Page 588 of 597 FirstFirst ... 88488538578584585586587588589590591592 ... LastLast
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 8952

Thread: Arrow

  1. #8806
    Super Member GSman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Where you least expect
    Posts
    1,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm glad Mia is wearing a mask.
    Yeah when was the last time Oliver wore one? I guess before he revealed his identity. Though I wonder why Mia would need it, since she hasn't really hid her identity much.

  2. #8807
    The Nature Boy AnakinFlair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Saint Ann, MO
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    They ditch the future make up?
    I'm not convinced that the Canaries are the future Canaries. I think there will be more time travel involved.

  3. #8808
    The Nature Boy AnakinFlair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Saint Ann, MO
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    Yeah when was the last time Oliver wore one? I guess before he revealed his identity. Though I wonder why Mia would need it, since she hasn't really hid her identity much.
    Oliver has been wearing a mask when he was in the costume this season, which made me happy. I get not needing to wear a mask after revealing his identity last season, but I hated the fact that he never even put his hood up when he was in the costume last season.

  4. #8809
    Super Member GSman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Where you least expect
    Posts
    1,035

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Oliver has been wearing a mask when he was in the costume this season, which made me happy. I get not needing to wear a mask after revealing his identity last season, but I hated the fact that he never even put his hood up when he was in the costume last season.
    Oh yeah, he has. I guess I'm so used to his face, whether the mask is on or not it's interchangeable to me. But yeah, it's good to see Mia carrying a mask, I wonder if the future is changed, so she requires it.

  5. #8810
    The Nature Boy AnakinFlair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Saint Ann, MO
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GSman View Post
    Oh yeah, he has. I guess I'm so used to his face, whether the mask is on or not it's interchangeable to me. But yeah, it's good to see Mia carrying a mask, I wonder of the future is changed, so she requires it.
    Judging from the episode summary, it does appear that the future has been changed. What I'm wondering is will Zoe be alive, and will JJ still be evil.

  6. #8811
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    47,493

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I'm not convinced that the Canaries are the future Canaries. I think there will be more time travel involved.
    Either that or, in this timeline, Dinah and Laurel aged phenomenally.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Oliver has been wearing a mask when he was in the costume this season, which made me happy. I get not needing to wear a mask after revealing his identity last season, but I hated the fact that he never even put his hood up when he was in the costume last season.
    I got the reasoning in season 6 too, but Ollie just looked so weird in the suit without the mask.

  7. #8812
    The Nature Boy AnakinFlair's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Saint Ann, MO
    Posts
    2,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post


    Either that or, in this timeline, Dinah and Laurel aged phenomenally.

    I got the reasoning in season 6 too, but Ollie just looked so weird in the suit without the mask.
    I didn't mind no mask, but I hated him never putting the hood up.

  8. #8813
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    Yep, the final Arrow episode tonight.

  9. #8814
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,523

    Default

    My mind is still on that Flash cameo.

  10. #8815
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Oliver's "You have failed this universe" line made me smile like such an idiot. I really enjoyed this crossover and felt it was a solid end to Oliver's story. It's amazing to see how far this show has come from the first season.

  11. #8816
    www.taurianfilms.com
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    956

    Default

    Well we know why Connor is not in the spinoff

  12. #8817
    Pro Mutant Anarchist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,999

    Default

    Well we still have 2 more episodes to go.....I am really curious on how it will all play out....
    Goodbye Oliver. You were a true hero.

  13. #8818
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    47,493

    Default

    Oliver went out in the most fitting way possible, and will now be honored as a true hero, and the savior of the Universe .

  14. #8819
    DC Comics Forum Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,060

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Oliver went out in the most fitting way possible, and will now be honored as a true hero, and the savior of the Universe .
    Indeed. We will all miss him.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

    Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

    Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

  15. #8820
    Pro Mutant Anarchist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,999

    Default

    So, there is still one plot point unresolved, I just noticed:

    Beatrice, the member of the Ninth Circle who killed Emiko in the Season 7 finale and got away. I don't reckon she'll get her comeuppance in the last 2 episodes, do you?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •