Page 533 of 598 FirstFirst ... 33433483523529530531532533534535536537543583 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Astonishing Member

I'm not ok with this season. Diaz is just a criminal and the show is devolving into a typical techy crime/spy/terrorist plot, no different from many others. It's lost why it is about Green Arrow and not the soap opera shower scenes of Ollie. It could be a slew of other folks in the same position.

The tactics used by the good guys are particulary idiotic to keep Diaz around. Attack a major installation - have force in numbers and in depth waiting for him. Too much PIS.

Ollie in prison, don't care.

Superhero shows that lose focus on the superhero aspect, blah. Rather read much better 'real world' thrillers.

Mighty Member

These Beebo cameos are hilarious.

`What's the point of this future storyline? They have enough going on without it. And if it is real, Star City is doomed so nothing they do matters. Will there be a time jump for the whole show this season? It seems unnecessary.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    `What's the point of this future storyline? They have enough going on without it. And if it is real, Star City is doomed so nothing they do matters. Will there be a time jump for the whole show this season? It seems unnecessary.
    I hope it leads to some kind of time-travel shenanigans. Otherwise, why bother watching if everything Team Arrow does in the present makes no difference?

I really hope Oliver kills that doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    These Beebo cameos are hilarious.
    All hail Lord Beebo!

But, seriously. No mention of Norra yet or anything? Because its clear from this future stuff, Star City went to hell about the time Norra ran into the past.

Astonishing Member

Anyone else getting serious New Gods vibes from this Doctor interrogating Ollie?

evil-factory-batman-final-crisis-1.jpg

It feels like 5 minutes away from having the Doctor ask Ollie to praise Darkseid and surrender his will to others.

That and the rubiks cube with William screamed Mother Box to me (also Final Crisis).

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Need to rewatch it to understand furturey stuff, but i'm trying to figure out things...so the vigilantes are in control and took the Glades or the Glades people took over and the vigilantes are trying to get it back....

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KabutoRyder View Post
    Need to rewatch it to understand furturey stuff, but i'm trying to figure out things...so the vigilantes are in control and took the Glades or the Glades people took over and the vigilantes are trying to get it back....
    From what I could piece together the people in the Glades took over and built a wall around it. The vigilantes are fighting against the Glades tyranny. Future Zoey said that Wild Dog wouldn't be caught dead in Star City makes me wonder with the Glades separation it doesn't consider itself apart of the overall city anymore.

Seems the arson plot in the Glades (now timeline) leads to the Glades being rebuilt as a haven for the wealthy. They then build a wall to keep the rest of Star City out (future timeline) which falls into a wasteland.
    Now I would think a big infrastructure program combined with tax intensives for businesses would be much more effective in helping Star City than "Vigilantes", but then Star City never functioned like it was in America.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I noticed a scar on future Dinah's neck. So it looks like in the future Dinah has had throat surgery. I assume someone cured her of her Canary Cry, probably not by her choice. Has this been mentioned anywhere?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    I noticed a scar on future Dinah's neck. So it looks like in the future Dinah has had throat surgery. I assume someone cured her of her Canary Cry, probably not by her choice. Has this been mentioned anywhere?
    Her scar didn't look surgical to me.

This season has been splendid so far!
    Really digging each storyline.

Astonishing Member

Again to not be a fan, I have little use for the take over a city line that is common in DC stories. State and Federal authorities (unless totally corrupt and in on it, or incompetent) would move against the usual gang that takes over a city. Hard to suspend disbelief on this part of the story.

Also, the gangs always take over a gun control city. Try to take over Dallas with the usual gang we see in the stories and you wouldn't last a minute. In fact, even the large metro areas in the East would be hellish to control by an outside 'gang'.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Smith View Post
    Again to not be a fan, I have little use for the take over a city line that is common in DC stories. State and Federal authorities (unless totally corrupt and in on it, or incompetent) would move against the usual gang that takes over a city. Hard to suspend disbelief on this part of the story.

Also, the gangs always take over a gun control city. Try to take over Dallas with the usual gang we see in the stories and you wouldn't last a minute. In fact, even the large metro areas in the East would be hellish to control by an outside 'gang'.
    So basically, Punisher would've wrapped the whole thing up in a day or two?

Also, Hi Captain!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by bobellis75 View Post
    I think you can wrap his current by the book attitude into his reasoning for not wanting to become the Green Arrow. The speech he gave Felicity about wanting to keep his family safe, etc...I think he's just shifted really hard the other way - from being a vigilante to really going by the book with Argus. Or trying to. We'll see how long it lasts.
    Maybe its kind of like when he was lost and became a good little soldier a few years back, needing the structure?

Anyone else think the new GA might be William from the future? Trying to right what once when wrong... .