Page 581 of 598 FirstFirst ... 81481531571577578579580581582583584585591 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    New photos and a plot summary of 8x6, 'Reset' featuring the return of Paul Blackthorne.
    I wonder how they work Lance in...another Earth? Or Oliver and Laurel get transported to the past?

It seems to be caused by Lyla/Harbinger.

Mighty Member

Diggle need's to file divorce papers immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Diggle need's to file divorce papers immediately.
    Again

I like the training montage in the beginning. It's nice to see Mia honing her skills under her father.

Something I noticed- almost every time Laurel was on the screen, they played the musical cue for Black Siren. Subtly teasing a heel turn.

I've had a problem with how Mia never manages to accomplish anything so far this season, but I like how they paid that off today. She isn't perfect, she's still learning, and she isn't as confident as she pretends to be.

I really hope in the last episode, Thea and Roy get back together.

So Laurel, Oliver and John got tranquilized really fast. Was Lyla planning on double crossing Laurel, and the other two got tranqed as well because they were there?

I'm happy that Oliver and Anatoly's relationship ended on them being brothers and not enemies. I've always like Anatoly.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder how they work Lance in...another Earth? Or Oliver and Laurel get transported to the past?

It seems to be caused by Lyla/Harbinger.
    I'd say a hallucination, but I thought I heard that Paul was back for the rest of the season. I also see him wearing his new suit, so I don't think it would be set in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Again

I like the training montage in the beginning. It's nice to see Mia honing her skills under her father.

Something I noticed- almost every time Laurel was on the screen, they played the musical cue for Black Siren. Subtly teasing a heel turn.

I've had a problem with how Mia never manages to accomplish anything so far this season, but I like how they paid that off today. She isn't perfect, she's still learning, and she isn't as confident as she pretends to be.

I really hope in the last episode, Thea and Roy get back together.

So Laurel, Oliver and John got tranquilized really fast. Was Lyla planning on double crossing Laurel, and the other two got tranqed as well because they were there?

I'm happy that Oliver and Anatoly's relationship ended on them being brothers and not enemies. I've always like Anatoly.
    Next week looks like Oliver in the Argus brain machine. Soul searching and treading water until Crisis?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Looks like hullicinating hijinks in next weeks episode.

This was a good enough episode I think. As a parent I can understand Oliver wanting the kids to just know and see the best of him rather than the darker times, but its good for him to realize they need to know everything in order to be better people and learn through his example of growing and becoming someone better.

Anxious to see next week now that Lyla's secret is out in the open.

Talking Arrow in Russia.

It's nice to see Oliver training Mia. He finally gets to properly mentor one of his kids and helps make sure Mia is qualified to take care of future Star City in his absence .

After all this time I don't think the show has ever actually explained why Oliver uses Trick Arrows, so it was interesting actually hearing him talk about why he uses them.

To be fair, Mia might be older but she has the temperament of a teenager.

Can't blame Conner for wanting to see his birth mom one more time. Will he try and see Bronze Tiger?

Lyla helping The Monitor to protect her loved ones furthers the "Monitor saved Diggle" theory.

It wouldn't feel right ending the series without at least one appearance from Anatoly. As topsy-turvy as his relationship with Oliver has been, it was good to see them part ways in a positive way and re-affirming their brotherhood .

I wasn't expecting Diggle to be the one to try and bring Roy back into the fold. To be honest, I can hardly remember a single conversation Roy and Diggle had even back when they were on Team Arrow together. But it's great to see Roy in the Arsenal suit again and sticking around for the finale. I hope he and Oliver get at least one scene together before the series ends.

So...who tranqed the heroes? Now I just have this visual of the Anti-Monitor standing on a rooftop with a sniper rifle .

What if Lyla’s deal was to get baby Sara back? Makes sense given the monitor’s been offering to return erased things like earth 2. And Lyla never really let Barry off the hook for what he did. Can’t really blame her now that we know how JJ turns out.

Wait so next week BOTH Flash and Arrow are doing "I'm hallucinating!" episodes? Huh.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    What if Lyla’s deal was to get baby Sara back? Makes sense given the monitor’s been offering to return erased things like earth 2. And Lyla never really let Barry off the hook for what he did. Can’t really blame her now that we know how JJ turns out.
    IMO, it doesn't make any sense. Lyla knows JJ, but only knows Sara as a concept. Why would she abandon the child she actually remembers raising (regardless of a potential bad turn in the future) for another she has no memory of at all (unless I'm forgetting something)?
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

What a great episode. Anatoly is always fun to have and he now seems like a genuinely good person.

Remind me, why is Roy's bloodlust still a thing? He was cured years ago, Slade's insanity also wore off.

Also, Lyla you bitch!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    What a great episode. Anatoly is always fun to have and he now seems like a genuinely good person.

Remind me, why is Roy's bloodlust still a thing? He was cured years ago, Slade's insanity also wore off.

Also, Lyla you bitch!
    It was revealed last season that Roy died and Thea and Nyssa used a Lazarus pit to bring him back. He has the same bloodlust Thea suffered from.

Right.....now I remember.

Man, while it wasn't BAD, the second half of Season 7 was really....forgettable, in retrospect.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It was revealed last season that Roy died and Thea and Nyssa used a Lazarus pit to bring him back. He has the same bloodlust Thea suffered from.
    It was also said that they tried to use the Lotus on him, but it didn't work (presumably because of his previous exposure to Mirakuru).

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    IMO, it doesn't make any sense. Lyla knows JJ, but only knows Sara as a concept. Why would she abandon the child she actually remembers raising (regardless of a potential bad turn in the future) for another she has no memory of at all (unless I'm forgetting something)?
    okay yeah that would be pretty messed up. Maybe not a "one or the other" deal. But I think Lyla seemed pretty disturbed by the existential implications of having one of her kids erased from the timeline. I can see Lyla having a sense of responsibility to save the kid she lost even if she doesn't remember. Just a theory.