Page 571 of 571 FirstFirst ... 71471521561567568569570571
Results 8,551 to 8,559 of 8559

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Does anybody stay dead in the comic books?
    I was speaking tongue in cheek, as, I imagine, were you.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with those two other guys)
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

DC Comics Forum Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    I was speaking tongue in cheek, as, I imagine, were you.
    Yes, I was, Sandy.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Nothing really new to see here, but still a good trailer. End of an era

Two things occurred to me watching that-

1. That's the last time we're getting a Comi-Con trailer with the arrows sailing past the WB logo

2. That may be the only time we'll see Willa Holland or Paul Blackthorn in regards to this season

Another dead character returns for the finale

https://comicbook.com/dc/2019/07/24/...rrow-season-8/

Colton Haynes drops out as a series regular in Season 8.

While I wish him the best and hope he's okay, I'm just going to say it. They never should have brought him back as a regular last season. His exit with Willa in Season 6 was the perfect coda for both of their characters, and could have led to guest spots down the road. Instead, he came back to do those damn flash forwards, which spoiled the fact that they didn't work out, and the bit back in the present where we learned now he suffers from Bloodlust after having to take a dip in the Lazarus Pit. It was a disservice to the character, and never should have happened, especially since the character was being played by an actor that is, and I'm sorry for saying this, unreliable.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Colton Haynes drops out as a series regular in Season 8.

While I wish him the best and hope he's okay, I'm just going to say it. They never should have brought him back as a regular last season. His exit with Willa in Season 6 was the perfect coda for both of their characters, and could have led to guest spots down the road. Instead, he came back to do those damn flash forwards, which spoiled the fact that they didn't work out, and the bit back in the present where we learned now he suffers from Bloodlust after having to take a dip in the Lazarus Pit. It was a disservice to the character, and never should have happened, especially since the character was being played by an actor that is, and I'm sorry for saying this, unreliable.
    Of course, after Crisis the future of the Arrowverse might change for the better, meaning that all the horrible stuff in the Flash Forwards may not happen.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with those two other guys)
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Of course, after Crisis the future of the Arrowverse might change for the better, meaning that all the horrible stuff in the Flash Forwards may not happen.
    I thought that, too. But then there is a possibility that the CW will launch an Arrow spin-off with the future cast. Which honestly felt like the only reason you would launch the flash-forwards to begin with, because it doesn't make a lot of sense to put in the time and effort of creating and launching these new characters when you know the show is going to end in a season and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I thought that, too. But then there is a possibility that the CW will launch an Arrow spin-off with the future cast. Which honestly felt like the only reason you would launch the flash-forwards to begin with, because it doesn't make a lot of sense to put in the time and effort of creating and launching these new characters when you know the show is going to end in a season and a half.
    To be fair i generally ignore anything that happened in the flashforwards, i mean i thought Felicity was bad but for me i dont know Mia just takes the cake, the casting for Zoey wasnt great and then the whole spoiler that Roy and Thea didnt work out, i just didnt have and dont have any interest in that story.

Plus there is also this
    https://www.cbr.com/arrow-felicity-doesnt-deserve-hate/
    I mean i have contempt for the character because of several reasons
    1) she has lied
    2) she to the best of my knowledge has never accept responsibility or grown without it being undercut
    3) she has overshadow and disrespected the main character
    4) i dont believe the olicity romance is a happy one just like i dont believe the ron\hermione one is

To me i could go through this article and disagree with the main point, which seems to be that Felicity as a geeky cheerful woman should get a pass because she should, sorry i dont hand those out unless they are earned and to me she hasnt earned it.
    The revelance is that Mia is part of felicity and felicity is one of the big problems i have with arrow just no, i mean for crying out loud she interuppted her friends wedding so that she, no enough i'm not going there
    Truth is the best policy