Page 597 of 598 FirstFirst ... 97497547587593594595596597598 LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Also, can I say how glad I am that they didn't resurrect Malcolm as well?
    I am kind of surprised they didn't, but honestly I'd rather have had him kidnap William then "John Byrne."

Would've made Mia defeating him a little more satisfying.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I am kind of surprised they didn't, but honestly I'd rather have had him kidnap William then "John Byrne."

Would've made Mia defeating him a little more satisfying.
    If they did bring back Malcolm I'll be interested what his relationship with Tommy will be like since he survived in New earth.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Also, can I say how glad I am that they didn't resurrect Malcolm as well?
    They could have resurrected him and his wife. Without her death Malcolm never goes down the road to Ra's and never involves Moira in a scheme to blow up part of the city. We get John Barrowman as a good guy in the series finale. Wins all around.

So was Ghost Tommy now the actual Tommy in those instances where Ghost Tommy needed to give Ollie a pep talk?

Did Christopher Chance still pretend to be him for the ruse during Oliver's trial?

So was Ghost Tommy now the actual Tommy in those instances where Ghost Tommy needed to give Ollie a pep talk?

Did Christopher Chance still pretend to be him for the ruse during Oliver's trial?

Quote Originally Posted by David Walton View Post
    ...I wonder if they'd actually show us Green Lantern, or just make allusions to Diggle being offworld. At any rate, it was a really strong finish possibly new beginning for Diggle.
    Too bad they couldn't just give us this:
    tumblr_pix1y5S6fk1qbgo38o1_500.jpg

Didn't Legends barely address her dad's death at all? Laurel's death effected her more and that's the one thing Ollie didn't change.
    Barely, yeah, but during Crisis, Sara was all "There's nobody left who knew me before I was White Canary", and her mood would certainly be different if Quentin had been around this whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Alan Tudyck has to make a "Batwoman" appearance! It almost means he can't play any other character in the Arrowverse now. (although, he is a chameleon - ooh! He can play Chameleon Boy on "Supergirl" ... and I guess Mr Nobody is technically in the Arrowverse too...)
    Lots of Arrowverse actors have doubled-up. Tudyk was a lot of fun as Van Wayne, but he really blew things out of the water as Mr. Nobody, and I think that's his best DC role (and that's including the voice stuff)

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Moira being alive in new earth changes so much. Since she didn't die at season 2 everything that came afterward must have played out radically different.
    Maybe Moira's near-death experience caused her to go to Europe or something and reflect for a few years, and events played out the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Maybe Moira's near-death experience caused her to go to Europe or something and reflect for a few years, and events played out the same way.
    Tommy had to have been around long enough to marry Laurel, so maybe he only bowed out after season 4 when she died (especially since everyone in Oliver's circle but Felicity left by the end of that season).

Season 7 would be kind of different if Quentin was in charge instead of Pollard, so there would be less vigilante hostility.

To be honest I just assumed Moira's been living in Queen Manor the whole series.

Tommy had to have been around long enough to marry Laurel, so maybe he only bowed out after season 4 when she died (especially since everyone in Oliver's circle but Felicity left by the end of that season).

Season 7 would be kind of different if Quentin was in charge instead of Pollard, so there would be less vigilante hostility.

To be honest I just assumed Moira's been living in Queen Manor the whole series.
    Tommy being alive changes just as much as Moira being alive. Malcolm entire arc with Thea depended on him being dead and using her as a replacement goldfish. How does that develop now? Does Tommy relationship with Thea changes in a significant way knowing that they are blood siblings? Is the nightclub he use to ran still around? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Tommy being alive changes just as much as Moira being alive. Malcolm entire arc with Thea depended on him being dead and using her as a replacement goldfish. How does that develop now? Does Tommy relationship with Thea changes in a significant way knowing that they are blood siblings? Is the nightclub he use to ran still around? :P
    Maybe Malcolm goes to Thea because he knows Tommy doesn't want anything to do with him anymore.

Oh yeah, Tommy and Thea can deal with being siblings now. And Thea might not have taken Verdant over.

Maybe Malcolm goes to Thea because he knows Tommy doesn't want anything to do with him anymore.

Oh yeah, Tommy and Thea can deal with being siblings now. And Thea might not have taken Verdant over.
    I think Thea would have still taken over Verdant. Someone would have to run the place while Tommy recovered from having a building collapse on him.

I'm seeing reports that Green Arrow and the Canaries has been picked up, but I haven't found an article yet.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I'm seeing reports that Green Arrow and the Canaries has been picked up, but I haven't found an article yet.
    I must say that that pilot within a episode was better than all the future Star City stuff from earlier this year.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    The producer debunked this

Green Arrow and the Canaries Has Not Yet Been Picked Up By the CW, Producer Confirms

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Clark View Post
    They could have resurrected him and his wife. Without her death Malcolm never goes down the road to Ra's and never involves Moira in a scheme to blow up part of the city. We get John Barrowman as a good guy in the series finale. Wins all around.
    If his wife never dies do we get Speedy? I cant recall if he cheated on his wife or she was already dead when he had the affair.