Page 188 of 598 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238288 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 8959

Thread: Arrow

Ultimate Member

Yeah it's best not to think about these "special prisons" on both Arrow and The Flash too much. It's clear that the writers haven't and if we do, then it starts to make the so-called heroes look REALLY bad.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm also wondering where Cpt. Boomerang is on the island? Do the prisoners get their own section of the island for their respective underground cell, to keep them distanced from each other, or is it something completely different? Then again, considering all the criticism of the Pipeline, I don't think the writers put that much thought into the the DCTVU prisons .
    It seemed to me that it was implied he was in a different cell in the same prison (just down a hallway or something, perhaps). Thea asked if there was anyone else there that could help them, and Ollie referred obliquely to Boomerang. I don't think he would have even mentioned him if Boomerbutt was off in a completely different area of the island.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Yeah it's best not to think about these "special prisons" on both Arrow and The Flash too much. It's clear that the writers haven't and if we do, then it starts to make the so-called heroes look REALLY bad.
    ARGUS runs Super Max anyway, so we at least know it's government funded and ethical

Just binge watched the first 2 seasons on Netflix over the last 3 weeks and caught up on season 3. Really loving this series! I know it got picked up for a 4th season. Anybody have an predictions as to how long this show can/will run?

Retired

I think it's going to go for five seasons. Because Ollie was gone for five years and each season equals a year of flashback time. Since they're guaranteed a fourth season, the producers will probably be able to squeeze out a fifth--even it's just a shortened season to wrap up the series.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandKaiser View Post
    ARGUS runs Super Max anyway, so we at least know it's government funded and ethical
    Well, there being an Argus support guy for Merlyn to kill and replace in Slade's cell at least implies that there's a staff on the island to feed and maintain the prisoners which is more than what we have for the Pipeline. The only assurance we have that the STAR Labs staff feed any of the Supervillains is the fact that they haven't all died yet .

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhudrew View Post
    It seemed to me that it was implied he was in a different cell in the same prison (just down a hallway or something, perhaps). Thea asked if there was anyone else there that could help them, and Ollie referred obliquely to Boomerang. I don't think he would have even mentioned him if Boomerbutt was off in a completely different area of the island.
    Good point .

If there was one thing in Arrow this week that absolutely has to happen to get that smile twanging across your face, what would it be?

Malcolms' death?

Oliver beating Ras'?

Nyssa meeting Laurel?

Ray saving people as the Atom?

Or, something else entirely?

Twist Trolling

I like the concept of Ra's al Ghul becoming a more menacing or even symbolic nemesis of Oliver than Slade, especially since cross-over comic book media creates special interest groups for a given character.

Felicity Smoak has seen too much of both Green Arrow and the Flash, so maybe we could be interested in a treachery or blackmail plot involving her character next season...

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by GrandKaiser View Post
    ARGUS is ethical? Could have fooled me, I haven't seen Waller do one ethical thing this entire show.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    ARGUS is ethical? Could have fooled me, I haven't seen Waller do one ethical thing this entire show.
    Yeah, I agree with the first part, but in shady Government organisations, I'd lean towards SHIELD so far a bit more than ARGUS, though maybe there's better in ARGUS I haven't seen, even with the bad seen in SHIELD/Hydra/HAMMER.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    If there was one thing in Arrow this week that absolutely has to happen to get that smile twanging across your face, what would it be?

Malcolms' death?

Oliver beating Ras'?

Nyssa meeting Laurel?

Oliver beating Ra's, and Malcolm, as well as finally calling himself Green Arrow would do it for me .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Oliver beating Ra's, and Malcolm, as well as finally calling himself Green Arrow would do it for me .
    Well, I'd say one is the most likely, but have to wait until Wednesday to see.

Yeah...heh heh, that'd be nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post

Malcolms' death?

Oliver beating Ras'?

Nyssa meeting Laurel?

Nyssa & Laurel have already interacted. Do you mean when Laurel's in her Canary getup?

Oliver agreeing to join the League to save Thea.

Or Tommy is resurrected. Don't know why I'm holding onto that...