Page 598 of 598 FirstFirst ... 98498548588594595596597598
Results 8,956 to 8,959 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    If his wife never dies do we get Speedy? I cant recall if he cheated on his wife or she was already dead when he had the affair.
    I don't think they've ever quite put down an exact timeframe for when the Queen/Merlyn affairs happened, but I like to assume it happened after Malcolm's wife died and Moira found out about Emiko.

Malcom never becoming evil would break the Arrowverse.
    Seriously, his actions are tied to sooo many things.

Oliver would never have become the Green Arrow, Sara would never have been trained by the League, Slade wouldn't have become Deathstroke.....too many things to list.

Tommy's, Moira's and Quentin's survivals should've already significantly altered the timeline, but they can still have conceivably happened.

Malcolm though? He had to stay a villain, no two ways around it. Which is why I am glad that he stayed dead, because the whole 'Yeah, he is an evil scumbag, yet we still keep him around despite him screwing us over and over again because of reasons' became extremely tiring.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Malcom never becoming evil would break the Arrowverse.
    Seriously, his actions are tied to sooo many things.

Oliver would never have become the Green Arrow, Sara would never have been trained by the League, Slade wouldn't have become Deathstroke.....too many things to list.

Tommy's, Moira's and Quentin's survivals should've already significantly altered the timeline, but they can still have conceivably happened.

Malcolm though? He had to stay a villain, no two ways around it. Which is why I am glad that he stayed dead, because the whole 'Yeah, he is an evil scumbag, yet we still keep him around despite him screwing us over and over again because of reasons' became extremely tiring.
    I think they definitely kept Merlyn around far longer then was believable, although I also think they could have given him a more dramatic and memorable end.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I don't think they've ever quite put down an exact timeframe for when the Queen/Merlyn affairs happened, but I like to assume it happened after Malcolm's wife died and Moira found out about Emiko.
    I think Tommy makes it sound like he lost his mom young. And they talk about how much Malcolm loved his wife and how loosing her broke him. So yea I assume the affair was after but honestly cant recall them every nailing it down.