Page 475 of 598 FirstFirst ... 375425465471472473474475476477478479485525575 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Speaking of vehicles, when was the last time Ollie took out the Arrowcycle? It feels like forever.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Speaking of vehicles, when was the last time Ollie took out the Arrowcycle? It feels like forever.
    He used it in the crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    He used it in the crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Man, how did I forget that scene ?

Astonishing Member

Batman dont drive during rush hour
    How does he deal with toll roads or HOV lanes? You can't get around most of my neck of the woods without them. Send the bill to Bruce Wayne?

from Comicbook.com:

'Arrow' Showrunner Teases Controversial Reveal for Cayden James
    By JOSEPH SCHMIDT - January 13, 2018

The deck is stacked against Team Arrow in the latest season of the series, with many of the heroes' greatest enemies uniting to take them down.

But while everyone has their own reason, Helix leader Cayden James, played by Michael Emerson, recently admitted he's simply out for revenge. And Arrow executive producer Marc Guggenheim teased a controversial development with the character in the near future.

"He's a much more cerebral bad guy than we've had. We've got some plans for his character that I think are very unconventional," Guggenheim said. "One of the things I was saying to the network and the studio… was because Arrow is in its sixth season and is the longest in the tooth of all the [Greg] Berlanti shows, we kind of feel an obligation to do things that the other shows haven't done before. Also in part because by the time we're in season 6, there's a lot of stuff that we've already done. So we're constantly trying to surprise ourselves."

James has hardly been a sympathetic villain since he's started wreaking havoc on Oliver Queen and his allies, though fans did get a glimpse into his motivations before the winter break.

"We've got some very, I think, unexpected things coming up with Michael's character," Guggenheim said. "But I think the key to any villain is their motivation. I think you'll start to see, in the early episodes once we come back from the break, a little bit more about what Cayden James is motivated by. You learned a bit about his son. There's more to that story. There's actually a lot more to that story."

But since Arrow is going on six seasons and is likely to continue for at least another year, Guggenheim and the others in the writers room are able to take chances with the storylines in the series.

"I think it's going to unfold in a way that will really surprise people," Guggenheim said. "I actually expect it to be controversial because we're doing something that's so different than what we've done in years past. There's one particular hard right turn that we've got up our sleeves that we've never done before. So I'll be curious to see what people think of it."
    It's the same goddamned story they did LAST SEASON! God this man is so full of crap!

I really have a hard time seeing any revelation about Cayden James that could actually surprise me at this point, at least in a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    It's the same goddamned story they did LAST SEASON! God this man is so full of crap!
    Adrian Chase did seem to be a good guy at first and only through the course of the story did we find out he was evil. While Cayden James has been evil since the very beginning.
    Plus Prometheus wore a costume so we didn't know who he was at first. But Cayden James has always been in civies and Team Arrow figured out who he was fairly early on in the
    season. So there is that difference. Plus Cayden James is a lot more boring than Prometheus/Adrian Chase was, so there's that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Adrian Chase did seem to be a good guy at first and only through the course of the story did we find out he was evil. While Cayden James has been evil since the very beginning.
    Plus Prometheus wore a costume so we didn't know who he was at first. But Cayden James has always been in civies and Team Arrow figured out who he was fairly early on in the
    season. So there is that difference. Plus Cayden James is a lot more boring than Prometheus/Adrian Chase was, so there's that too.
    The swerve last season was great. Also head-scratching (why held Diggle get out of prison? Having him convicted would have seriously messed with Oliver's head!). What's the same is the big bad wanting revenge against Oliver for killing a family member.

Honestly, and I know I'll get a lot of heat for saying this, if they wanted to use Cayden James as the big bad of the season, let him be FELICITY'S big bad. She got him out of ARGUS lockup. Their skill sets are similar. He would know that she works with Green Arrow, and he could easily find out he was Oliver. So let him gather a group together of people who have a grudge against Oliver and the other vigilanties, and have him target Oliver to mess with Felicity's head. Hell, you could even still have the son plotline- have his son be one of the people killed in Havenrock.

There you go. Everything old is new again.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    The swerve last season was great. Also head-scratching (why held Diggle get out of prison? Having him convicted would have seriously messed with Oliver's head!). What's the same is the big bad wanting revenge against Oliver for killing a family member.
    I think it was probably just part of Chase's long-game by ingratiating himself into Oliver's good graces by helping out his friend, making it more unlikely that Oliver would ever suspect him of being Prometheus.

Honestly, and I know I'll get a lot of heat for saying this, if they wanted to use Cayden James as the big bad of the season, let him be FELICITY'S big bad. She got him out of ARGUS lockup. Their skill sets are similar. He would know that she works with Green Arrow, and he could easily find out he was Oliver. So let him gather a group together of people who have a grudge against Oliver and the other vigilanties, and have him target Oliver to mess with Felicity's head. Hell, you could even still have the son plotline- have his son be one of the people killed in Havenrock.

There you go. Everything old is new again.
    The sad part is that I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see the show go in this direction .

I'm not really liking this season. I'm curious to see what happens with the team, though. I don't like this iteration nearly as much as the original version(s) with Laurel and Roy. But we'll see where they go with it.

Fantastic Member

http://tvline.com/2018/01/17/arrow-s...-team-breakup/

Does Curtis remember that all of this happened because Rene screwed Oliver over? I guess I am supposed to feel for the newbies, but I don’t.