Page 529 of 598 FirstFirst ... 29429479519525526527528529530531532533539579 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    William pulled a Nora Allen and came back from the future!?!
    The Longbow Hunters showed up (or were mentioned?) at the end of last season. I imagine that will have something to do with the new archer. Time travel doesn't feel Arrow-ish . . . even with Legends of Tomorrow out there.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    William pulled a Nora Allen and came back from the future!?!
    Flash-forward, maybe?

Great opening. Loved to see Felicity fighting back, even if she was hopelessly outmatched.

Dinah and Renee didn't annoy me, so that's progress.

The shower fight was brutal. And I loved the fight at the end, where Oliver just said F*** it and beat the piss out of Brick and that big guy.

I wonder if the new GA would have killed that guy. Makes me wonder A) what happend to Roy, and B)is that even Roy.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I can't remember where, but I thought I heard that they want to use Slade on Titans, with a different actor.
    Geoff Johns said there are plans for a new version of Deathstroke for the show.

Well, that was different.

Maybe future William hitched a ride with Nora to the past?

Flash-forward, maybe?

Great opening. Loved to see Felicity fighting back, even if she was hopelessly outmatched.

Dinah and Renee didn't annoy me, so that's progress.

The shower fight was brutal. And I loved the fight at the end, where Oliver just said F*** it and beat the piss out of Brick and that big guy.

I wonder if the new GA would have killed that guy. Makes me wonder A) what happend to Roy, and B)is that even Roy.
    Of course, it's Roy.

Sandy Hausler

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

The flash-forward device is really promising.

At first I thought these were flashbacks covering the backstory of the new Green Arrow. The twist is much more exciting.

I just hope they have a plan. They knew what they wanted to do with the flashback sequences for two seasons, but once Slade's story was over it was just baggage.

I wonder if we are going to have Flash-Forwards now on a regular basis instead of the Flash-Backs.

Sandy Hausler

Astonishing Member David Walton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    I wonder if we are going to have Flash-Forwards now on a regular basis instead of the Flash-Backs.

Sandy Hausler
    Producers have said the flash-forwards are now a permanent fixture that will run all the way through to the end of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    Producers have said the flash-forwards are now a permanent fixture that will run all the way through to the end of the show.
    BTW, how is evil Laurel getting away with taking good Laurel's place. She's not a lawyer.

Sandy Hauslerl

Astonishing Member

When we first saw Future William he looked sort of like John Barrowman and I thought we were maybe seeing a young Malcolm Merlyn or some previously unknown sibling for Tommy and Thea

Of course, it's Roy.

Sandy Hausler

Or there could be some time travel shenanigans going on, and it's actually Future William.

Or they could completely swerve us and have it be Thea, with either Willa coming back without any of us hearing about it, or recasting her and passing off her new look as some kind of mystical mumbo-jumbo related to her destroying the pits.

BTW, how is evil Laurel getting away with taking good Laurel's place. She's not a lawyer.

Sandy Hauslerl
    We don't know Black Siren's backstory. She could have been a lawyer on Earth 2 before she got her powers.

Sandy Hauslerl
    I might be mistaken but wasn't she reading up on law while recovering last season?
    Somewhere, a nerd cries. I feel nothing.

I just had a thought- when they announced Roy was coming back, we all assumed that he'd be the new Green Arrow. But what if his role is strictly in the future, training William, and he never appears in the present?

Amazing Member

I just had a thought- when they announced Roy was coming back, we all assumed that he'd be the new Green Arrow. But what if his role is strictly in the future, training William, and he never appears in the present?
    That would make me sad

Could be but I have a feeling this current Arrow is Roy...we'll see. Maybe not.