Page 359 of 598 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369409459 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

BANNED

Anyway, what do we know about this guy?

• He is something with a personal grudge that dates back to season 1.
    • He knows that the Arrow and the Green Arrow are one and the same.
    • Which implies he knew Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow long before Church told him.
    • He knows about the list.
    • He has a flair for the theatrical.
    • He is extremely skilled.
    • He has absolutely no compunctions about killing random civilians.
    • He has or had extensive access to the cops (although given the level of corruption in the recent past, that's not that difficult to pull off)
    • Masks his voice, and wears a full face mask, so it's probably somebody we'd recognise.

It's probably not Malcolm, but he sure fits the profile.

Mighty Member

Green Arrow should attempt to recruit Vigilante since there's about to be a opening to replace that double crossing traitor.

Ultimate Member

Just hope that her being a traitor doesn't last all season, not expecting or wanting her to stick around that long, hoping that she gets what's coming to her...as for Oliver's new lady, not sure about her as the new Black Canary if they go that way...maybe more as a new Huntress....either way Carly Pope still looks hot...from her Popular days to now...

I liked how they were playing with the idea of who gets to call a person a hero or a vigilante...and then they showed how bat sh!t the actual Vigilante is. lol

I also dig how one of the robbers was initially innocent, but because the metaphorical gun was pointed at the wrong person he became corrupt as a result. Good overall theme for this episode. Even the flashbacks connect with it.

lol there is no way you can get a fro into cornrows in time for battle, this episode specifically.

Idk how Artemis is in the comics (was she created entirely for YJ) but seeing as she was two-faced in Young Justice all I could say is "Well that makes some sense". I wonder what her angle is.

Christ, Artemis has been a complete waste of time, and now having to sit thru all her scenes was for nothing. Just kill her off please. Biggest cringe in a show chock full of them.

Quote Originally Posted by MykeHavoc View Post
    Christ, Artemis has been a complete waste of time, and now having to sit thru all her scenes was for nothing. Just kill her off please. Biggest cringe in a show chock full of them.
    It comes off lame, because it didn't hurt me. They didn't do enough with her to where she not only tricked the team, but us. So it comes off as "..ok..that's it?". But I'd be full on annoyed if they kept doing more nothingness with her without this "twist".

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Anyway, what do we know about this guy?

• He is something with a personal grudge that dates back to season 1.
    • He knows that the Arrow and the Green Arrow are one and the same.
    • Which implies he knew Oliver Queen is the Green Arrow long before Church told him.
    • He knows about the list.
    • He has a flair for the theatrical.
    • He is extremely skilled.
    • He has absolutely no compunctions about killing random civilians.
    • He has or had extensive access to the cops (although given the level of corruption in the recent past, that's not that difficult to pull off)
    • Masks his voice, and wears a full face mask, so it's probably somebody we'd recognise.

It's probably not Malcolm, but he sure fits the profile.
    Malcolm will be busy in Legends soon, I have a strong feeling its his supposedly dead son.
    Also Vigilante is most likely the DA.

Almost forgot, if they're alluding to the DA being Vigilante then..meh. What's with these bargin bin Deathstroke wannabes. Idk man, he's giving the Green Arrow a lot of trouble for being just a DA and he's also keeping up with a former Al Ghul.

Does season 5 still have flashbacks? I haven't gotten round to watching an episode yet. Still a little traumatized from season 4...the parts I watched of it that is.

So, with having his less then stellar actions as The Hood thrown back at him last episode and dealing with the extreme violence of Vigilante here, has Oliver renewed his vow against killing? It does seem like he's walking back from his earlier view on embracing his older methods, and recommitting to being the hero that Star City needs and working with the law and without killing. The moment at the end where he left Dunn tied up at the SCPD, in contrast to Vigilante leaving two dead bodies at the beginning, seemed to really signify that.

I liked that they incorporated the "sniper view" from Vigilante's debut in the Teen Titans annual .

I'm going to call that guy at the beginning and end "reaction cop." He should just show up at random episodes just to react to stuff with the exact same expression .

I really have to wonder how genuine, if at all, Susan's friendly overtures to Oliver are. She's calling a reporter in Russia to likely look into his connections to the Bratva, but takes him out for a drink and gives him some sound advice. Is it all for her story? I also wonder, as she gets to know him more, will she become more hesitant to publish what she knows?

So I wonder how long Quentin is going to be in rehab for? It was sweet to see Thea be so supportive of him and helping him through his alcoholism and grief over Laurel's death. In his own way he really has been the surrogate father for the Queen's at one point or another.

I doubt they would've included Chase in Vigilante's debut episode, and showcased how there's something more off about him then we knew, unless Chase is really Vigilante like in the comics. The only question is, what happened to Chase that turned him into this criminal-killing, brutal, and unscrupulous vigilante? He makes it sound like something happened to him, losing someone, in the past that made him go over the edge...was his family killed in this universe? We also know Vigilante has been active already since at least the start of season 5, so he was already Vigilante well before he personally met Oliver as Mayor.

Loose-canon Diggle is certainly...different. It was nice to finally see John Jr. in the flesh in the new timeline though, and that was very sweet of Rene to do. And is Diggle ever going to try and clear his name so he doesn't have to miss anymore birthdays?

Between Curtis and Rene, I don't know which team member gets their butt kicked or stuck in compromising positions the most. Mister Terrific really needs his T-Spheres.

I was expecting Artemis to be meeting with Vigilante, not Prometheus. I was also definitely not expecting Team Arrow to have a mole, but it certainly sheds a very different light on Evelyn's reaction to Ollie being The Hood and her fight with Prometheus last episode. Shame that the moments between her and Oliver in the last episode were all fake on her part, though it also means she was even more undeserving to use the Black Canary mantle .

So what is flashback!Ollie going to do now? He apparently doesn't need to avenge Taiana's family anymore, the Bratva sold him out, and he obviously can't take on Kovar in a straight fight. Was Anatoly in on all this?

So Prometheus is Sportmaster?

I hope he has a Sportmaster outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    Also Vigilante is most likely the DA.
    You're serious? Of course, it's Adrian Chase. It's like saying Oliver Queen is probably Green Arrow.

Sandy Hausler

Spectacular Member

Okkkkkay. So why does Curtis' action look involve corn rows? Who's braiding his hair? Why not just roll him out with an afro...or cut his damn hair?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So, with having his less then stellar actions as The Hood thrown back at him last episode and dealing with the extreme violence of Vigilante here, has Oliver renewed his vow against killing? It does seem like he's walking back from his earlier view on embracing his older methods, and recommitting to being the hero that Star City needs and working with the law and without killing. The moment at the end where he left Dunn tied up at the SCPD, in contrast to Vigilante leaving two dead bodies at the beginning, seemed to really signify that.

I liked that they incorporated the "sniper view" from Vigilante's debut in the Teen Titans annual .

I'm going to call that guy at the beginning and end "reaction cop." He should just show up at random episodes just to react to stuff with the exact same expression .

I really have to wonder how genuine, if at all, Susan's friendly overtures to Oliver are. She's calling a reporter in Russia to likely look into his connections to the Bratva, but takes him out for a drink and gives him some sound advice. Is it all for her story? I also wonder, as she gets to know him more, will she become more hesitant to publish what she knows?

So I wonder how long Quentin is going to be in rehab for? It was sweet to see Thea be so supportive of him and helping him through his alcoholism and grief over Laurel's death. In his own way he really has been the surrogate father for the Queen's at one point or another.

I doubt they would've included Chase in Vigilante's debut episode, and showcased how there's something more off about him then we knew, unless Chase is really Vigilante like in the comics. The only question is, what happened to Chase that turned him into this criminal-killing, brutal, and unscrupulous vigilante? He makes it sound like something happened to him, losing someone, in the past that made him go over the edge...was his family killed in this universe? We also know Vigilante has been active already since at least the start of season 5, so he was already Vigilante well before he personally met Oliver as Mayor.

Loose-canon Diggle is certainly...different. It was nice to finally see John Jr. in the flesh in the new timeline though, and that was very sweet of Rene to do. And is Diggle ever going to try and clear his name so he doesn't have to miss anymore birthdays?

Between Curtis and Rene, I don't know which team member gets their butt kicked or stuck in compromising positions the most. Mister Terrific really needs his T-Spheres.

I was expecting Artemis to be meeting with Vigilante, not Prometheus. I was also definitely not expecting Team Arrow to have a mole, but it certainly sheds a very different light on Evelyn's reaction to Ollie being The Hood and her fight with Prometheus last episode. Shame that the moments between her and Oliver in the last episode were all fake on her part, though it also means she was even more undeserving to use the Black Canary mantle .

So what is flashback!Ollie going to do now? He apparently doesn't need to avenge Taiana's family anymore, the Bratva sold him out, and he obviously can't take on Kovar in a straight fight. Was Anatoly in on all this?
    Remember the Mole subplot from YJ and how Artemis was even thought to be a suspect at one point? Talk about harsher in hindsight.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MykeHavoc View Post
    she is the worst.
    Both the character and the actress.