Decent episode. Lot of tears or teary eyes as I expected. Glad William wanted everything out in the open. Season's past would have had their secrets dragged on for multiple episodes I am sure.

Something still just bugs me about Mia. Maybe I haven't been with her long enough for me to feel she has earned the alpha role for Team 2040 that she is taking. I dunno. I can see her being mad at her father, i am wondering if once she finds out what he is doing and the stakes if she will have a come to jesus, my bad for being douchey moment with Oliver at some point during the Crisis.

Did the Monitor's voice at the end sound different than it usually does to anyone else? Made me wonder if the Anti-Monitor is around and plotting stuff already or was it just some different sound editing in this episode.

I wonder if any time before the Crisis if Oliver will find out the one he thinks is the Monitor in the text is actually the Anti-Monitor...

I wonder if the kids stay there and this is how the spinoff takes place in the present or will the Crisis end up sending them back to the future or to another earth entirely. Unless as some have predicted, the Crisis will whittle down the earths so everyone is on Earth 1 proper to make team ups and such easier in the future.

My Own late take on it.