Page 537 of 598 FirstFirst ... 37437487527533534535536537538539540541547587 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,055 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Astonishing Member

If Diaz comes back at this point I'll have lost all interest in this show and any respect for Oliver. I kept waiting for Oliver to make sure Diaz wasn't getting back up. Snap his neck just to be safe. Set the damn corpse on fire and then wait until it was ashes. Behead him. Anything to assure us that we will never ever see this character again.

Astonishing Member

Fat chance he won't be back. He was a lousy villain to begin with. They missed chances to eliminate him repeatedly. Yeah, villains come back but some have charisma like the Joker. This sleazebag was worth about one episode.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Diaz is coming back. Worst was done to him in the last season finale and he survived it. A single stab and a few hits ain't keeping him dead.

Isn't Kirk part of the main cast this season? Doubt he got promoted to that just for 7 episodes.

We should remember he got the Super Soldier serum, or the Swamp Thing serum or whatever.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    When he started doing the CW DC shows he was interested in doing Arrow with Stephen Amell in support of it and Kevin mentioning wanting to bring Onamonapia to screen. Then he got the Olicity fans angry and they came after him on Twitter over a perceived slight against Felicity and eventually he quit talking about wanting to do Arrow all together.
    Didnt catch that but I've seen multiple times he talks about how hes glad it exists but hes not a fan of Arrow. Just not his style of show and tonally Kevin smith doesnt really fit with arrow anyway. As far as bringing Onamonpia into the arrow. None of the shows let him write I dont think. They have teams for that hes just manages the set. sets up the shots and maybe one in awhile asks an actor to trying soemthing a different way. But hes outspoken about saying hes basically a cheerleader. That these shows make themselves.

Wasnt Gunn from angel suppose to be Onamonapia in like season 1. Then they decided to just make him a normal hitman last second

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Wasnt Gunn from angel suppose to be Onamonapia in like season 1. Then they decided to just make him a normal hitman last second
    As I recall it they were going to use Onomatopoeia but didn't think his gimmick would translate well to live-action, so they went in a different direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Didnt catch that but I've seen multiple times he talks about how hes glad it exists but hes not a fan of Arrow. Just not his style of show and tonally Kevin smith doesnt really fit with arrow anyway. As far as bringing Onamonpia into the arrow. None of the shows let him write I dont think. They have teams for that hes just manages the set. sets up the shots and maybe one in awhile asks an actor to trying soemthing a different way. But hes outspoken about saying hes basically a cheerleader. That these shows make themselves.

The character who was suppose to be Onamonapia became Mr. Blank.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The character who was suppose to be Onamonapia became Mr. Blank.
    Yea sad he didnt stick around I like umm what's his name Augjust T Richardson or soemthing like that. Wish we got more deathlock on AoS

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Seems Marc Guggenhiem is against Smith directing an ARROW episode.
    Interview from a year ago.

https://www.cbr.com/kevin-smith-arro...nt-be-allowed/

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

He takes over a prison, releases all of the inmates, took his super soldier serum and dominated a fight against Oliver where he threw him off a third-floor balcony and stabbed him a few times- and yet, I blinked, then Oliver stabbed him once in the shoulder, headbutted him a few times, and he falls over like a tree cut in the woods. He went out like a bitch! WHY should we be worried about this guy?!
    Yeah, I was thinking it would be an idea time for them to start cribbing from Knightfall and turn Diaz into their Bane, on Venom/Mirakuru or whatever, letting Samson, Brick, etc out to cause havoc in the world, breaking Oliver badly, and escaping yet again.

Of course, I always think copying Batman plots is better for this show - I was originally hoping for Sara to be resurrected in a "Red Hood" style parallel story, and I thought Felicity should have stayed paralyzed for a bit and team up with a Canary and Huntress......

And Diggle should have definitely gotten a power ring to compensate for his nervous twitch last year, and started using the power of his mind and became the CW Green Lantern. Full name John Stewart Diggle.

John Stewart should be in Black Lightning. His sister is on that show.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    John Stewart should be in Black Lightning. His sister is on that show.
    Doing the more grounded metahumans is one thing. Bringing in the space police is a whole other ball game.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Doing the more grounded metahumans is one thing. Bringing in the space police is a whole other ball game.
    Besides that, it would place John in a secondary role and also cost a ton for the CGI.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

If you want to have Diggle become John Stewart Diggle and be a Green Lantern, I'd actually do it on Supergirl. It would be easier to deal with Space Cops on the show with the aliens.