 06:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post

I'll give it this- that was a good scene, and I liked the actors in it. But with the spin-off coming, I just don't think it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    What if Lyla is working for the Monitor because she knows about Flashpoint and she wants her daughter back? (it would have interesting ramifications for the future storyline)

[edit] On second thought, I assume she knows because Dig told her, but still.... Or she just thinks of the Big Picture, the way Ollie was convinced - saving the universe isn't a bad thing...

I'm telling you, Diggle was on that patrol she told Laurel about and she agreed to work with the Monitor if he brought him back...

I'll give it this- that was a good scene, and I liked the actors in it. But with the spin-off coming, I just don't think it matters.

Co-sign on this. The emotional heart strings they are wanting to pull with these scenes...the brother trying to pull his brother back to the light yadda yadda... they haven't been earned so the scenes fall flat.

https://youtu.be/PH_qNRTvAec <--my own take

Seeing Katana was really cool, especially her fight with China White (so relieved she wasn't killed).

I was afraid this season was going to go too cosmic with the Monitor and everything. I wanted the final season of Arrow to come full circle and be more about Oliver and his city, but we really are getting a "Best Of" season, last episode was about season 1 and this episode and the next callback to season 3. I hope we get more episodes like these. Naturally Lilah has something to do with the Monitor given her comic book backstory, but it still took me by surprise.

I was thinking J'onn and Malefic. Good brother and evil brother.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Oh, maybe that's JJ's problem. He is really Sara underneath all this and that's why he's so agitated. I still hate the idea that Diggle was able to raise Connor properly and JJ suffered as a result. I do like this storyline, though.