Page 570 of 598 FirstFirst ... 70470520560566567568569570571572573574580 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    I know that many on the CBR boards will disagree with this ranking of CW shows (all, not just superhero shows), but with one exception (I would have put Black Lightening above Supergirl, and maybe above LOT), I thought it was pretty right on with respect to the super hero shows --with Arrow being rated as the second best CW show (and top superhero show). (All of the superhero shows are in the top ten -- unless you count iZombie as a superhero show.)

http://collider.com/best-cw-shows-ranked/
    I woulda put Smallville at number 1 but that's just me.

Tommy returns for S8. And fucking Adrian Chase too! Hell yeah!

https://www.tvguide.com/news/arrow-c...nal-season-cw/

Tommy, yay. Adrian...Its a tossup between him and Diaz as to who annoyed me more. I hope its a dream/flashback/something along those lines.

Ah, late to the party, but someone asked what I would have liked to have seen on Arrow? Honestly I was always holding out hope they'd do a version of Batman's No Man's Land storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Ah, late to the party, but someone asked what I would have liked to have seen on Arrow? Honestly I was always holding out hope they'd do a version of Batman's No Man's Land storyline.
    They might do some of that stuff in Batwoman instead - with No Man's Land it would be the right city for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    They might do some of that stuff in Batwoman instead - with No Man's Land it would be the right city for it.
    Not sure they'd actually tackle that, since Gotham already did. I know it wasn't in the Arrowverse, but I don't think they'd adapt the same story again so soon after it was done.

I don't watch Gotham (I'm typically not a fan of prequel shows) so this is news to me. If it was up to me I actually would have did the Arrow version right after he got out of prison. Sort of symmetry I guess, going from mayor to inmate to being back in charge (mayor in all but name) cause he's the only one that can reign in chaos. For an extra bonus I'd have a one-off of Tommy sporting a goatee completing Malcolm's plan from season one, which would be how we got No Man's Land Star City verison. Do that in the season finale, and over the course of the following season we'd get HIS flashbacks as to how he returned from the dead and why he's now aligned with his father's way of thinking.

Ah well.

I don't watch Gotham (I'm typically not a fan of prequel shows) so this is news to me. If it was up to me I actually would have did the Arrow version right after he got out of prison. Sort of symmetry I guess, going from mayor to inmate to being back in charge (mayor in all but name) cause he's the only one that can reign in chaos. For an extra bonus I'd have a one-off of Tommy sporting a goatee completing Malcolm's plan from season one, which would be how we got No Man's Land Star City verison. Do that in the season finale, and over the course of the following season we'd get HIS flashbacks as to how he returned from the dead and why he's now aligned with his father's way of thinking.

Ah well.
    If a No Man's fan Gotham season 5 is worth a watch it's only 12 episodes long and the last episode is just an series epilogue so the NML story is really just 11 episodes.

Tommy, yay. Adrian...Its a tossup between him and Diaz as to who annoyed me more. I hope its a dream/flashback/something along those lines.
    Comparing Diaz with freaking Prometheus?

That almost qualifies as blasphemy.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    Not sure they'd actually tackle that, since Gotham already did. I know it wasn't in the Arrowverse, but I don't think they'd adapt the same story again so soon after it was done.
    Not for season 1, no, but they could in potential future seasons.

Which Batman stories and villains did Arrow already use anyway? I know of the following, Ras-Al-Ghul, Deathstroke, and Deadshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Tommy returns for S8. And fucking Adrian Chase too! Hell yeah!

https://www.tvguide.com/news/arrow-c...nal-season-cw/
    Doesn't anybody stay dead on this show?
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I thought No Man's Land was published years ago. Not that I'm advocating an Arrow-version of that story.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))

Maybe they are just in flashbacks. In which case they retain their dead status. Or maybe Monitor brings them back. Sort of like what looks like is going to be happening to Lex Luthor after Lena Luthor murdered him.

Considering the upcoming "Crisis" I imagine it will be alternate earth versions of Tommy and Adrian. (maybe Tommy will be Green Arrow and Adrian will finally be The Vigilante- one can hope)

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Does anybody stay dead in the comic books?
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    Does anybody stay dead in the comic books?
    I was speaking tongue in cheek, as, I imagine, were you.
    Sandy Hausler