Page 441 of 598 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443444445451491541 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    That would be interesting but I doubt it.
    Yea there is 0.005% chance they all died lol. I think just Merlyn and Cap are possibly dead. Digger for sure, Merlyn i think will be presumed dead with bodys unable to be identified. And then will pop up in a season or 2

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea there is 0.005% chance they all died lol. I think just Merlyn and Cap are possibly dead. Digger for sure, Merlyn i think will be presumed dead with bodys unable to be identified. And then will pop up in a season or 2
    Yeah, I doubt they're going to completely write-off the possibility of Merlyn surviving so there's potential he can appear again at some point.

I think all the main members of Team Arrow are safe, with maybe Lance being 60% likely.

Fantastic Member

if we're getting jericho, damn, i sure hope titans is really planned someday. heck ill take special appearances in LoT like JSA

Astonishing Member

http://www.cwtv.com/shows/arrow/ i can watch whenever i want(at least 5 weeks)
    my tv sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    I haven't read any spoilers, but I'm going to guess that everyone on the island was killed. Some of the actors will return, but they'll play counterparts of themselves from other Earths. That way all the characters but Ollie and his son will get a fresh reboot.
    Thea is safe, as the producers have stated that they won't kill her off.

Black Siren is safe, as they have made a big deal of bringing Katie back as a regular.

Dinah Drake is safe, as they just released a new pic of her in costume.

Deathstroke is safe, because he's Deathstroke. Also because it's been said that he'll be reoccurring regularly this season.

Felicity is safe, because she's Felicity

That leaves Rene, Lance, Curtis, Talia, Samantha, and nameless assassins 1-15. Samantha and the assassins are more than likely dead; Rene was announced as a regular for next season (but that could have been a red herring) and has a subplot of his own waiting for him back in Star City (his daughter). I feel that Lance has to survive if only to interact with Black Siren, but he's had Chekov's Heart Attack waiting to go off since Season 3. Curtis probably survives, but I really don't know where you go with his character.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Thea is safe, as the producers have stated that they won't kill her off.

Black Siren is safe, as they have made a big deal of bringing Katie back as a regular.

Dinah Drake is safe, as they just released a new pic of her in costume.

Deathstroke is safe, because he's Deathstroke. Also because it's been said that he'll be reoccurring regularly this season.

Felicity is safe, because she's Felicity

That leaves Rene, Lance, Curtis, Talia, Samantha, and nameless assassins 1-15. Samantha and the assassins are more than likely dead; Rene was announced as a regular for next season (but that could have been a red herring) and has a subplot of his own waiting for him back in Star City (his daughter). I feel that Lance has to survive if only to interact with Black Siren, but he's had Chekov's Heart Attack waiting to go off since Season 3. Curtis probably survives, but I really don't know where you go with his character.
    I think Curtis is probably safe since he's been pretty integral to the team and they'll probably find more ways for his T-Sphere's to solve every problem the team comes across .

Plus it might come off badly if they kill another LGBT hero on the show.

I think Lance will probably make it, but then I'm always kind of surprised when Lance manages to make it through an entire season by this point.

As for Dinah's proper Black Canary costume...I think it looks better then Laurel's. Reminds me of her New 52 costume without the fishnets.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by daisetsu100 View Post
    if we're getting jericho, damn, i sure hope titans is really planned someday. heck ill take special appearances in LoT like JSA
    It is happening. It's filming in Toronto this September so expect cast announcements at CC

Two thing I would like to see coming out of the island blowing up:

1. Black Siren used her sonic scream to blow away fire and debris around Lance and the others, setting up a redemption angle down the line.

2. Slade tries to save everyone, but fails to save Samantha and is now tormented by the thought that he 'killed' the mothers of both Oliver and William, and that is used to cement his face turn.

Mighty Member

I didn't watch this past season. Who exactly is Dinah Drake?

Quote Originally Posted by FlashEarthOne View Post
    I didn't watch this past season. Who exactly is Dinah Drake?
    A former undercover Central City police officer with a kick-butt attitude and a genuine Canary Cry .

Retired

So the island blowing up will be like the particle accelarator explosion and everyone will get new metahuman powers. Ollie will be able to form green arrows with his mind and fire them at light speed. Felicity true to her Overwatch name will become a godly spirit that watches over the team. Diggle aka Spartan will be able to turn his body into steel armour and grow twenty feet tall. Speedy will become another super-speedster. Mr. Terrific will be able to cast emotion spells that cause people to become sad or happy. Dinah Drake aka Black Canary will literally transform into a black canary and will be able to communicate with other canaries, forming her own canary army. Quentin Lance will become Open Heart, as his heart opens a dimensional portal that transports the gang from the island back to Star City.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    2. Slade tries to save everyone, but fails to save Samantha and is now tormented by the thought that he 'killed' the mothers of both Oliver and William, and that is used to cement his face turn.
    Weren't Samantha and Nyssa seperated from the main group?
    I can see them offing Nyssa as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    So the island blowing up will be like the particle accelarator explosion and everyone will get new metahuman powers. Ollie will be able to form green arrows with his mind and fire them at light speed. Felicity true to her Overwatch name will become a godly spirit that watches over the team. Diggle aka Spartan will be able to turn his body into steel armour and grow twenty feet tall. Speedy will become another super-speedster. Mr. Terrific will be able to cast emotion spells that cause people to become sad or happy. Dinah Drake aka Black Canary will literally transform into a black canary and will be able to communicate with other canaries, forming her own canary army. Quentin Lance will become Open Heart, as his heart opens a dimensional portal that transports the gang from the island back to Star City.
    How does that work? As far as I could tell they were just ordinary chemical explosives. Where-as when S.T.A.R. Labs exploded all sorts of weird sub-atomic particles and radiation was released.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

I so love the costume. Can finally get away from KC's S&M crap. I mean seriously who the hell ever thought that would be a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    I so love the costume. Can finally get away from KC's S&M crap. I mean seriously who the hell ever thought that would be a good idea?
    They even had Merlyn point out how it looked like bondage gear .