Page 563 of 598 FirstFirst ... 63463513553559560561562563564565566567573 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    They couldn't give him a happy ending with Thea. It's like they go out of their way to piss us off.

I really can't stand that black cop. He's got no cause to have such an upity attitude.

Why was Roy so impressed with the Bunker? He's been there before.

Anyone else think that the 9th Circle's tech guy looks like a young Hugo Weaving?

Um..... when did the Star City subway reopen? Last we heard of it was in Season 1, when it was abandoned and forgotten.

So Emiko is Slade now? Sorry, she's no Slade.
    I almost got whiplash from the sudden timejump back into the 1800's with that "uppity" comment...

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I almost got whiplash from the sudden timejump back into the 1800's with that "uppity" comment...
    Well, I AM getting too old for this ****...

No sign Thea will show up next episode, and I consider that a failure of the season. How do you NOT have a battle of the bastards, especially when Thea got the life that Emiko desperately wanted?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    No sign Thea will show up next episode, and I consider that a failure of the season. How do you NOT have a battle of the bastards, especially when Thea got the life that Emiko desperately wanted?
    Can you imagine how pissed Emiko will be when she learns Thea is not Robert's biological daughter, knew about it and still raised her?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Can you imagine how pissed Emiko will be when she learns Thea is not Robert's biological daughter, knew about it and still raised her?
    EXACTLY. How can they not pay that off?

Of course, I know how they can't pay that off. They spent 6 years misusing Thea on the show, and Willa has no incentive to come back.

Did he know?
    I can't remember.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Did he know?
    I can't remember.
    Robert did know. Loved and raised Thea anyway. With the amount of skeletons he had in his closet he was able to look past his wife infidelity.

IIRC, it wasn't even Robert's own decision to banish Emiko, Moira forced him to.

Which makes her kind of an unlikable hypocrite, really.

Basically Emiko Queen.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

I liked seeing Tommy back and all, but that extended sequence that was in Oliver's head was kind of a cheat, especially when he faced Emiko. How did he know that she was in the bunker and Felicity told her she was with child? Confusing. Speaking of that scene, did Alena name drop the Justice League? I may've misheard.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris-Rex View Post
    Where do the villains get these hoards of goons that just serve at cannon fodder? Are the goons so incompetent because they work for cheap? Maybe the villain should hire better quality goons even if they can afford only two or three.
    The finale should've been leading up to Emiko with the Longbow Hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It seems like the arrowverse is borrowing from Batman Beyond with the killer robots from the future being called Zetas.
    So next season in the future are we going to get some kind of evil Zeta Project/Metal Men hybrids? Shway.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I liked seeing Tommy back and all, but that extended sequence that was in Oliver's head was kind of a cheat, especially when he faced Emiko. How did he know that she was in the bunker and Felicity told her she was with child?
    Emiko in the bunker was not part of Oliver's hallucination tho

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    I liked seeing Tommy back and all, but that extended sequence that was in Oliver's head was kind of a cheat, especially when he faced Emiko. How did he know that she was in the bunker and Felicity told her she was with child? Confusing. Speaking of that scene, did Alena name drop the Justice League? I may've misheard.
    She did. She said something like "Did you add anymore people to your Justice League?" When Emiko showed up.

The finale should've been leading up to Emiko with the Longbow Hunters.
    Agreed.

Mighty Member

Tearful season ending.

Extraordinary Member

Why does anyone still even live in Star City...every year there is some group of nutjobs who comes around trying to destroy the city.

Also love that they can kill all the henchmen...but OMG clasp the pearls...we have to redeem Emiko.

Mayve it is good next season is the last. This show has become too convoluted with all the side characters. Should have just been Ollie, Roy, Laurel, and Thea.

While I'm glad they are wrapping it up, I have to say I'm intrigued about what they are going to do for 10 episodes next season. Will it all take place before Oliver leaves for the Crisis? Will Oliver only show up briefly each episode while one of the team helms an episode? I look forward to seeing what they do, even if I'm glad they are ending it.

I also wonder if the 9th Circle will play into next season. With Hugo Weaving Jr. and Gertrude still on the loose, you got to think those loose ends need to be tied up.

Anybody else think that Oliver looked back at the rubble of Palmer Tech, shrugged, and thought (Well, it wasn't my company anymore...)

It was nice to see Ben Turner being a good guy. Also nice to see Katie back as Black Canary, though we didn't get nearly enough of her.

Still pissed we didn't get a Thea vs Emiko fight.