Page 560 of 598 FirstFirst ... 60460510550556557558559560561562563564570 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I really liked Sarah in this episode. I liked her here than any recent episode of Legends. It was a return to form.

Felicity just going to turn a blind eye to all the people Siren help kill?
    Did Siren kill anybody? I know that Shadow Thief did, and yes, Laurel was an accessory- but I don't think she actually killed anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Did Siren kill anybody? I know that Shadow Thief did, and yes, Laurel was an accessory- but I don't think she actually killed anyone.
    Maybe not in this episode, but she did, most certainly during Season 6, and with fun at that.

Still, a good episode.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I did say help kill. Being an accessory to murder is still bad.

I did say help kill. Being an accessory to murder is still bad.
    I don't think it would matter. The morals of this show are extremely flexible. How many people has Oliver killed since he 'stopped' killing? Sara was an assassin. Dinah was killing people before Oliver recruited her, and who knows how many bodies Renee dropped. AND he's an accessory to the deaths of all of those Canaries in the future! Everyone's okay with them.

I really liked Sarah in this episode. I liked her here than any recent episode of Legends. It was a return to form.

Felicity just going to turn a blind eye to all the people Siren help kill?
    That seems to be a trope in this show -- and not just with Felicity.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I was glad that the Cisco version of the canary's scream (though Sarah had an earlier version (who invented it, I wonder?) earlier in the show) is back. I thought they had forgotten it.

I'm hoping next season's Crisis, wipes out the crazy future we've been forced to watch this season.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))

Both Siren and Shadow looked like they slashed/killed the two security guards when they broke in for the bomb. And then there were all those henchman left in the building when it went off.
    I guess only the death of speaking roles count.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

They get all uppity over Siren killing people but then blow up all the henchmen at the end?

Quote Originally Posted by TriggerWarning View Post
    They get all uppity over Siren killing people but then blow up all the henchmen at the end?
    Yeah, and how did they even know the Shadow Thief escaped?
    Sandy Hausler

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    I was glad that the Cisco version of the canary's scream (though Sarah had an earlier version (who invented it, I wonder?) earlier in the show) is back. I thought they had forgotten it.
    Someone in the League, I'd imagine.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Nice seeing Sara wearing her White Canary uniform. She was the best part of this ARROW episode.
    It seems uniforms are banned this season on LEGENDS.

SaraWhiteCanary.jpg

Birds of Justice!

Laurel may have gotten off somewhat easily given the things she has done in the past, but I like that she has to return to Earth 2, and then we see her again in the future.

This episode reminds me of how much I miss Sara on Arrow. It also reminds me how much I miss her season 1-2 Legends uniform. Not a fan of the disco suit, even with the cleavage.
    They really did a great job with Sara in this episode. We even see her grieve over Quentin, something Legends refuses to let her do. I also miss her uniform and using the Canary Cry.

Mighty Member

Fantastic casting job with bringing in Ernie Hudson.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Fantastic casting job with bringing in Ernie Hudson.
    I had a chance to meet him at Wizard World, but I couldn't make it on the Saturday he was there. I was bummed that I missed him.

Anyone else notice the weapon Emiko was trying to steal is the same one from the movie The Rock?