Lyla took Connor popping up better then John initially did, but I guess working with The Monitor makes you more used to that kind of stuff.

How else to make this visit to Lian Yu more full-circle then by bringing back Yao Fei and Fyers, Oliver's first mentor and villain respectively. It was nice to see those guys again, as briefly as they were on-screen. Though I agree it would've been perfect if they had fit Shado in there as well.

I kinda feel bad for Roy that he came back only to lose his arm like in the comics. Ah well, a robot arm has it's perks...although couldn't the Canaries have Canary Cried the rubble off of him? Or would that have risked his arm just as much?

It was neat that they remembered Wintergreen Deathstroke, but I think a lot of fans will feel the final season was missing something if Manu Bennett doesn't get to make at least one more appearance.

I was kind of wondering if anyone else saw Yao Fei randomly turn up in the big group shot. I don't think he was all in Oliver's head, but it was a weird thing going on with the island...

So The Monitor didn't tell Lyla she would end up becoming Harbinger. Is she not expected to return from this once Crisis is over ?

"You've always had my back. Except for during that period in season 6 we try not to talk about."

Oliver and Roy finally talked! It was only for five seconds, but still !

Remember when Oliver was so anti-hug? Nice to see that's changed .

It's good to see Oliver finally come to terms with Lian Yu and acknowledge that, as bad as it was, it helped make him into the man he is today, and the man that would end up becoming Mia's father.

I'm starting to feel like they should have created a more interesting and relevant ending tag for all the shows leading into Crisis then Nash becoming Pariah. It only really felt relevant with Flash. Like, I dunno, tease the Anti-Monitor or something.