Page 151 of 598 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Again? When was the last time it, specifically, got destroyed?

Here's the trailer I believe, from IGNs' YouTube:

Oh joy. More Malcom. Let me guess, they let him walk away laughing at them.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I actually like Malcolm (and I never thought I'd say that about John Barrowman before Arrow).

Well, not like that, but nothing to be done, really, and without Oliver, doubt much they can do to kill him, and if capture... If his skill is to be believed , it wouldn't stick, if Lian Yu couldn't work.

Do you prefer Amanda, Slade, Ras', or the Vertigos, out of interest? Anything in particular you dislike about him?

Well, not like that, but nothing to be done, really, and without Oliver, doubt much they can do to kill him, and if capture... If his skill is to be believed , it wouldn't stick, if Lian Yu couldn't work.

Do you prefer Amanda, Slade, Ras', or the Vertigos, out of interest? Anything in particular you dislike about him?
    Slade. Hands down. A whole lot of build up, we got to know the guy, and the war between him and Oliver went all of Season 2 and culminated in a badass final battle.
    Malcom was fine for me in Season 1, but in Season 3 he just comes off as annoying to me. I think Ollie should've gutted him in the climb and been done with it. Just my opinion.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Slade. Hands down. A whole lot of build up, we got to know the guy, and the war between him and Oliver went all of Season 2 and culminated in a badass final battle.
    Malcom was fine for me in Season 1, but in Season 3 he just comes off as annoying to me. I think Ollie should've gutted him in the climb and been done with it. Just my opinion.
    Hmm. Interesting. Thought Oliver was very close to it, but take a lot more. If he wouldn't kill Slade for killing his mother, whether he was once on that path or not, not sure if he would to Malcolm for making Thea a killer to save himself.

Oliver already killed Malcolm, sure. Merlyn is a whole other story.

Spectacular Member

I still think that the person who dragged ollie off of the mountain is Slade. I don't see a female silhouette for it to be Katana, however it could be anybody. Maybe somebody mentioned this above, I don't know. I don't feel like reading like 30 pages of comments because i've been afk for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgoldman14 View Post
    I still think that the person who dragged ollie off of the mountain is Slade. I don't see a female silhouette for it to be Katana, however it could be anybody. Maybe somebody mentioned this above, I don't know. I don't feel like reading like 30 pages of comments because i've been afk for a while.
    Some have, yes. Others, Tatsu/Katana.

And my personal theory is old ally, a fella shown not overly unfriendly towards the archer, and nearby, supposedly skilled, in of Maseo/Scarab.

Might be an interesting fill in, as archer, or defender, for Oliver, if League wasn't such blockade. And, might not suit him, sure, who knows?

Spectacular Member

Some have, yes. Others, Tatsu/Katana.

And my personal theory is old ally, a fella shown not overly unfriendly towards the archer, and nearby, supposedly skilled, in of Maseo/Scarab.

Might be an interesting fill in, as archer, or defender, for Oliver, if League wasn't such blockade. And, might not suit him, sure, who knows?
    Maybe Merlyn? He does go on to see "Oliver Queen is dead." Maybe Merlyn dragged him off into laz pit as like a second chance however he was expecting for him to not survive. but then Oliver does return later on. I feel like Merlyn is almost a guardian angel in a way, or a guardian devil.

Spectacular Member

Plus, judging by the stabbing he was stabbed in the Liver which takes a long time to bleed out from. ( I editied my last post because I got liver and kidney mixed up!)
    Last edited by Mgoldman14; 01-15-2015 at 07:11 PM.

Maybe Merlyn? He does go on to see "Oliver Queen is dead." Maybe Merlyn dragged him off into laz pit as like a second chance however he was expecting for him to not survive. but then Oliver does return later on. I feel like Merlyn is almost a guardian angel in a way, or a guardian devil.
    Very much so. Need him, and yet, hurts you.

Spectacular Member

Very much so. Need him, and yet, hurts you.
    Can you clear that up for me lol, you're very vague ahaha.

Can you clear that up for me lol, you're very vague ahaha.
    Well, Merlyn manipulated matters so Thea, his own daughter, would kill Sara, and then Oliver would have to duel Ras', to save his sister, and save his own life.

Making things worse, and fairly bad, but then, he could bring back Oliver, and that might be all the better, to cobat people like Brick, Slade, Count Vertigo, Ras' and so on.

Spectacular Member

Well, Merlyn manipulated matters so Thea, his own daughter, would kill Sara, and then Oliver would have to duel Ras', to save his sister, and save his own life.

Making things worse, and fairly bad, but then, he could bring back Oliver, and that might be all the better, to cobat people like Brick, Slade, Count Vertigo, Ras' and so on.
    I see, its a domino theory lol.

I see, its a domino theory lol.
    Very much, yes.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

I see Charlotte Ross is returning to the show. YAY!