Page 400 of 598 FirstFirst ... 300350390396397398399400401402403404410450500 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

The Man Without Fear. Batman#22's Avatar

SPOILER WARNING!!!

I don't know about you guys but it seemed pretty obvious that the DA was Promethius. It was so obvious since he was the only new character in this season who was introduced this season and was not one of Oliver's inner circle. Granted I was shocked that Artemis was the traitor last year but I think it would have been better if someone like Mister Terrific, Wild Dog or even Detective Lance was the villain simply for shock value. Then again it probably would have been stupid so what do I know. Anyway, Oliver seriously lucked out. Although granted a lot of politician's get away with way worse, I though his political career was over. I was pissed that Mr. Terrific's husband divorced him for such a stupid and selfish reason. I swear I wish someone would kick his butt for being so self centered. Stupid CW drama. Anyway, I can't wait for the showdown with Green Arrow and Promethius.
    I plan on dying tonight!!!
    (Punches himself in the nose and cause bleeding)
    ... how about you?

⚡ The Scarlet Poster ⚡ Flash Fan #1's Avatar

Man, I enjoyed tonight's ep.

I gotta say, I wasn't expecting Chase to be Prometheus. I was sure as all hell, just like the majority here, that he was Vigilante. I mean, when Vigilante speaks, it... kinda sounds like Chase. Does anyone think the writers will do something where Chase has a twin and he's Vigilante?
    "If you're not moving, you're not living. No matter how bad it gets or how many hits you take, keep trying."

Wow. Chase as Prometheus? I honestly didn't see it coming, but it feels like the kind of twist the Arrow writers would throw in there to keep fans on their toes, especially when most everyone was just expecting him to get revealed as Vigilante. Certainly makes the reveal of our main villain more impactful to have it be a major supporting cast member rather then someone we've never heard of before.

And I guess since "Adrian Chase" is probably an assumed name, he was never really Adrian Chase to begin with .

When Chase talked about the "importance of family," I thought they were referencing Vigilante's comic origin, but I guess it was really alluding to Chase being obsessed with avenging his father as Prometheus. I wonder if his wife knows he's Prometheus?

So if Chase is Prometheus, then who the heck is Vigilante? Just some random dude ?

Man, Chase has been playing one long and complicated game with Oliver. On the one hand he's tried to kill and discredit Oliver Queen and the Green Arrow on multiple occasions as Prometheus, but as Chase he's constantly been helping him, even to the point of foiling his own machinations (like with Diggle). He's even become buddies with the man he's obsessed with ruining. I wonder if any of his friendship with Oliver is genuine at this point or if it's all just part of Prometheus' plan to destroy Green Arrow?

So did Chase lie about Oliver stealing his fiance in their younger years? It would be kind of ironic if Oliver's been screwing with his life even before he killed Chase's dad as The Hood.

It feels weird seeing Oliver as The Hood without either his face-paint or mask.

It was looking obvious where things were going to go between Curtis and Paul, though I think divorcing your spouse because their a vigilante is new, but at least Curtis finally finished his T-Spheres and got to be the one to take out Vigilante. Mr. Terrific needed that win.

Did Oliver really need to throw Green Arrow under the bus so thoroughly? He couldn't mention that Prometheus manipulated the Green Arrow into killing Malone, making it an accidental killing? Maybe he's just taking out his own frustration over what happened onto himself, but it also feels like he's just making things harder for his double-life then they need to be. Even Pike was willing to believe GA was manipulated into killing Billy, and still work with him. Now Oliver's going to have the ACU back on his, and the team's, backs.

I guess Oliver's going to have to really step-up as mayor now that Thea's leaving, though isn't this like the 3rd or fourth time she's tried to find herself again? Least she could do is come back to the team as Speedy if she's not going to help Ollie with his "day job."

I think Felicity took the wrong message from the events of this episode...

So I guess Susan was always on Oliver's side even when she was digging into him, believing in the good he does as both mayor and Green Arrow. It's just too bad her reconciling with Oliver coincided with Prometheus kidnapping her as part of his plan .

On the one hand, I had a bunch of the "Huh?" questions folks here are voicing. On the other hand, it was nice to get caught totally flat footed like that.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Fan#1 View Post
    Man, I enjoyed tonight's ep.

I gotta say, I wasn't expecting Chase to be Prometheus. I was sure as all hell, just like the majority here, that he was Vigilante. I mean, when Vigilante speaks, it... kinda sounds like Chase. Does anyone think the writers will do something where Chase has a twin and he's Vigilante?
    Comic Chase did have a younger brother who succeed him as Vigilante.

Speaking of getting thrown under the bus... who else thinks that Felicity is being set up by Helix to take the total blame for the hack, Pandora, and be their Fall-woman. Either that, or Helix decides to go after Oliver and she has to make a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I do wonder if Prometheus and Vigilante are more affiliated then we think, though it seemed like they were genuinely trying to kill each other on that rooftop...

So i couldnt have been more wrong lol. So they threw out chase being vigilante as a red hairing for comic fans. Now who dafuq is Vigilante lol

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Speaking of getting thrown under the bus... who else thinks that Felicity is being set up by Helix to take the total blame for the hack, Pandora, and be their Fall-woman. Either that, or Helix decides to go after Oliver and she has to make a choice.
    I didn't think that far ahead, but I the first thing I asked myself when Felicity took the flash drive from her was "Soo, what's the catch?". All I know is (and I guess everyone else knows after tonight) is that there actually is a catch.

⚡ The Scarlet Poster ⚡ Flash Fan #1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Interesting... I didn't know that. Things are definitely going to be intense moving foward that's for sure. The trailer for next week has me hype.

I also hope that Chase isn't killed off and can somehow come back periodically, but if Deathstroke, Ra's and Damien Dark are any indication, he'll be killed. I know Dark's in Legends, but still. Chase has God level charisma, as well as Rene.
    "If you're not moving, you're not living. No matter how bad it gets or how many hits you take, keep trying."

So did Oliver use his pull as mayor to bump up Dinah to a detective or something? Or was the only reason she was plainclothes in this episode because she was assigned to his security detail?
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Fan#1 View Post
    Interesting... I didn't know that. Things are definitely going to be intense moving foward that's for sure. The trailer for next week has me hype.

I also hope that Chase isn't killed off and can somehow come back periodically, but if Deathstroke, Ra's and Damien Dark are any indication, he'll be killed. I know Dark's in Legends, but still. Chase has God level charisma, as well as Rene.
    Well, Slade's still alive, last I recall, even though it's still ambiguous if we'll ever see him come back.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So did Oliver use his pull as mayor to bump up Dinah to a detective or something? Or was the only reason she was plainclothes in this episode because she was assigned to his security detail?

Well, Slade's still alive, last I recall, even though it's still ambiguous if we'll ever see him come back.
    Manu Bennett is on The Shannara Chronicles now. I won't count on him coming back.

Thrashing Like a Maniac! Gotham Thrasher's Avatar

Hehe heh Holy Red Herring Batman! Maybe the Vigilante is Dorian Chase (Adrians little brother) or ...Tommy? Lol
    And then there were none...

Custom Binding Thread: http://community.comicbookresources....0645aadbab2369

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8

Refresh my memory. Was Oliver the Green Arrow at all in this episode other than in the Russian flashback?

Thrashing Like a Maniac! Gotham Thrasher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Refresh my memory. Was Oliver the Green Arrow at all in this episode other than in the Russian flashback?
    Nope. Just in the flashback.
    And then there were none...

Custom Binding Thread: http://community.comicbookresources....0645aadbab2369

The All Purpose Metal Thread : http://community.comicbookresources....5299bbaefeffe8