Page 566 of 598 FirstFirst ... 66466516556562563564565566567568569570576 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    No, but her saying that she knows Felicity is pregnant was part of the hallucination. Guess we can just chalk it up to coincidence that she found out at the same time Oliver had a fear dream that she knew.
    But Felicity told Emiko she was pregnant at the Bunker, and that was real.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I'm actually expecting Oliver to either become a Monitor himself, or possibly The Spectre.
    The Spectre might be a bit much. Considering Lyla Michaels is already an established character and busy with Argus, maybe Oliver will fill the Harbinger role in Crisis?

Quote Originally Posted by Batgrayson View Post
    But Felicity told Emiko she was pregnant at the Bunker, and that was real.
    So then how was Oliver aware of that to hallucinate Emiko knowing it?

Astonishing Member

The Spectre has been hinted at in the Arrowverse. Ollie knows Constantine. Constantine knows Corrgian who gave off Spectre vibes in Constantine's show.

The Spectre might be a bit much. Considering Lyla Michaels is already an established character and busy with Argus, maybe Oliver will fill the Harbinger role in Crisis?

So then how was Oliver aware of that to hallucinate Emiko knowing it?
    I was thinking more that Oliver sacrifices himself in the Crisis, and the PTB decide to reward him (?) by making him the Spectre. I figure we'll never get Hal Jordan, so why not have Oliver Queen fulfill that role?

As for the bunker scene, that wasn't a hallucination. That actually happened for real. It's how Emiko knew to send the 9th Circle after Felicity, and why they went into hiding.

I'm actually expecting Oliver to either become a Monitor himself, or possibly The Spectre.
    I think Ollie and later Felicity will share the fate of Superman and Lois of Earth-2 from the original Crisis on Infinite Earths comics. The Monitor told Felicity where he's taken her there is no return from. Alive and cut off from the Multiverse but allowing them to see everything going on.

What a hot mess. Emiko dispatched and who cares about any redemption. Future is still boring and absurd. "We built walls with explosives!" WTF?! And we still don't know how Starcity became a dystopia.

Then we are back to the season where Olicity become a couple living in the country. And a set up for the next Crisis.

Waste of a whole season, if you ask me.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

I was thinking more that Oliver sacrifices himself in the Crisis, and the PTB decide to reward him (?) by making him the Spectre. I figure we'll never get Hal Jordan, so why not have Oliver Queen fulfill that role?
    That may not be the best of rewards if he is, ultimately, separated from his family. Also, if he is a vengeance spirit, who would he be taking his vengeance on?

As for the bunker scene, that wasn't a hallucination. That actually happened for real. It's how Emiko knew to send the 9th Circle after Felicity, and why they went into hiding.
    What I mean is the sequence of events went like this:
    1) Oliver, trapped, hallucinated Tommy
    2) Emiko visited Felicity in the bunker and found out she's pregnant
    3) Oliver hallucinated that he ran into Emiko, who knew Felicity was pregnant
    4) Oliver is freed and finds out Emiko visited Felicity in the bunker

#3 shouldn't have happened because Oliver didn't know about #2 yet. Unless that was his fear manifesting itself and it happened to coincide with Emiko actually finding out about Felicity's pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    I think Ollie and later Felicity will share the fate of Superman and Lois of Earth-2 from the original Crisis on Infinite Earths comics. The Monitor told Felicity where he's taken her there is no return from. Alive and cut off from the Multiverse but allowing them to see everything going on.
    I could see that happening.

Incredible Member

That may not be the best of rewards if he is, ultimately, separated from his family. Also, if he is a vengeance spirit, who would he be taking his vengeance on?

#3 shouldn't have happened because Oliver didn't know about #2 yet. Unless that was his fear manifesting itself and it happened to coincide with Emiko actually finding out about Felicity's pregnancy.
    That`s exactly how I see it.

Incredible Member Elegant Dreamer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    What a hot mess. Emiko dispatched and who cares about any redemption. Future is still boring and absurd. "We built walls with explosives!" WTF?! And we still don't know how Starcity became a dystopia.

Then we are back to the season where Olicity become a couple living in the country. And a set up for the next Crisis.

Waste of a whole season, if you ask me.
    I'm wondering that's the deal Felicity made with the Monitor to be with Oliver: Star City becomes a dystopia in exchange to be reunited with Oliver, but that's my small weird opinion.

BANNED

So the FINAL EPISODE of Arrow is out of the option then ?

So the season just hit Netflix and I'm watching it. Did the actor who plays Roy gain a bunch of weight? Or did the old man make up also add some weight?

Also I heard people on here talking about Brozne Tiger Jong team arrow before but he seems pretty despicable so far. Must be a twist where he has family hes protecting or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    So the season just hit Netflix and I'm watching it. Did the actor who plays Roy gain a bunch of weight? Or did the old man make up also add some weight?

Also I heard people on here talking about Brozne Tiger Jong team arrow before but he seems pretty despicable so far. Must be a twist where he has family hes protecting or something.
    The Bronze Tiger thing comes later on. And you see why.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The Bronze Tiger thing comes later on. And you see why.
    Ok appreciate it I'm a couple episodes in nownand they hinted already that's theres more then meets the eye with him.

Ok I missed something in the flash forward(I'm 6 episodes in). Who's it the girl who William's knows. Its Thick Roy( Actaully think he looks better with some weight makes him look tougher imo), Dinah, William and some girl who I have no idea who she is. She looks Mixed so I would say its Sara Diggle but she got turned into John jr by flash shenanigans last I checked.

And I'm just waiting for the reveal that Oliver's prison side kick is actually a bad guy.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Ok I missed something in the flash forward(I'm 6 episodes in). Who's it the girl who William's knows. Its Thick Roy( Actaully think he looks better with some weight makes him look tougher imo), Dinah, William and some girl who I have no idea who she is. She looks Mixed so I would say its Sara Diggle but she got turned into John jr by flash shenanigans last I checked.

And I'm just waiting for the reveal that Oliver's prison side kick is actually a bad guy.
    I think you are talking about Zoe, Rene's Daughter.