Page 582 of 598 FirstFirst ... 82482532572578579580581582583584585586592 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    okay yeah that would be pretty messed up. Maybe not a "one or the other" deal. But I think Lyla seemed pretty disturbed by the existential implications of having one of her kids erased from the timeline. I can see Lyla having a sense of responsibility to save the kid she lost even if she doesn't remember. Just a theory.

"And I made every deal I could think of, to any god that would listen..."
    "And did it work?"
    "...not exactly."

A lot of folks have speculated the "god" that listened was the Monitor, and one of the people in the unit who died was John Diggle.

Had this scene never existed, your theory would be viable. But, since it does, it would be kinda odd that they brought this up THIS SEASON, then instead reach back several seasons to the gender switch via Barry's time shenanigans as the ACTUAL reason to explain her allegiance to Monitor.

I wonder if they'll re-frame Lyla has having had a hand in forming Team Arrow from behind the scenes, or making sure Diggle was working with Oliver.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wonder if they'll re-frame Lyla has having had a hand in forming Team Arrow from behind the scenes, or making sure Diggle was working with Oliver.
    I hope not. I really hate those type of revelations.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post

"And I made every deal I could think of, to any god that would listen..."
    "And did it work?"
    "...not exactly."

A lot of folks have speculated the "god" that listened was the Monitor, and one of the people in the unit who died was John Diggle.

Had this scene never existed, your theory would be viable. But, since it does, it would be kinda odd that they brought this up THIS SEASON, then instead reach back several seasons to the gender switch via Barry's time shenanigans as the ACTUAL reason to explain her allegiance to Monitor.
    That's my thought. It's the theory that makes the most sense.

So I saw an interview today where Kat MacNamara was talking about the spin-off, and there being a love triangle between her and the Diggle brothers. Setting aside the fact that I generally dislike love triangles, anyone else think it would be messed up to have a fling with the guy who just killed your friend?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    That's my thought. It's the theory that makes the most sense.
    Now I'm wondering if Monitor was the one who put that IED on the road, putting Lyla in a position to ask for him so she'd be in servitude to him.

So I saw an interview today where Kat MacNamara was talking about the spin-off, and there being a love triangle between her and the Diggle brothers. Setting aside the fact that I generally dislike love triangles, anyone else think it would be messed up to have a fling with the guy who just killed your friend?
    Either somehow he was always undercover (as in not really evil and Zoe's death was akin to Roy's "death" in the prison that one time)...or they'll try and sell it that she's not dead NOW and they can change that future.

Ironically Mia herself wasn't a selling point for this spinoff, but this story point is, just out of morbid curiosity to see how it'll work.

I mean, if they end up changing the future, JJ might not be a villain now.

Oliver's kid ending up with one of Diggle's kids is kind of weird to think about. It's like West-Allen levels of intimacy .

Ah yes, Anatoly as the fun, drunk Russian uncle to Mia and William. Lyla is cool and all (actually, jury is still out on that one), but I think Anatoly is the best recurring character on this show who never became a full cast member (or a Big Bad).

Seeing Oliver and Mia hooded up and fighting side by side...we need more of that!

I really hope in the last episode, Thea and Roy get back together.
    Me too, although I hate the fact that all these major moments are happening between the two of them off screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wasn't expecting Diggle to be the one to try and bring Roy back into the fold. To be honest, I can hardly remember a single conversation Roy and Diggle had even back when they were on Team Arrow together.
    I can't really either, but there had to be something when Roy ended up admitting to be the first Arrow to save Oliver from being arrested. It was either him or Diggle.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Ah yes, Anatoly as the fun, drunk Russian uncle to Mia and William. Lyla is cool and all (actually, jury is still out on that one), but I think Anatoly is the best recurring character on this show who never became a full cast member (or a Big Bad).
    Yeah, I kind of love how he's all pragmatically on whichever side is winning, and has zero hard feelings about that sort of thing, considering it part of his world. He'll be your friend. He'll be your enemy. And when 'the bad guys lose' he'll somehow end up turning coat just in time to get away with it, and be back to being your friend again. "I owe you one." "We're past keeping count."

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sCartoonMan View Post
    Me too, although I hate the fact that all these major moments are happening between the two of them off screen.
    To be honest, you'd think Thea would be perfect for helping Roy conquer his bloodlust since she went through the exact same thing.

Really CW? Two hero inner turmoil in their head episodes in the same night?

Shouldn't "I Got You Babe" be playing when he wakes up?

At least they are referencing all the movies.

But I still think he is in the Argus mind machine.
    Last edited by Kirby101; 11-26-2019 at 07:33 PM.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Mighty Member

One last trip to the island.

Incredible Member

Do mine eyes deceive me or did Katie Cassidy get herself a bit enhanced? she seems to fill out that costume a lot more if you know what I mean and I think that you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Reader View Post
    Do mine eyes deceive me or did Katie Cassidy get herself a bit enhanced? she seems to fill out that costume a lot more if you know what I mean and I think that you do.
    She's always been busty; her old Black Canary costume never really showed that off. Her new costume is much more form fitting.

I liked this episode (even though it felt a bit redundant after The Flash), but I don't like the lesson that Oliver was forced to learn. I don't accept that he can't fight fate. Because if you can't fight, then what's the point? You may as well just lay down and die.

I did like that Laurel got a chance to say goodbye to Quentin, and that in a way he got to see the hero she's become.

Call me a vindictive bastard, but I really wanted Oliver to shoot Lyla at least once.

Wait, did they say that the Monitor is the reason he didn't die after Ra's stabbed him and kicked him off the mountain?

Sidenote- hearing Ruby Rose do a promo for Batwoman in her natural accent is just f'ing weird.

Sidenote- hearing Ruby Rose do a promo for Batwoman in her natural accent is just f'ing weird.
    I felt the same back when I was watching "izombie"