Page 534 of 598 FirstFirst ... 34434484524530531532533534535536537538544584 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Astonishing Member

Hi!

Wrap this up quickly, please. Next time Diaz shows up, just shoot him. Or get an alien to shoot arm thorns at him, like they killed off Mercy and Otis in Supergirl. I just like liked the older League of Assassins, Malcom, Deathstroke, Ras kind of story villains. Plain old criminals - blah.

BTW, wonder why tons of aliens are arriving on Arrow Earth, like they are showing up on Supergirl Earth. Wonder if Kal is becoming a lawyer on intact Krypton and Kara is a scientist?

I might just starte to hate this season after all

https://screenrant.com/arrow-john-ba...-season-seven/

**** you Merlyn, seriously. Can't you stay away from the show already?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post

I knew it would happen eventually .

Quote Originally Posted by feenix219 View Post
    Maybe its kind of like when he was lost and became a good little soldier a few years back, needing the structure?

Anyone else think the new GA might be William from the future? Trying to right what once when wrong... .
    I am thinking there might be some time travel involved, but I don't think it's William.

I KNEW Malcolm would be back. No body= NOT DEAD. And hell, sometimes even if there IS a body= NOT DEAD.

Hmm...is The Demon an alter of Oliver's "friend" in prison? Something seems off about him. And I'm positive Brick et al would have killed him when they were beating him up if something else wasn't going on with that guy.

It would be funny, and an interesting nod, if he is The Demon who just needs the right trigger to make that personality come out...and when it does come out he only speaks in rhyme.

Extraordinary Member

If he puts an arrow in Merlyn's brain, I'm okay with this.

Even after Deathstroke, Prometheus, etc., I'm okay with regular old crimelords as the season's Big Bad's, but you need someone especially conniving, intimidating, and engaging for the part. Needless to say, Diaz is no Wilson Fisk.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

No Arrow tonight in New York City because of Football.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

Oliver should nickname himself "Buffoon" for not escaping with Talia.

I like how Talia ran afoul of an old friend in Gotham. That was a nice touch. Also, nice to see she didn't get off of Lian Yu unscarred.

I'm glad Talia made a return. But so much for my theory that she was out there training Evelyn, Sin, and all the other characters that the writers just forgot.

I also liked how they gave Talia a redemption(?) of sorts. I hope she comes back again.

I'm loving the new dynamic between Laurel and Felicity. It's even better with Dinah in the mix.

Is Diggle the biggest hypocrite on the show? Curtis didn't want to be back in the field, but he manipulated him into getting back out there. Meanwhile he plays the good little soldier

Oliver's little prison fan- I'm starting to wonder myself if he isn't working for Diaz.

Side note- my god, that new Robin Hood looks terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I like how Talia ran afoul of an old friend in Gotham. That was a nice touch. Also, nice to see she didn't get off of Lian Yu unscarred.

I'm glad Talia made a return. But so much for my theory that she was out there training Evelyn, Sin, and all the other characters that the writers just forgot.

I also liked how they gave Talia a redemption(?) of sorts. I hope she comes back again.

I'm loving the new dynamic between Laurel and Felicity. It's even better with Dinah in the mix.

Is Diggle the biggest hypocrite on the show? Curtis didn't want to be back in the field, but he manipulated him into getting back out there. Meanwhile he plays the good little soldier

Oliver's little prison fan- I'm starting to wonder myself if he isn't working for Diaz.

Side note- my god, that new Robin Hood looks terrible.
    Makes you wonder how much longer until Batman gets his own live action series for the first time since, the 1966 series I think it was?

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Makes you wonder how much longer until Batman gets his own live action series for the first time since, the 1966 series I think it was?
    I think the wait will be a long, long time.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    If he puts an arrow in Merlyn's brain, I'm okay with this.

Even after Deathstroke, Prometheus, etc., I'm okay with regular old crimelords as the season's Big Bad's, but you need someone especially conniving, intimidating, and engaging for the part. Needless to say, Diaz is no Wilson Fisk.
    Agreed on the first part.

As for her Diaz, I kinda liked him as the Big Badd for the second half of Season 6 (I also liked Cayden James, mind you), but he is getting a little played out by now. He is definitely no Slade Wilson or Adrian Chase, he doesn't have the charisma to carry 2 seasons.
    I'm willing to bet he won't be around for the whole season, somebody is gonna upstage him.
    Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Oliver should nickname himself "Buffoon" for not escaping with Talia.
    What exactly would that accomplish? He'd be a wanted fugitive.

Nice episode btw. I also liked the Curtis and John-plot.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 11-13-2018 at 12:18 PM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Sometime after the inevitable Ace the bathound live action series. Because WB loves making Batman related shows that don't actually involve the Bat.

Nice episode btw. I also likekd the Curtis andd John-plot.
    While I generally like the show, I thought this was a particularly good episode. Hope it keeps up.

Sandy Hausler

Be cool if they just introduced him...had him make some appearances here and there throughout the CW universe. The way the movie franchises are going...they shouldn't be above trying to have some TV success with the Bat...not like if he's on TV, I won't go see a Batman flick.