Page 564 of 598 FirstFirst ... 64464514554560561562563564565566567568574 ... LastLast
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Why does anyone still even live in Star City...every year there is some group of nutjobs who comes around trying to destroy the city.

Also love that they can kill all the henchmen...but OMG clasp the pearls...we have to redeem Emiko.

Mayve it is good next season is the last. This show has become too convoluted with all the side characters. Should have just been Ollie, Roy, Laurel, and Thea.
    That’s my whole arguement for gotham city, including batman.

It's also the same in the real world the wealthy move out to suburbs or buildings and neighborhoods with a lot of security while the poor are stuck in high crime rate areas and can't afford to leave and watch the vicious cycle of poverty and crime make things worse.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    While I'm glad they are wrapping it up, I have to say I'm intrigued about what they are going to do for 10 episodes next season. Will it all take place before Oliver leaves for the Crisis? Will Oliver only show up briefly each episode while one of the team helms an episode? I look forward to seeing what they do, even if I'm glad they are ending it.
    Besides Oliver who else is returning next season as a regular? Is it possible that the show might actually be a sort of build-up to Crisis following Oliver on a recruiting drive?

And I'm assuming most of this season was set in 2018 since Oliver's "death" is in 2019 and all those montage scenes between Oliver and Felicity leaving and the Monitor arriving have to occur before December then. I was really expecting the tombstone to show that Ollie's "death" was in the future the same as the news article on the Flash has always been ahead of the "present". Would hae allowed for them to maybe time jump Team Arrow a year or two between this episode and next season. Or to have next season be events taking place over a year or two (Six weeks later first episode, six months later an episode or two, a year later , … Crisis).

Emiko got dealt with rather quickly. Pretty surprising, actually. Guess that chick that took over is gonna be the Big Bad for Season 8?
    The future storyline picked up much speed, it was rather awesome to watch, honestly.

And that second half/ending.....yeah, that was very emotional. But hey, at least Felicity and Oliver will spend life in the afterlife (or whatever) together, so that's some consolation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    Besides Oliver who else is returning next season as a regular? Is it possible that the show might actually be a sort of build-up to Crisis following Oliver on a recruiting drive?

And I'm assuming most of this season was set in 2018 since Oliver's "death" is in 2019 and all those montage scenes between Oliver and Felicity leaving and the Monitor arriving have to occur before December then. I was really expecting the tombstone to show that Ollie's "death" was in the future the same as the news article on the Flash has always been ahead of the "present". Would hae allowed for them to maybe time jump Team Arrow a year or two between this episode and next season. Or to have next season be events taking place over a year or two (Six weeks later first episode, six months later an episode or two, a year later , … Crisis).
    Or it could be that Felicity told everyone Oliver 'died' when he left with the Monitor, but his actual death will happen later.

I got mixed feelings about this episode. I'm not sure I could accept it being a 'Series Finale', despite how everything got wrapped up, so I'm glad there will be 10 more episodes to give the series a more grand send-off.

There was never any suspense in the fight between Emiko and Oliver. Oliver has shown- especially since he got out of prison- that he was the most skilled fighter on the field. He regularly took down 9th Circle goons without breaking a sweat, and he's fought Emiko to a stalemate everytime- only because he was holding back. I was kind of shocked how quickly she was killed off, though.

As for the future storyline- I think I've been more accepting of it than most people here. But it feels like the future storyline was about reuniting the remaining Queens, and turning over the protection of Star City to a new generation of heroes. With that being done, I don't see how they can carry the story forward next season, especially since it's only 10 episodes. Of course, it may be setting up that the future characters will be brought back in time to help deal with the crisis- which would be a good way for grown Mia to have some time with her Dad before he dies.

As for next season, the only people I know for sure are coming back are Oliver and Diggle. With Team Arrow disbanded, it's a toss up as to whether Renee and Dinah show up again, and I doubt Roy would stick around. But I expect they will try to bring everyone back for Crisis.

Just had a thought- Next season, as Oliver goes around recruiting for the Crisis, we get Diggle, Ben Turner, and Black Canary fighting crime.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The heroes had all hands on Deck and somehow Thea was excluded? Emiko and Thea together is ripe for story potential and they completely wasted it killing her off.

Since nothing happened to Bronze Tiger in this episode I wonder how Connor ends up in John's custody.

Incredible Member

Maybe S8 is going to be about Oliver travelling around the multiverse. I always wanted the Legends to do that.

So, does somebody else remember the Longbow Hunters were a thing? xD

These guys just up and disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    So, does somebody else remember the Longbow Hunters were a thing? xD

These guys just up and disappeared.
    Maybe they are off with Evelyn

Incredible Member

With Oliver dead/dying soon what happens to Queens Consolidated? According to the future news article in Flash's time vault a small news article below the Flash disappearing cover story has Queens Consolidated forming a deal with Wayne Technology. Oliver and Felicity is supposed to be in hiding during her pregnancy so he really couldn't have started up his company. And William and Mia are still too young by 2024 to start their own business.

Quote Originally Posted by Toreador View Post
    With Oliver dead/dying soon what happens to Queens Consolidated? According to the future news article in Flash's time vault a small news article below the Flash disappearing cover story has Queens Consolidated forming a deal with Wayne Technology. Oliver and Felicity is supposed to be in hiding during her pregnancy so he really couldn't have started up his company. And William and Mia are still too young by 2024 to start their own business.
    Thea?

Or maybe the company just continued to be called Queen Consolidated even though there were no actual Queen's running it.
    Currently Reading
    Immortal Hulk | Avengers | Thanos | Cosmic Ghost Rider | Darth Vader: Dark Visions | Guardians of the Galaxy | Fantastic Four
    Justice League | DCeased | The Batman Who Laughs | Green Lantern | Heroes in Crisis | Doomsday Clock | Last Knight on Earth
    Aliens: Rescue | Invisible Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Why does anyone still even live in Star City...every year there is some group of nutjobs who comes around trying to destroy the city.

Also love that they can kill all the henchmen...but OMG clasp the pearls...we have to redeem Emiko.

Mayve it is good next season is the last. This show has become too convoluted with all the side characters. Should have just been Ollie, Roy, Laurel, and Thea.
    And Felicity.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    That's what I think.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))

I thought Queen Consolidated became Palmer Technologies. It shouldn't exist unless a new Queen Consolidated is established in the future.
    Sandy Hausler

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

M3h, time is changing anyway. The future paper re did the year for the Crisis as it is.