Page 590 of 598 FirstFirst ... 90490540580586587588589590591592593594 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by HunterX View Post
    Its a shame Roy never got any suit upgrade.

EMIKO! - they did good with the casting.
    But his suit is already practically perfect .

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    I'd add Slade to that list.
    I'm not entirely sure they'll be allowed to use Slade- I think they took him off of the table after his last arc in Season 6. That being said, I really do hope he has a surprise cameo at the funeral- maybe off in distance, watching from afar, looking at Moira and thinking "Didn't I kill you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wow. Crisis changed more then I thought .

I'm wondering if this will mean Quentin and Tommy are back too.

At least now we finally have all of Team Arrow back for the finale. Season 7 was just missing Rory and Thea.

Arsenal looks good with that mechanical arm.
    I like how the arm looks like a rougher version of the arm that Old Oliver wore in the future. Like this one is version 1.0.

I can't tell from the pictures if Thea still has those scars. I wonder is she's still the co-head of the new League with Talia, and I hope they take this opportunity to finally give her and Roy a happy ending.

I'm also pleased we'll finally be getting Emiko and Thea in the same scene together. I'm still a bit miffed they didn't bring Willa back last season for a Battle of the Bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I'm not entirely sure they'll be allowed to use Slade- I think they took him off of the table after his last arc in Season 6. That being said, I really do hope he has a surprise cameo at the funeral- maybe off in distance, watching from afar, looking at Moira and thinking "Didn't I kill you?"
    Yea but Manu bennet showing up in a suit and tie. Never mentioned by name and just paying his respects and dipping cant be an issue right? They can say hes playing John Doe but the audience would know. Also depends if Manu is free.

But Slade and Shadow standing off in the background at his funeral would be cool

I think if somehow Moira and Emiko got revived, Shado getting resurrected would make a lot of sense. Yao Fei might be a longshot.

Slade and Nyssa not showing up for the final episode would be a bit of a bummer. Low-key hoping Colin Salmon was able to fit in an appearance as Walter.

I think if somehow Moira and Emiko got revived, Shado getting resurrected would make a lot of sense. Yao Fei might be a longshot.

Slade and Nyssa not showing up for the final episode would be a bit of a bummer. Low-key hoping Colin Salmon was able to fit in an appearance as Walter.
    Unless they filmed Katrina in front of a green screen, I doubt she will be there. She's a regular now on Hawaii Five-0, and a new mother, and it would be incredibly difficult and disruptive to have her fly all the way from Hawaii to Vancouver for a day's work. But I agree- it is a bummer, because she's been a vital piece of this show for years, if only in small doses.

That being said, if she does show up, I'll loose my ****.

Also, if Moira and Emiko are alive now, and with the possibility that even more people are alive again- doesn't that make you really want to see the journey of THIS world's Oliver Queen? What was HIS journey to becoming a hero? Who did he loose, what sacrifices did he make? It actually makes me less interested in the potential spin-off, and more interested in a show that we'll never get.
    Last edited by AnakinFlair; 01-20-2020 at 03:58 PM.

I have a strong feeling that Laurel of Earth Prime is actually merged with her Earth 1 and 2 selves.
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    I have a strong feeling that Laurel of Earth Prime is actually merged with her Earth 1 and 2 selves.
    She had to do the Fusion Dance, but yeah.

Mighty Member

Good Arrow and the Canaries episode. Interesting to find out how did Dinah get into the future.

I think the did a disservice to this episodes by releasing the photos of the last episode. Now nobody cares about the spin-off, we all just want to see how it ends.

It was... fine. I admit I fast forwarded though some of it.

It was nice to see Queen Manor again. Club V was a nice nod to Verdant.

The premise of this show is interesting- there are several mysteries I am interested in seeing unraveled. Chief among them is why is Dinah there, and who is waking up people. My current theory is that there are people who have either remembered their lives pre-crisis, or dopplegangers that lost their world and they are wanting to tear down Star City as a way of getting revenge against Oliver.

JJ interests me the most- will he be evil now, or will having two sets of memories allow him to redeem his evil side.

I like Dinah's clocktower. Also glad she got her cry back.

I wonder if Felicity is evil this time and behind everything. That would be kinda hilarious. Or it could be Thea...

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

But his suit is already practically perfect .
    Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacts, just wish it hadn't been made into such a ****-tastic action figure. Hell all the CW figures were POS.

as for the back door pilot...

It was OK. I will be watching it again to see if that changes my mind. Some stuff I liked, some I didn't.

Not a fan of the ominous future newspaper storyline. Not. At. All.

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

I think the spinoff could be a lot of fun. I certainly like the cast. I do think bringing in the pre-Crisis memories is potentially confusing. I was actually kind of excited about getting a clean slate.

Incredible Member

It was better than I expected. I hope it gets picked up.

I had hoped that the new show would break away from the "you have failed this city" type of hero show, and find a new take on Green Arrow, but it seems that's where they're going with it. Oh well - let's see how they do it. Interesting that both shows start with the hero coming to terms with their father's legacy and impact on the city and their sacrifice.

My main takeaway from the "pilot" is that it seems unfocused. Having three leads is already potentially tricky, three leads that already have a history (or maybe for Dinah a lack of one) and their own motivations prior to the start of the show make it a little more difficult to make the team seem coherent and to give the show a sense of focus. Introducing a new status quo for three characters (two of whom are time, and dimensionally displaced) after Crisis was always going to be a bit messy, so we'll see when the real show starts, but "Arrow" started with a much clearer sense of purpose that was very personal to the protagonist. Laurel wanted to give Mia a sense of purpose, but the show also needs to do that as well, it just won't be as easy as injecting her with it.

After I don't know how many years, I finally like Laurel and she's the strongest one here. Mia still has potential, but I think someone knew she couldn't carry the show on her own. And Dinah .... ugh, sorry - I think she's the weakest link and her new status quo doesn't help. I know they're past it, but Laurel murdered her fiancee in cold blood. I wonder if they'll really never mention that again.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post

After I don't know how many years, I finally like Laurel and she's the strongest one here.
    IKR. I dunno if its because my own default setting is *******, but I enjoy this snarky, emotionally awkward Laurel